19.0 I'm still at Earth (continued)

Flashback a night before the kidnapping incident

"Yo! Give me back my phone!"

Ming was at one edge of the dining table while Wayo on his opposite, holding Ming's phone in his right hand.

They started the chasing games since both of them arrived at Wayo's mansion.

"No! You nearly kill me just now. Texting while driving! I haven't married, idiot!"

"I'm sorry. I've apologized to you a hundred time. I can't ignore Kitkat respond. He such a cutie replying with an angry emoticon all-time...Aww. It does look like him a bit." Ming turned his eyes from furious to dreamy in a second.

Wayo walked toward him and smack his head.

"Stop dreaming! I'm gonna tell P'Kit you text him while driving. I wonder how he reacts when he knows. Maybe he will stop replying to your message then."

"No!!! You can't do that to me. pleaseeeeee. I promise I would not do it again." Ming drops to his knee and hugs Wayo's leg tightly while pleading with his puppy eyes.

"Wait, why are you calling him P'Kit?"

"Did your head drowning with weird fantasy till you can't remember your own crush?"

"No, why are you calling him Phee?"

"Because he is Phee?"

"Since when?"

"Since forever, moron!"

Ming looks at Wayo looking like a fish until he yelled.

"Whattttt!" He blinked. "My Kitkat is o-older?"

Ming starts his fantasy kink grinning like a lunatic until Wayo throws an apple at him.

"Don't you read his profile, you damn project manager!?"

"Huh? Why do I need to do that, when he is in front of me?"

"Ah! Never mind. It useless talking to you."

Wayo walked to his huge living room dragging Ming with him."

"Let my damn leg go!"

"Not until you promise me not to tell Kitkat."

He look at Ming, his leg and his phone that full of notification.

"Fine!"

Ming loses his grip on Wayo leg.

He's older than me. Hmmm... That why he looks sexy.

He flashes his silly grinned.

"I heard that! I'm gonna tell P'Kit now." Wayo shouts from the living room when Ming accidentally blurt out his own thought.

"Wait, Yo, wait. You heard it wrong." He ran towards Yo, stumbling few times from hitting all the object on his way.

"Give back my phone!" Ming yelled reaching to Yo left hand that held his phone.

"What if my Kitkat in emergency and he can't reach me? What if someone kidnapped him because he shows his dimple smiles. What if someone flirts with him when he's free from looking at thousands of message from me. Or worst.. What if... what if....he starts to miss me...and cry because of I st__"