13. The 180° Mingkwan

Ming was released from the hospital one day after he admitted. The meeting postpones to allow Ming to recover, but the patient too stubborn to stay at home, instead coming straight to the office.

It's 2 P.M, he taps his new office card impatiently to open the door. Looking dead serious, walking to his determine destination.

He twists the doorknob quickly and opens the door without knocking it, surprising the owner of the room.

"Why are you not visiting me this morning, Kitkat?" He asks the owner of the room without dilly dally.

"Why should I?" Kit answer moving his eyes back to the pile of the document in front of him. He ignored the fuming look on Ming's face.

"You promise to Yo, you would do anything to be reinstated back to this project." He reminded their conversation.

"Thanks for the reminder." Kit gives a sarcasm answer which doesn't affect Ming.

"Then, why are you not there this morning."

Ming whined while pulling the chair in front of Kit. He slumps to the sit and pouts a little.

"What is that have to do with visiting you, Khun Mingkwan?"

"That...hmm...Nevermind! I've told you to call me Ming, Kitkat"

"And I've told you to stop calling me Kitkat." Kit still ignore Ming in front of him. He busy checking the documents, flipping page by pages, reading it slowly.

"Nope, can't do. You're my Kitkat, and I will call you that. Period."

"Then I will keep ignoring you." Kit reply coldly.

"Kittttkaatttt!!!!"

They actually start bickering from yesterday when Ming finally able to calm himself.

Flashback

"It's him, it's him, it's him! It's really him! Don't kick him, I want him to stay." Ming jumping excitedly when Yo calls Kit back inside. He was waiting in the hospital cafe when Yo ask him to leave

He pulls Kit arm and makes the person fall awkwardly to Ming. Ming grabs the opportunity to hug Kit tightly.

"Yo~~ Pleaseeeee

"Yo~~ Pleaseeeee." He begs his friend blinking his eyes several times. Looking like a puppy begging for food.

Kit struggles to release the grip pushing the mattress hardly to balance himself. His small features not helping much as he landed on Ming's chest, enable him to hear Ming heartbeat closely. It's beating unusually fast.

Wayo looks at Kit's miserable situation before speak. "Khun Kit, can you stay with Khun Mingkwan today? It will be helpful as this will speed up Khun Mingkwan recovery and you can resume your work."