Chapter 30 - Yelling

His eyes fluttered open and the most beautiful pair of eyes welcomed me. He smiled his breathtaking smile before kissing me softly. 'How did you sleep?’ I asked after pulling away. 

'I slept okay.. I woke up a few times because you were stirring a lot.’ I bit on my lip. I felt his finger trace my lip. 'Don’t bite.’ He murmured before snuggling his head in to the crook of my neck. 

'I’m sorry..’ I sighed while resting my hands on his back. 

'How did you sleep?’ I could feel his hot breath on the skin of my neck. 'I slept okay.’ His hands travelled down my back and laid still on my butt. 

'I’m going to miss you, I’ll barely see you in the upcoming weeks.’ He murmured against my skin.

'It’ll be a little weird.’ I whispered.

It would be weird because we’ve been together non-stop for 3 weeks.

'But we’ll get used to it. We have Skype and stuff..’ I sighed before pulling back a little. 'And maybe it’s better like that you know.. We’ve been on each others skin for a few weeks now.’ He bit on his lip. 'If you say so..’ I laid my hand on his cheek. 'Ney, I’ve been in New York for 3 months and-’ 

He rolled his eyes. 'We weren’t dating back then..’ I swallowed. 'No, but-’ Again he interrupted me. 'I want you to rest. You’ve been under so much stress lately and your grandma..’ He softly said. 'I don’t want you to breakdown or something.. Especially when I’m not around you.’ He continued. 

My smile grew a little wider. 'Ney, I love you. I know you’re worried but don’t be.’ I softly kissed him. and pulled away as a few seconds passed. I caressed his cheek with my hand and smiled a little. 

'But you’ll still see me. You will still fall asleep and wake up from my snoring.’ I winked at him which caused him to softly laugh. 'And you’ll wake up in the morning to my beautiful morning face and my minty breath.’ I softly chuckled as he kept laughing. 'Yeah, I guess I’m lucky then.’ I simply smiled before snuggling up to him. 

'I guess I am.’ He said after a while of silence. 'Megan, I love you.’ I opened my eyes and looked up to see his eyes resting on my face. 'I love you to, Neymar.’ He cheekily grinned at me and pressed a kiss at my nose. 'I think we should get up.’ A pout formed around those beautiful lips and caused me to giggle. 'No, we’re good.’ I rolled my eyes before pushing myself up in my elbows. 'Why don’t we workout together?’ He shook his head before pulling me on his chest. 'No, we’ll stay in and watch movies.’ I rolled my eyes. 'Davi..’ He grinned before kissing me. I pulled away and repeated my question. 

'Davi?’ He pulled the covers over my shoulder and smiled. 'Carol is dropping him of tonight.’ I nodded. 'Will she stay to eat?’ He shook his head. 'No, she has a date.’ I nodded before closing my eyes again. 'I’m sore.’ I murmured before reaching over on the nightstand to grab my phone. I sighed when I couldn’t feel it. 'I’ll get it..’ I heard him murmur before feeling the bed shift a little. I opened my eyes again. 'Well, last night explains why..’ He winked at me before handing me my phone. I lightly blushed before unlocking my phone and scrolling trough my twitter feed. 'Yeah, possibly.’ He chuckled and rested his arms around me. 

I tweeted: '@NeymarJr You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything’

I felt his lips softly kissed against the side of my head and smiled. 'It’s true. You are my best friend, my other half.’ I took a breath before continuing. 'I can’t imagine a life without you because I never experienced life without you. We faced everything together.’ I felt a tear trickle down my cheek and rolled my eyes before wiping it away. 'God, I’m so emotional the past couple of days.’ I murmured.

He softly laughed before grabbing his phone from in between us. 'That’s okay.. I love every side of you.’ He whispered before holding his phone in front of us. 'Smile, beauty.’ I blushed and smiled while looking in the camera of his phone. 

'Megan!’ Davi screeched while running towards me. I caught him in time before he fell over his feet and grinned. 'Davi! Whoa, you smiled little one!’ He scrunched his nose. 'I’m not little.’ I shook my head. 'You’re right, big boy!’ I winked at him before giving Ney a kiss. 'How was Carol?’ He smiled while laying a hand on my back. 'She was good. She misses you.’ I softly bit on my lip before kneeling down. Davi stood on his feet and I got back up. 'Well.. I won’t be seeing her for another week or so.’ He frowned. 'Why?’ I groaned before looking at him. I forgot to tell him. I forgot to tell my boyfriend I would be leaving for Italy and Paris in a day.

'

I forgot to tell you..’ I swallowed. 'I’m leaving for Italy and Paris..’ He frowned. 'What? When?’ I sighed while fumbling with my fingers. 'Tomorrow?’ It was a rhetorical question.

He repeated it. 'Tomorrow? Tomorrow!’ His voice beamed trough the house and I hushed him. 'Shhh, you’ll scare Davi!’ I softly said. 

'You’re leaving tomorrow! For how long?’ He crossed his arms in front of his chest. 'A mid-week. 3 Days Italy and 2 days Paris.’ He rolled his eyes before walking to the living room. 'Ney? I don’t understand why you-’ He interrupted me as he turned around so he could look at me. 

'You don’t get why I’m mad at you?!’ His voice once again trough the house. 'Keep your voice down, Da Silva!’ I yelled. 'I try to talk to you and you can’t even keep your voice down!’ I continued. 'Meg! We discussed this! God, I want you by my side at the moment!’ He didn’t even bother to lower his voice. I just shook my head. 'Megan, cancel it! For Christ’s sake, cancel it! Or God help me, I’ll do it in your place!’ My mouth hung open at his words. 'Excuse me, but have I ever said to you that you couldn’t do something? Have I ever-’ And once again, he interrupted me. 'Cancel it!’ He yelled at me. That was the drop. I took a step back, taken back by his sudden outburst. 

'You..’ I pointed at him. 'Will stay here until you’re calmed down and if you’re calmed down and done screaming..’ I took a deep breath and reminded myself not to yell. 'I’ll come back and talk to you. And now if you will excuse me, I am going to check up on your son!’ I hissed before turning back on my heels, leaving a pissed Neymar standing in the middle of our living room.

Our bedroom door screeched open and I could hear him shuffle a little. 

A while after our argument/discussion, I laid Davi in bed and showered. I laid in bed and felt the weight shift a little. He didn’t look at me because he already knew I was still awake. 

'I’m worried.’ He simply spoke. I laid there, silenced by his words. 'I’m worried that something happens and I’m not around to hold you, to comfort you. I can’t stand the thought that you’ll leave me.’ He took a shaky breath and grabbed my hand in his. I still didn’t said anything. 'Stay.’ I simply grabbed my phone from my nightstand and gently threw it towards him. 'Explain her.’ I murmured before rolling over on my side so I could face him. 'Really?’ I nodded. 'If it means that much to you, okay. But don’t yell when you’re son is in the room next to us, it doesn’t exactly does him any justice.’ I murmured before closing my eyes. The last things I remembered before drifting of in to a slumber were a soft I love you from Ney and his strong, muscular and warm arms around my cold body.