Chapter 15 - First Day

He smiled widely at me at he grabbed my face in his hands. He kissed me for a moment after which he pulled away. 'So .. You want to be my girl?’ I grinned and nodded. I hugged him and smiled.

I sat on his lap for quite a while. I was laying my head against his chest. 'You want to tell friends and family?’ He quietly said while resting his eyes on the TV. 'I think that’s the best.’ I smiled as I closed my eyes.

'How do we deal with the paparazzi?’ I shrugged as I opened my eyes again. 'I don’t think that they’ll make drama out of it.’ He laid down and pulled me down with him. He breathed a kiss on my cheek. 'They make drama out of everything.’ I said while I grabbed his hand. 'I know that.’

Being in a relationship with your best friend has some benefits such as that you already know each other by heart. You know what they like and how. You know how they feel in some things. Not a lot of things change, except from kisses and stuff.

'You want to eat the rest of the risotto?’ I asked while heating our dinner. 'Or should I make you something else?’ I glanced at him while he was laying the table.

I yawned as I waited for his answer. Jet lag was kicking in again, which was very unpleasant.

'No, risotto is fine. Should I take some spoons or forks?’ I smiled. 'Spoons, I think that will be the handiest.’ He nodded while taking some spoons. I smiled as I put the saucepan on the table. 

'So, who did you told that we actually have something?’ I looked up at him and frowned.

'No one, actually. I don’t really know how to tell it and you?’ I frowned as I put some food on everyone’s plate.

'I think I’ll tell Marc and Leo tonight. Can I invite them?’ I nodded. 'I actually told the whole Brazilian Team.. Is that a problem?’ I softly laughed while shaking my head. 'No, it isn’t. Davi, dinner is ready!’ He came running to the table. God, he was so cute. I sat down on my seat as I looked over at him.

'Maybe we should tell our family to, you know.. Before someone tells some journalist and they need to notice in the paper.’ He nodded.

'I bet you’ll tell Rafa.’ I nodded while grabbing my spoon. 'I will, if you want to.’

I went to bed pretty early after I told my parents about our relationship. Ney was having a chat with Marc and Leo. I grabbed my phone as I laid down in his bed. Davi was already sleeping so I didn’t need to look after him right now. I sighed as I remembered I had a shoot tomorrow. Not that I wasn’t happy that I could do my job again, but the rest was nice.

*Rafa, we’re a couple :) I wanted to tell you in person, you know but I don’t get the chance until June and we didn’t want you to know it from the paper. I think Ney will call your family in the upcoming hour orso. I’m already in bed, he’s chatting with Marc and Leo. 

I miss you <3*

Not that much later I received a text from Ari. *Hey girl! We should hit up! Do you have time tomorrow? I have so much to tell you! OMG <3* I smiled as I typed to reply: *ARI <3 We should! I have a shoot but we can drive together? Me to! I need to tell you something very special! But I’ll tell you tomorrow :) <3* 

I felt my eyes getting heavy and laid my phone next to me on the bedside table.

I closed my eyes and curled up in to a ball. I didn’t feel like sleeping alone in my room so I decided I should sleep in my boyfriends bed. It was a little weird to call him boyfriend but I liked the thought of it. I liked the sound of it to.

I woke up by some shuffling on the other side of the bed. I softly groaned as I turned around. I opened one eye before smiling a bit when I saw Ney laying next to me. 'How late is it?’ I closed my eye again as he pulled me against him. '11:30’ I bit on my lip for a second. 'How was it?’ I breathed in his strong smell and smiled again. 'It was good. Good to talk to them. They were happy for us, they wondered why we never got together earlier.’ I giggled. 'That’s good. I told Rafa but I didn’t look at my phone yet. I also told my parents, who were really happy for us and I’ll tell Ari tomorrow.’ I felt him chuckle. 'You want to check now?’ I rolled over and took the blanket with me. 'Hey!’ He whisper-yelled. 'Sorry, pretty boy. Hold on.’

I grabbed my phone and rolled back. I rolled back against him and unlocked my phone. 'You told your parents?’ I murmured while reading her message.

*FINALLY GOSH MEG! YOU GUYS SHOULD LIKE POST A PHOTO OR SO ON INSTAGRAM TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL* We both softly laughed about her response.

'Well, that’s clear..’ I smiled. 'Yeah, It is.. Yes, I told my parents. They’re so happy.’

I smiled. 'Ofcourse they are. Why wouldn’t they be happy for you?’ It was a rhetorical question so he didn’t answer. 'You want to  take a picture and put in on Instagram?’ I shrugged while rolling over on my stomach. 'Isn’t it to early?’ He shrugged to. 'We’ll see tomorrow. Go to sleep, babe.’ I breathed a kiss on his lips and closed. 

'Goodnight, I love you.’

'Goodnight, I love you to.’ 

And that was our first day as a couple.