Chapter 16 - Making plans

'See you tonight, little kid.’ I grinned as I breathed a kiss on Davi’s forehead. I grabbed my purse and made my way to the door as I felt an arm around my waist. 'I’m sorry.. Didn’t you forget someone?’ I chuckled as I turned around. 'I assumed you were upstairs or so.’ He shook his head. 'I’m here .. So, give me a kiss and leave.’ I shook my head. 'Very to the point today, mister Da silva.’

 He grinned as he pressed his lips on mine. 'I’ll cook tonight, no risotto.’ I grinned as I got out of his grip. I walked to the door and smiled. 'I love you!’ I said while closing the door behind me. I heard a faint 'We love you to’ behind me and smiled.

I walked to the waiting car in front of the house and sighed when I saw some journalists. 

They were probably searching for a sappy story, like always. I could see Ari her irritated face from miles away. My sunglasses were comfortably resting on my nose as I got in the car. 

'Girl, I don’t know how you deal with them .. But I can’t.’ I heard her murmur as she pulled of. I smiled while putting my seatbelt on.

'Some of them are nice but the rest are .. kind of mean sometimes.’ 

I swallowed as I let my bag slip in between my feet. 'You had something special to tell me?’ She looked at me for a moment before returning her gaze back at the road. 

We were currently speeding down the highway on our way to a photoshoot. 'Meg, what is it?’ 

My lips formed a big smile as I turned to her. 'Don’t freak out, okay? I do not want you to cause an accident.’ I could feel her rolling her eyes at me. 'Spit it, Garcia.’ I laughed when she used my last name. 

'Neymar and me.. It’s .. Eh .. I just wanted you to know before the newspaper and since you’re one of my best friends…’ 'OH MY GOD!’ She yelled next to me as she began grinning mad. 'That’s amazing! I’m so happy for you!’ I smiled. Should I tell her we ended up in bed? Yeah, I probably should.

'The night I came back .. We ended up together in the same bed.’ She shrugged. 'You slept together so many times, right?’ I swallowed. 'Not like that, Ari. I mean .. You know.’ I bit on my lip. 'Oh! Is he good?’ I blushed. 

'Don’t tell me you’re getting shy, Garcia!’ She snapped but remained smiling.I smiled at her rudeness. I loved her for her behavior. She was an amazing person to be around. 'He was .. Amazing. God, I love him.’ I looked at him. 'Woah, that’s .. Sudden.’ I smiled. 'I..-’ She shook her head. 'Don’t justify yourself, that isn’t necessary! It’s amazing!’ She grinned. 'Ah, thank you. I was a little scared for your reaction.’

The shoot went great. Ariana was grinning the whole time and cheering. Sometimes I couldn’t help laughing at her behavior.

The way back was great. It was always fun with her, we always had fun. 

When I opened the door I was welcomed by a nice smell. 'Ney, I’m home.’ I walked in to the kitchen and smiled as I saw him there, stirring in the saucepan. 'Meg, I don’t know if this is good.. It looks kind of burned I guess.’ I softly laughed as I made my way over to the counter. I sat down on the counter as I looked in the saucepan. 'No, that’s perfect. Where’s Davi?’ I breathed in the nice smell of the dish as I looked around. 'He’s playing with his cars upstairs.’ I nodded. 

'How was your day?’ He stood between my legs as he gave me a kiss. 'It was fun, but very exhausting.’

I bit on my lip for a second before asking how his day went. 'Practice was fun but also exhausting.’ He softly chuckled before giving me a kiss once again.

He walked over to the saucepan and began putting it on the plates. 'You have practice tomorrow?’ I frowned. He nodded while grabbing some cutlery. 'Yeah, can you look after Davi?’ I nodded. 'Sure, I have only one interview but that’s okay, I think I can manage that.’ I smiled as I walked in to the corridor. 'Davi, dinner time!’

'Goodnight, petite.’ I whispered as I breathed a kiss on his forehead. After saying goodnight I softly closed the door behind me as I began walking downstairs. 

'He’s asleep?’ Ney asked once I was in the living room. He still had damp hair from the shower he just took. I nodded while grabbing my book from the bookshelf and settling myself next to him. 'Nice shower?’ I frowned while searching the page I was currently reading. 

'Yeah, refreshing..’ He pressed a kiss on my cheek as his arm found his way around my shoulders. 'What are you watching?’ I looked up for a moment and smiling. 'Top gear, want to watch it with me?’ I shrugged. 

'I’m almost finished with this book.’ He nodded before returning his gaze back to the TV. 

I closed the book and sighed as I threw it to the side.

'What an end.’ I murmured before feeling something vibrate against my upper leg. I frowned as I got my phone out of my pocket. 'Disappointed?’ He asked while looking up to me. I shook my head as I read the message. 

It was one from Stefan.

*Hey, I know we just met a few days ago and we’re not really close.. But would you like to go out sometime with me? Just as friends, you know? :)* 

I bit on my lip as I looked back to Ney. 'What did you say?’ I tossed my phone next to the book while keeping my gaze on his face. 'If you were disappointed in the end.’ I shrugged. 'They both went their own ways which you didn’t really expect, but it’s okay.. I guess.’ I pulled my feet on the couch while glancing over to the TV. 

'Stefan asked me to go out sometime, I guess he is staying here somewhere.. Are you okay with that?’ He frowned. 'You think it’s a good idea? You just met him.. Just as friends, right?’ I rolled my eyes. 'No, as a couple .. Ofcourse, just as friends Ney.’ He shrugged. 

'I don’t know .. Just with him?’ I softly chuckled as I scooted over to him. 

'I love you.’ I said while poking him in his ribs. 'Not him.’ 

'I know you love me, silly.’ He poked me back. 'But it’s just .. You’re famous, I don’t want him to use you.’ I pressed a kiss on his nose. 'He won’t. He’s very nice, believe me.’ 

We texted back and forth on when and where we would meet tomorrow. 

Ney would be home by 6 so I could go out with him around 7, which would be the perfect time because I would be home before my favorite movie came on television but I would also be home on time to see my interview airing. 

'You know .. We should move your stuff in to this room, my room. You could just sleep here all the time.’ He mumbled while picking his clothes for practice of the ground. 'It’s not a bad idea .. You’re right, I’ll do it tomorrow, I think.’ He nodded while putting the clothes in his bag. Watching him was a great animation. At first he couldn’t find his clothes, probably because Davi kicked them under his bed and after that he couldn’t find his phone anymore.. Well, I had his phone in my hands the whole time, I enjoyed taking selfies with them.

'I think we need more selfies.’ He said while snapping one from us. I shook my head. 'That one was awful, please.. Another one?’ I pouted. He rolled his eyes playfully as he took another one.

'Better?’ I nodded. 'A lot.’