chapter 41 - Cute

I walked silently back in the living room while eyeing him up and down as he stood there, leaning against the doorpost while smiling at something he was reading at his phone. 'You could take a picture, it lasts longer.’ He remarked, a grin spread around his lips. I shook my head, a blush creeping on my cheeks. 'I could, but I won’t’ I smiled, going trough my hair with my hand while letting the other rest on my hip. 'Oh?’ He asked and frowned. 'Paparazzi.’ I softly said before making my way towards him. 

'You’re still having pain?’ I frowned while laying a hand on his hip. 'Yes.’ He said, a pained expression crossing his face. 'I’m sorry.’ I softly bit on my lip before moving my hand to his cheek and caressing it with my thumb. 'It’s okay.’ He mumbled before letting his eyes dart trough the room. 

'I’m glad you’re back .. I like that you’re stuff is back.’ He said after a minute of silence. I smiled while looking up and our eyes met. 'Yeah, me too.’ He kissed my forehead. 'I’m not fucking this up again.’ He murmured, more to himself than to me.’ I chewed on the inside of my cheek. 'Stop beating yourself up about it, it’s been almost a year.’ 

He shrugged which caused him to wince. 'I don’t care that it’s been a year, it doesn’t change the fact that-’ I cut him of by connecting our lips. 'Stop it. Go and lie down.’ I instructed him. He pursed his lips together, debating wether or not he should say something. I shook my head as I took a step back. 'Do as I say.’

'What are you thinking about?’ I asked, tilting my head a little to the left. He lifted his head up, putting down his fork. His fingers intertwined with mine and I could see him visibly relax a little. 'Just .. Life in general, I guess.’ I frowned at his confusing answer. 'Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?’ I caressed the back of his hand with my thumb and he shook his head. 'No, of course not. If we were still together we were now maybe married.’ He looked up. 'Us, Megan and Neymar! Best friend for years and suddenly..’ I chuckled at his words. 'Okay wait..’ I thought about it for a minute.

'Friends, best friends, friends with benefits, boyfriend, fiancee, ex fiancee, boyfriend.’ He shook his head, softly laughing. 'What a history.’ I began laughing before covering my eyes with my hand.

'Legendary.’ I heard a click and looked back up. 

Neymar had his phone in his hand while grinning. 'I think I make a better photograph than all those other dudes.’

I shook my head, crossing my arms in front of my chest. 'Ugh.’ He softly laughed as he slowly got up. 'Check your Instagram.’ He said as he grabbed the plates. 'No, no.. Let me do that!’ I screeched and he smiled at me amusingly. 'No.’ I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram. My screen immediately froze because a lot’s of notifications were popping on. 

'You’re so buying me a new phone if it crashes.’ I laughed as I opened the picture he had taken a minute earlier. 'Oh, that’s a .. good one.’ I smiled a timidly smile as I scrolled down to read the caption.

”He knew he loved her when ”home” went from being a place to being a person.”

I softly bit on my lip as I began typing.

”You have my whole heart for my whole life.. <3’ 

'I hope you’ll find my comment between all those others.’ I chuckled before quickly taking a screenshot. 'I’ll try.’ He said before grabbing a bottle of lemonade out of our fridge.

'Any plans for the rest of the night?’ He looked at me and I shook my head. 'Babe, we’re a couple. I think that if I had plans, you’d already know.’ He chuckled. 'Right.’ He embarrassedly scratched his back which caused me to giggle.

'Oh honey, it’s okay.’ I got up from my seat and shoved my phone in my back pocket. I strolled over to where he stood and loosely slid my arms around his waist. 'I love you.’ I whispered and he looked a bit taken aback. 'Did I said something wrong?’ I bit on my lip and just as I was about to remove my arms he shook his head and grinned. 

'Hell no .. I just didn’t think you would say it first.’ He softly chuckled before kissing me.

In between the kiss he murmured that he loved me too, but by now? I already knew.

While he was trying to shower which he didn’t want me to help: ’Because I can do it by myself.’ I decided to scroll trough Instagram, trying to fill myself in with the things that were going on at the moment.

Passing a lot of different photo’s, I didn’t even hear him come downstairs until he was standing in the doorway, grinning like a little kid. 'I called you.’ He dryly stated which caused me to drop my phone on my lap and look up, a little scared. 

'Geez, you scared me.’ I pouted and he couldn’t suppress a soft laugh. 'I was asking if maybe you wanted to watch a movie upstairs?’ I nodded before grabbing my phone and walking over to him. I could smell his fresh scent and smiled. 'Enjoying what you see?’ I laughed. 'Enjoying what I’m smelling.’ 

I went up the stairs with him following hot in my tail. He slapped my but once which caused me to squeal in surprise. We cuddled up in bed, tangled in each others embrace but still being careful with his back. 

'You like the movie?’ He whispered in my ear and I closed my eyes as I could feel the shivers run down my back. 'Yes.’ I softly said back and I could hear him chuckle. 'You’re so cute.’ He said as he pecked my neck and looked back at the screen. After 20 minutes the movie was over and I yawned while bowing over to turn of the light. 'You’re tired?’ He asked before nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. 'Yes.’ I whispered as I closed my eyes and felt the darkness overcome me. Just as I was about to fall asleep he started talking again.

'I’ll need to go for a checkup tomorrow.’ I could feel his hot breath in the crook of my neck. 'Isn’t Carolina coming tomorrow?’ I frowned. 'Yes, she is but the checkup is around 11 and Carolina is coming around 6.’ I barely moved my head to nod and sighed. 'I’ll prepare Davi’s bed and do some shopping.’ 

'We’ll go shopping after the checkup.’ He whispered before pecking my hair. 'Goodnight babe.’ He softly said and I closed my eyes. 'Goodnight Ney.’

--------
HELLO! CHELSEA WON THE CAPITAL ONE CUP TODAY!!!!! sorry, I just needed to say that c: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Maybe drama's coming soon.. :) And again, sorry for not uploading.. I've been having such a bad writers block.. Love you and thanks for reading!