Chapter 48

I apologize on forehand for the very short chapter!                                                                                                            

My hand was still resting on my belly as my eyes kept glancing over to the hospital door that was still closed. I gently rubbed my skin trough the fabric of my gown. The only background noise I had besides my breath was the beeping of the monitor besides my bed. 
I was getting more and more irritated with the minute, as Neymar said that 'He'll be right back with that delicious water'.                             And as I was getting more and more lost in my thought, suddenly little bean decided that it was time to cause me some more pain.
I was focusing on my breathing and squeezing my eyes shut, when I heard the door open. 'You better brought me my water.' I heard a chuckle. 'Don't worry, I'm here.' I felt a cold fabric on my forehead and Ney's hand on mine.                                                                                     'I'm here now.' He whispered before pecking my hair.
'Yeah, better since I'll be pushing your child out very soon.' I snapped. I sighed as I opened my eyes again and the pain faded away a little. 'I'm so sorry, honey.' He smiled down at me. 'You know it's okay, do you think it'll be long?' I grabbed the bottle of water in his hand before shaking my head. 'Have been dilated 8 centimeters, so it won't be that long anymore' He nodded in understanding before dapping my forehead a little more. 

'We actually think that it might be necessary to do a c-section.' The doctor at the end of my bed said. 'There might be a little problem with the baby, so we have to act fast.' She said, as a nurse was prepping me for the c-section. 'What kind of problem then?' Neymar asked as he squeezed my hand and rubbing his thumb over the palm of my hand. 'The navel cord might be around the neck of the baby and it's still not lying in the right direction.' Ney nodded. 

'Is there any danger for her?' The doctor shook his head. 'But if we don't act fast enough, both lives can be in danger.' She looked up to the young woman next to me before nodding. Suddenly my bed was moving just as fast as my heart was.

Suddenly a little cry erupted from the other side of the curtain. As Ney was taking a quick picture of it I could see the tears stroll down his cheeks. 
'It's a little girl!' Someone said. 'What's her name?' A nurse asked as she placed the little baby on my chest. 'Lygia Nadine Santos.' I softly responded before locking my eyes on our daughter. Neymar his hand grabbed mine that wasn't softly caressing Lygia. 'Baby, you did it.' He whispered before kissing my temple. My cheeks were by now stained with tears and when they took Lygia away to check if everything was okay, I looked up to Neymar. 'We did it, Ney.'

----

I should start this with an immense apology because of the century that you and I've gone without an update of this story. It has different reasons, but the most important thing is that the story is now updated and that little Lygia Nadine is born :)