Chapter 13 - No regret

I hadn’t land in Barcelone which meant we had to drive for quite a while. Halfway I looked at him with puppy eyes and asked if we could get some Mc Donalds, he actually agreed with it, which was awesome. We both loved Mc Donalds although we couldn’t eat it that often because it wasn’t good for his condition and his body.

'So, just 2 cheeseburgers and fries?’ I nodded as I looked up to the sky. 'Yes, please.’ We waited in silence for our order as he cocked his head to the side. 'Davi will be glad that you’re back. He finds my food disgusting.’ I threw my head back in laughter. 'He’s right.’ I managed to say between my laughter. He chuckled as he shook his head. 'I at least tried.’

While driving home, I couldn’t keep my eyes of him. He was still the same boy I said goodbye to a few months ago but something in my feelings changed. I couldn’t say what but there was something. 'Enjoying the view? Take a picture, it lasts longer.’ I shook my head as I started grinning. 'You’re crazy.’ 'You’re beautiful.’ I bit on my lip as i felt a blush creep on my cheeks. Thankfully it was dark outside so he couldn't see it.

'Eh .. Thank you .. I think.’ I mumbled. 'You’re welcome.’ He laughed.

'I really missed you.’ I smiled. 'I missed you to.. It was so silent, which wasn’t that bad from time to time.’ I gasped. 'Did you just .. Oh no, you didn’t!’ I folded my arms over each other and looked outside the window. He began laughing and soon after I joined him.

'That guy from your Instagram, who was that?’ I shrugged.

'Why? Are you jealous?’ I smirked as he shook his head. 'What? No, of course not .. I mean.. No!’ 

I chuckled. 'He sat behind me in the plane and he was very nice. He was an interesting person because he had a lot of fun stories to tell.’ He nodded.

'I’m an interesting person to.’ I nodded.

'Yes, you are.’ I smiled.

I threw my bag in the corner as I walked in to the kitchen. 'Ah, I missed this place.’

I turned around as I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled when I saw Ney looking down at me. 'It missed you to, I bet.’ I shook my head, laughing as I laced my arms around his neck and laid my head against his shoulder.

'I missed you so much.’ He softly said as he stroked my hair.

'I missed you to, so much.’ I whispered as I pulled away so I could look at his face. 'You’re so perfect, Meg.’ He said while looking down at my lips. His face came closer as I grabbed his face in my hands.

I kissed him and he kissed me back.

Gratefully, he sat me on the counter as he stood in between my legs. His hands were on my hips and my hands in his hair. He asked for entrance which I happily gave him. God, this man could kiss. After a minute I pulled away and tried to catch my breath. 

'Ney, I-’ He shut me up by kissing me again. His hands found their way under my shirt.
I softly moaned as he moved his lips down my neck. 'Go on..’ I softly said as I closed my eyes. This man knew how to pleasure a girl. 'You want it?’
Should I say yes? Should I say no? No matter what my answer would be, this changed everything.
'Shut up and kiss me.’ I murmured as I saw him grinning. 

'Your wish is my command.’ He said before reconnecting our lips again.
I think you know where we ended up.
I didn’t regret it, at all.

I laid against him. His hand went up and down on my back as I smiled. My hand laid on his chest which was going up and down slowly. 'Do you regret it?’ I bit on my lip as I made figures with my finger on his chest. 'No, I don’t. Do you?’ I smiled as I replied to his question. 'Not at all.’ I closed my eyes. 

'That’s good. I would’ve been angry if you said you did.’
His chest lightly vibrated from his laughter. 

'Why?’ I rolled over so I was laying on my stomach so I could face him. 

His thumb caressed my cheek as soon I faced him.
'I don’t just make love with someone. If I do that, than you’re really special to me. Which you are.’ I smiled. 

'Making love, hm?’ I shook my head laughing. 'You know what I mean.’ I looked back up to him. 'I know. But I think we made love, right?’ I smiled. 'I think so to.’ I pressed a kiss on his cheek and smiled.
He was sweaty and sticky, but he was still perfect. He was so beautiful, handsome and just perfect. 

'I think we should sleep. I need to get Davi tomorrow and I think you’ll have a hard time with the jet lag as always.’I chuckled as I laid back down. 'If you want to.’ I smiled as I closed my eyes.

'I love you.’
'I love you to.’