Chapter 44 - Champions

Tears were slowly tickling down my face by the time he had finished his little and winged speech. 

My hand was rubbing my belly as I nodded. 'Ofcourse I want to marry you.' I smiled as he slid the ring back in the place where it belonged. Our eyes met when he got up again. 

His arms circled around my waist as far as they could go with my belly between us. His lips softly touched mine and he deepened the kiss quickly.

'Thank you.' I could feel his hot breath against my neck. His lips softly touched my neck as a little giggle escaped my lips. 'Oh baby, I should be thanking you.' Our intertwined fingers were resting on my stomach while we were looking outside. 'You gave me another chance after..' He sighed and I bit on my lip for a second. 

'Stop, it's in the past. Forgive yourself, because I did a long time ago.' I softly whispered before yawning. 'Come on.' He said before pecking my cheek and releasing me. 

While walking to our room we were quiet. I stopped in front of the door to the room next to our bedroom. I could hear Neymar close the curtains as I stepped in to the little room that would be for our baby. We still had to paint and decorate but we decided this would be the room for our little one. 

There was still some stuff standing in the corner of the nursery that had been occupying me in the past few weeks. I wasn't modeling that much anymore and if I did, it wasn't special at all.

Only shoots in which you could only see my face and even that was getting a little chubbier.

'Babe?' Neymar's soft voice spoke from the hallway as my fingers were gently tapping against the windowsill. 'You're okay?' I turned around to see him lean against the doorframe. 'Yeah.' I smiled as I grabbed his hand. He intertwined our fingers as he kissed my forehead. 'We'll need to start here soon.' I smiled, 'Yes, we do.'

'Rafaella tried to call you a few times, which may or may not be an understatement.' He softly said as he rested his head on top of mine. I hummed back in response. 'Should we call her back now?' I asked as I took a step back and gently pulled him out of the nursery with me. He closed the door. 'We could, Carol is coming by tomorrow by the way. Davi said he couldn't wait to see how much your belly has grown with the little bean in it.' I softly giggled at his words. 'Oh really?' I released his hand before I walked in to the bathroom. 'Well, I'm still curious what kind of little bean it will be.'

We already picked out the colors of the room for our little baby. 

In the first months we already decided we didn't want to know the gender of it so then we also decided we could pick green and yellow because it would go with both genders although blue can go for girls and pink for boys. We hadn't chosen furniture, because the last months were hectic for the both of us. 

He was busy with training, games at Camp Nou, away games and even Champions-league. Often, I would only see him as we ate together, breakfast or lunch. 

Dinner wasn't really in it for us in the past months. Sometimes I would be away for an interview, a shoot or maybe just a meeting. Other times, he would have to train, play a game, give an interview or have a meeting himself.

'You're ready with brushing your teeth?' He called out from the bedroom and I shook my head a little to focus again. 'Yes, I'm coming.' I said, before turning of the light and closing the door behind me. 

I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it next to me on the floor. I could feel his eyes follow every movement I made. I unbuttoned my maternity jeans and let them slide to the floor. 

'Do you want me to give you a massage?' He asked as I changed my gaze from the closet to him. 'Aren't you tired?' He shrugged. 'I bet you're tired as well.' I smiled. 'Sure, hold on.' I said before grabbing a wide shirt and slipping it over my head.

As I walked over to the bed I tied an elastic around my hair to keep it out of my face and carefully climbed on the bed.

As I was settled against the pillows that were resting against his chest he gently massaged my shoulders. I closed my eyes and only the sound of the music on his phone and our breathing was heard.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence and thinking I sighed. 'Do you have any kind of names in thoughts?' I softly said. 

'Not really, to be honest.' He replied, the tone of his voice matching mine. 

'I was thinking about Evaline for a girl and for a boy Lucas, but I'm not really sure.' I said as I yawned. 'Hm, enough for tonight.' He said before he kissed my shoulder and gently pushed the pillows aside. 'I love the names.' He answered before kissing my lips.

I woke up feeling good, I even felt better than the past couple of days.

I got up, not wanting to wake Neymar, I silently put on some clothes and redid my hair in the elastic. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and just as I was about to walk out of the room I could hear him groan. 

'Come back, Meg.' He said, his voice raspy and I couldn't help but giggle a little. 'I'm hungry.' I said as I walked back to give him a kiss. His hand rested on my belly as he kissed me back. 'Good morning honey.' He softly said. 'You want to go out for breakfast?' He asked as he smiled his award winning smile.

I softly giggle as I went with a hand trough his hair and nodded. 'Sure.' His fingers gently caressed the bump for a moment longer before he sat up straight. 'I love spending my off days with you.' 

I softly laughed. 'Glad to hear that.' I said before walking in the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth and soon Neymar joined in. 'I love you.' He murmured as he pressed a kiss on my shoulder before he began brushing his teeth too. 

'I love you too.' I replied with my mouth full of toothpaste before rinsing my mouth. He softly laughed and I could still hear him laugh when I walked of the stairs. 

I wasn't careful enough for one moment and before I really knew it I landed on the bottom of the stairs, yelling for his help.

————————————

Sooooo, how will that turn out?

So sorry for not updating for a while again. I've been busy, so so so busy with school and life in general. A lot has been happening in my private life and I just couldn't write on. Well, I hope I'm forgiven and an update will follow sooner!