Chapter 6 - I don't know what to do

'Morning sunshine’ I groaned as I pulled the blanket over my face. 'Go away’ A familiar voice laughed and pulled the blanket away. 'Get up, I’m showing you around today’ Neymar smirked at my face. 'How late is it?’ I sighed when he said it was 8 AM. 'Please, can I just stay down for a moment?’ I assumed the answer was no because he pulled me straight up. 'Get ready, I’ll be waiting downstairs’ I sighed as I rubbed my eyes. 'Is Rafaella awake?’ I looked at him. 'No, they’re all asleep, now hurry up’ And with that he closed the door and a comfortable silence fell among me. 

'That took you long’ He said with a grin on his face. I was wearing shorts and a yellow T-shirt. I was wearing my black Nike’s. My sunglasses were on my hair and I rolled my eyes. 'Ten minutes’ He shrugged as he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. He was wearing a short and a white T-shirt. He was wearing Adidas shoes, which fitted him perfectly. Of course, he could even wear a plastic sac and still being attractive. I smiled as I walked with him. I sat my sunglasses on my nose  and looked around. 'Are we going to eat breakfast somewhere else?’ He nodded. 'I guessed that our first day here, was the perfect day to go out.’ I nodded. 'Yeah, it’s a perfect day.’ I smiled as we both got into the car. 'You had a nice day yesterday?’ I nodded and grinned. 'Yeah, we had a great time.’ We didn’t really speak yesterday because Rafa and me came home around 11 PM. We decided that we would just go to bed. 'I saw the pictures on Instagram, it looked like you were having a lot of fun.’ I nodded again as I putted on my seatbelt. 'It was, believe me.’ He smiled as he drove of.

I got out of the car and smiled. 'It’s beautiful here’ He nodded in agreement as we approached the edge of the mountain. 'It is’ He softly said as we stoof there, arm to arm. It was breathtaking. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the view. It was beautiful, amazing, .. 'Selfie?’ Memories of our last *selfie* came to my mind. 'Yeah, let’s take one’ I smiled as he laid his head on my shoulder. We turned around so you could see a little bit of the amazing view on the picture. I took the photo. 'Can you please send him to me?’ I nodded as I did so. I posted the photo on Instagram with the caption: *Enjoying this beautiful view ;) We hope you have an amazing weekend :)*

'So .. This boy had a crush on you for months and you just said no?’ I laughed as I nodded. 'Yeah, I thought that it was only fair that he finally got an answer..’ He shook his head while laughing. 'Maybe you could’ve brought it .. A little softer’ I thought about it for a second. 'Maybe’ We both began laughing and looked at him. 'So, you have practice tomorrow?’ He nodded as he smiled. 'You want to come?’ I shrugged. 'It’s a great chance to see Isabella’ He nodded again. Isabella was Thiago’s wife. It was a while since I’ve spoken to her. 'Yeah, I think I’ll come’ He nodded.

We returned to the house an hour ago and decided we could spent the rest of the day in the backyard. 'Remember when we used to play hide and seek?’ I began laughing. 'How could I forget?’ He grinned as he got up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to. 'Are you kidding?’ He shook his head and laughed. 'I’ll count, go and hide’ He released my hand and closed his eyes. 'One, two, ..’ I began running and looked around. I hid behind a tree. I think he already started searching for me because I didn’t see him standing on the spot he had been standing. I frowned as I looked around a little. 'I got you!’ I felt a pair of arms around my waist. 'Ney!’ He lifted me up and spun me around. 'You’re still bad at this’
I groaned as my feet touched the ground again. I turned around.
'That’s not fair! You can run a lot faster than me!’ He laughed and went with a hand trough my hair. 'Don’t do that!’ I smacked his hand away and grinned. 'Still the same’ He looked down at me. His eyes were focused on mine. I felt that my cheeks were heating up and looked down at his arms, they were still around me.
He released his grip at me and gently laid a finger under my chin so I looked at him. 'Just grown up’ I whispered. His face came closer to mine as he quickly glanced at my lips. I bit on my lip and laid a hand on his back. Just as his lips were about to touch mine, I heard a voice.
 'Ney, Meg.. Dinner is rea-!’ I looked behind me to see Rafa standing there. She began grinning. 'I’m sorry! I just.. I’ll leave..’ She walked back in to the house. I bit on my lip as I turned back. I released him and took a step back which caused him to release me to. 'We should go back .. dinner’ I murmured as I turned around and walked trough the garden, back in to the house. When I walked in to the kitchen I fake smiled. I think you understand that I can really fake a smile, it’s easy for me. I sat down.
'Thank you, it smells great’ Ney entered a few seconds after me and without looking he sat down at the opposite down.
I could feel Rafaella looking at me for the other side of the table. 'Beautiful evening, isn’t it?’ She smiled at me when I looked at her for a moment. I nodded as I began eating.

After dinner Ney left with his father to hang out with some of his friends and family. Rafaella said that we would do the dishes together and I knew what that meant.. Interrogation.

'Still want to tell me you’re just friends or..?’ She glanced at me before giving me a plate so I could dry it. 'Yes, I don’t know what happened.. Can we please talk about something else?’ She shook her head and sighed. 'No matter how much you try to deny it .. There is something going on between you to. Don’t deny it’
She said when she saw my face. 'It was a heat of the moment thing, nothing special’ She shook her head. 'We’ll talk about this later’ I shrugged.
There was absolutely nothing between us, I mean.. He’s my best friend for God’s sake! I sighed. 'I don’t know, Rafa’ I groaned as I sat on the counter. She stopped doing the dishes and dried her hands. 'You should talk.. Or not. Just wait and let it overcome you.’ And with that she left the kitchen. I was left with my own thoughts and they were drowning me.

'I think we should head out, night life is amazing here’ I looked up to see Rafa all dressed up. 'You look presentable, let’s go’ I sighed as she pulled me along with her. 'I really don’t feel like going’ I murmured. 'You never feel like going, please.. Enjoy it, it’s worth it!’

'I said you would enjoy it!’ I smiled as I drank another cocktail.
'But you should go easy on those cocktails, babe!’ I shrugged and turned around. I went onto the dance floor and began dancing. I think I danced almost the whole night. I tried to forget what almost happened that day. Would our friendship survive that? We never really talked about something like that.

I couldn’t remember how I got outside, but somehow I managed to do that. I was nauseous and I couldn’t see another drink. 'Take me home, please’ I whined as I leaned on Rafaella. 'By enjoying this evening, I didn’t mean to get totally wasted and forget where you are!’ She snapped. 'I’m so sorry’ I said as I took another deep breath in.

And than I heard a voice that I didn’t want to hear. 'Is she okay?’ His voice was laid with concern. 'Ah, go away’ I groaned. 'No’ He simply said as he grabbed my arm so I could lean on him. I saw some figures and heard voices that I knew. 'I’m taking you home’ I shook my head and tried to push him away. 'No! Let go of me!’ I snapped. Maybe it was the cold that hit me but I really didn’t feel okay anymore. I felt like I could pass out any moment.
'Did you take those medicines?’ I shook my head as I leaned on Rafaella again.
'I’ll take her home’ Rafaella softly said. 'What happened?’ I closed my eyes as the conversation went on, but I didn’t really hear anything from than.