Chapter 9 - Becoming an angel

The second week of Brasil flew by. I didn't know where it went.

'I don't want to go home.' I whined as I walked towards the plane while looking at Neymar. After 2 weeks of vacation, I got used to life here.

I would do anything to not go back because it felt perfect there. It felt like a dream. 

I could hear him sigh next to me. 'I know, I don't want to go either.' There was a moment of silence before he began speaking again. 'But we need to go.'
I knew he was right. He needed to play again and I needed to do some shoots. 'I'm going to miss it.' He nodded in agreement. 'I'm going to miss it to. We'll be back in 3 months.'

He walked behind me as we got walked in to the plane. 'Wich row?' I frowned.
He grabbed my arm as he pulled me in to a row. 'Here.' I smiled as I took of my sunglasses. 'I'll miss your family.' His smile was gone now. 'Yeah, me to.' I grabbed his hand and caressed it with my thumb. 'They'll come and visit you.' He smiled again as he released my hand and slid an arm around me. 'They will.'

'I'll open the door.' I said while Ney paid the driver. I walked towards the door and grabbed the keys out of my pocket. I opened the door and smiled when I walked in. I switched on the light and looked around for a second. On the other side I was also glad we were home. I loved this place so much.
On the other side this also meant that we were confronted with what we had .. Or didn't had. We hadn't really talked about it anymore. It kind of went by. He kissed me only once, yesterday evening when we were in his room. He had asked me to help him pack. I hadn't told anyone about the kiss because I was afraid. Afraid of their reactions and what would happen.

Neymar woke me up from my thoughts by bumping in to me. 'Sorry didn't see you there, dwarf' I rolled my eyes as I pushed him. 'Shut up.' We both grinned. I looked at the clock and smiled. 'We can go to bed, it's only 5 AM.' He nodded as he switched of the lights in the kitchen.
We didn't say anything until we were at the top of the stairs. 'You want to sleep in my bed?' His voice was soft and I turned around. His hand laid on the latch of the door.
I swallowed and looked at my feet for a moment. 'I don't think that's a good idea.' I looked up at him and met his eyes.
'Okay. Goodnight.' I nodded. 'Goodnight Ney.' He walked in to his room and I stood there for a moment. I walked in to my room and switched on the light. I closed the door behind me and took of all of my clothes and walked in to the bathroom.

After I brushed my teeth I walked back in to my room and grabbed a shirt from my bed. I recognized it, it was Ney's shirt. It was the one I wore our last night before we left. I smiled at the thought and closed my eyes for a moment. I slipped it on and switched of the light. I walked over to my bed and laid down.
Tomorrow was another day, another chance.

I woke up by my ringtone. It brought back memories from 2 weeks ago. I smiled as I heard Ari her voice trough the phone. 'Sleepy head! I'm picking you up in 15' With that the line went dead. I groaned as I got up. I knew she was serious and I would get my as kicked if I wasn't ready than. It was already 14 PM and I realized we needed to do some shopping. I sighed as I got up and began searching for clothes.
I didn't have time to shower so I might as well just get dressed and brush my teeth. I putted on some set of clothing I had ready in case of emergency and walked in to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and grabbed my shoes.

I jogged down the stairs and bumped into Neymar. 'Easy there.' I chuckled. 'Sorry, I'm in a hurry. Ari is picking me up in 5 minutes.' He nodded as he let go of my arm. 'How did you sleep?' He frowned while he grabbed his jacket and keys. 'Bad, you?' He shrugged. 'I haven't.' I frowned. 'You haven't?' He shook his head and breathed a kiss on my cheek. 'Where are you going?' He smiled. 'Meeting up with Marc.' I nodded. 'We need to do some grocery shopping, tonight?' He nodded and walked to the door. 'See you tonight.' I grinned while grabbing my purse. 'See you tonight.'

After a few minutes I heard a horn outside and grinned. That was probably Ari. I walked outside and saw her leaning against her car. 'Hi there stranger!' I laughed and ran towards her. I hugged her tightly. 'I missed you.' She grinned while keeping me at arms distance. 'I missed you to! You're so tanned!' She squeaked before embracing me once again. 'We have a lot to talk about!' I smiled and closed my eyes for a second. 'Yes, we do.'

At first we went to a pub. It was nice but it wasn't really the place to tell everything. We decided we could just spend the rest of our time at my house. 

I told her everything. From the first kiss until the last, every moment we had spend together and every detail. She listened, understood and made me go in detail. 

'You should talk about it before it gets out of hand.' I nodded in agreement. 'I know, but it's just a little hard to begin.' She looked at her watch. 'I need to go, call me tonight.. Okay?' I smiled. 'I will.' She hugged me and got up from the couch. 'See you!' I smiled as I heard the door close.

I felt my stomach growl and frowned. I realized I hadn't eat anything since we got back. I went in to the kitchen and began opening every door and ended up pouting. I knew there was nothing to eat anymore but I decided I should look anyway.
'Hungry?' Ney leaned against the doorframe with a sack in his hand. 'I brought some Chinese with me, I knew you like it. We'll go shopping after that.' I smiled as I nodded. 'I do.. Thank you.' I grabbed 2 plates and some cutlery. 'How was Marc?' I sat down and placed the plates in front of us. 'He was good, time went by quickly.' I nodded. 'It did.' He smiled while putting some food on my plate. 'How was your day this far?' He frowned while placing some food on his own plate. 'Fine, we talked and went to the pub, which wasn't a success so we came back here.' He nodded. 'Why wasn't it a success?' I shrugged. 'To loud.'

We enjoyed the food and each other company.

After dinner, we went shopping and spent the rest of the night watching movies.
'What are you doing tomorrow?' He asked while taking a sip from his water bottle. 'I have an interview and a shoot.' He nodded. 'Where?' I thought about it. 'Madrid.' He nodded while taking another sip.
'What are you doing tomorrow?' He smiled. 'I have practice.' I grinned. 'Nice.' He nodded and laid the bottle next to him. 

'I think we should talk.' I bit on my lip and nodded. 'Yes, we should.' It remained silent for a moment. 'If we begin a relationship, there's a chance that I'll lose you.' 'What makes you think that we'll break up?' He shrugged. 'There's always a chance.' I swallowed. 'There's also a chance that you get hit by a bus.' He rolled his eyes. 'I'm serious!' I wanted to answer but then my phone began playing my favorite song. 'I am to!' I took my phone.
'Hold on, I need to take this.' I murmured as I held the phone against my ear. 'Jessie, do you realize how late it is?' I sighed. 'Megan, you're not going to believe this!' I frowned. 'What?' I think my mouth fell open at what I heard next.
'Victoria Secret wants you! You're going to be an Angel!'