Chapter 26 - Drunk

'How are things between Ney and you?’ Rafa glanced over to me before turning back to the clothing rack. 'Good..’ I smiled. 'Better then a week ago?’ I staid still for a second before grabbing a shirt in my hands. 'Yes, definitely..’ I murmured. 'Mind to tell me what exactly happened? Neymar doesn’t want to tell me..’ She softly said. I didn’t even knew she moved next to me. 'I’ll tell you when we get home, okay?’ I looked at her while smiling. She nodded while hugging me tightly. 'I missed you so much..’ I chuckled while hugging her back. 'I missed you to, babe.’

We looked trough the clothing racks for what felt like hours but I enjoyed it. I didn’t go shopping that much anymore, simply because I didn’t had that much time.

'When we were on the plane yesterday.. He asked me if I would say yes if he proposed to me..’ I took a bite of my sandwich. I glanced up to see Rafa staring at me in shock. 'What?’ I softly chuckled while chewing. 

'He didn’t propose, Rafa. He only asked it.. But do you think he would want to?’ She shrugged while taking a sip of her cocktail. 'I don’t know.. But I think he would.. I’ll ask him.’ She winked at me.

'No!’ People started looking at me. 'I mean.. No, he’ll know I said that to you.’ She shrugged again.

'So?’

'So? No, please don’t.’ She softly laughed. 'But then the question isn’t if he would.. The question is what would you say?’ I grinned. 'Sorry but the question is if he would because I can’t give an answer if he doesn’t ask it.’ She rolled her eyes. 'God, Meg.. You know what I mean.’

I nodded. 'I know what you mean.. But..’ I stopped talking when the waiter took our plates and smiled. His gaze was fixed on my face which caused me to shift a little in the chair. 

'Excuse me, but aren’t you Neymar Junior his girlfriend?’ Rafa began laughing which caused me to blush. 'Eh.. Yes, I am. And that’s his sister.’ I said while nodding towards Rafa. She stopped laughing but instead began grinning.

'Can I take a picture with you, beautiful ladies?’ He winked at me which made me blush again. 'Sure.’

'That boy was so flirting with you.’ She murmured in my ear before looking back at the shoes. 'Rafa, stop.. No.’ She softly laughed. 'But you never answered my question back there.’ I frowned. 'What?’ She smiled. 'Would you say yes?’ I bit on my lip, contemplating my answer. 'Takes you long..’ She murmured while turning around. 

'It’s not that easy.. After all..’ I bit on my lip. 'But I would say yes, definitely. I love him, so much. I can’t wait to spend forever with him..’ 

'That’s so cheesy..’ She chuckled. 'Marrying is cheesy overall.. But oh so romantic.’ I sighed while pulling her along with me. 

'No, you go and hang out with your friends.. I’ll get back to you tomorrow..’ I heard Rafa say to Ney before she returned. 'And now I want to know everything!’ She exclaimed while throwing a pillow my way. I pushed the pillow behind my back and rested my head against the wall.

'I heard from you and Ari and I read the newspaper. That’s how I figured out. I freaked out when I read it, I couldn’t believe me ears and my eyes.’ I said while fumbling with my fingers. 'We argued and I decided it was for the best that I left and so I did. I went to this hotel and Stefan came over, which was very sweet due to the fact it was a long trip.’