Chapter 25 - Brazil

Our week New York flew by. It literally just went by in a snap.

In no time I found myself packing our luggage and shutting the door behind us.

We had an amazing week.

I shuffled in my seat so I could look at him. The plane just took of and we were allowed to unbuckle our belts.

'Rafa couldn’t wait to see us.’ I grinned. 'Of course not, you know how she is..’ He wiggled an eyebrow. 'Of course I know how she is. Plus, it isn’t that hard to guess that she is going to be out of her mind when she sees us..’ I smiled. 

'She always is. God, I miss her sometimes..’ He murmured. I laid a hand on his and gave it a gentle squeeze. 'I know, I know..’ I softly said. 'Maybe you should ask her to come over sometime?’ He nodded. 'Good idea, I’ll ask her.’

'Why don’t you take Davi with you next time, around easter?’ I frowned. He looked up from his phone. 'What?’ I smiled while laying my phone on my lap.

'Why don’t you take Davi with you next time you come to Brazil?’ I turned my head so I could look at his face. His eyes lit up.

'Yeah, that’s a good idea.. Will you come with us?’ I shook my head. 

'I have a lot of appointments around that time, I’m afraid I can’t..’ I bit on my lip. 'But that’s okay. It won’t be that long after all..’ He nodded. 'I’ll need to ask Carol, but I think she’ll be okay with that.’ I nodded. 

'Ofcourse she will..’ He patted my leg. 'I hope so.’

We watched a movie and played some games on our phones but there was still a lot of time left until we would land. 

I was taking a sip of my bottle when he asked a question that I didn’t expect. 'Do you want to marry, ever?’ I laid my bottle back in the place where it stood before I decided I wanted to drink and gazed up to him. 'What?’ He smiled while intertwining our fingers. 

'Do you want to marry, ever?’ I looked at our fingers. 'Ofcourse I want to marry.. Do you want to marry?’ 

I looked back up to see that his gaze was fixed at my face. 

We both smiled when our eyes met. 'Yes..’ I leaned in so I could give him a kiss. He backed up. 'So.. If I ask you to marry me, you would say yes?’ I rolled my eyes while leaning in further.

I pressed a kiss on his lips and leaned back against the window. 'I think so.. But don’t you think it’s to early?’ He shrugged. 'I don’t think so, do you?’ I shrugged to. 'So you think it is to early?’ I bit on my lip. 'We’ve been together for a month..’ He started grinning. 

'I’ve known you from when we were toddlers, I don’t care.. But if you want to wait..’

I softly giggled. 'Stop worrying. If you think time is right, then ask me.’ I winked at him before grabbing my phone. 'So you would say yes if I would propose?’ I rolled my eyes while locking my eyes with the screen. 'Maybe, now please shut up.’ I softly said. 

'I need full concentration for Subwaysurfers.’ 

The way from the airport to our second home wasn’t that long but still enough to make us comfortable. I rested my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes.

'Tired?’ He softly said. 'A little..’ I answered. His hand was laying on my leg. He gently squeezed it.

'I miss Brazil.’ I heard him say. I couldn’t help but smile. 

'I miss it to, but Barcelona isn’t that bad.. Right?’ I lifted my head and he shook his head. 'I think it’s amazing, I like living together with you.’ I chuckled while ruffling his hair. 'Of course you do, who would cook and clean for you?’ I stuck my tongue out and earned a soft laugh from him. 'I would probably eat Chinese all the time and never let anyone in my house..’

After that we interacted with the taxi driver who was actually really nice. 

I paid for the ride while Ney grabbed our suitcases.

When I got out I looked around. I tried to grab my suitcase but Ney kept shaking his head. Before I could argue our names were shouted and we were crushed by Rafaella.

'Oh, I missed you guys so much!’ She said while pressing a kiss on both of our cheeks before releasing us. 'How are you? How was your flight?’ She asked while guiding us in to the house. His parents got up once they saw us. 

'We’re fine and our flight was nice, thanks for asking.’ I smiled while watching Neymar hugging his parents.

'Megan, sweety..’ His mom muttered while hugging me. 'I’m so glad that we’re finally able to see you again.’ I grinned while hugging his dad to. 'I’m glad to, believe me.’ 

Neymar and Rafa decided to go out but I wasn’t in the mood so they went alone, but I didn’t mind. I enjoyed some me time. 

I spend the alone time by laying on our bed, scrolling trough twitter. I decided to do an AskMegan because I got a lot of questions and I hadn’t answered a lot of those.

I scrolled trough the hashtag and laughed by some questions. 

”Do you want a dog? :) #AskMegan” I softly chuckled while typing. ”Haven’t thought about that.. Going to ask Ney sometime :) I’ll get back to you ;)”

”Is it true that you and Neymar broke up? #AskMegan” I decided to answer it because there were so many speculations although we've been spotted a lot in New York.

"No, definitely not! :) Still very happy together <3"

”Take a selfie? :) #AskMegan” Well, I couldn’t ignore that one.. Could I? So, I took a selfie and didn’t forgot to include the hashtag #NoMakeUp. 

”Have you ever considered a relationship with Neymar before you realized you fell in love? #AskMegan”

It took a while to answer that one because I didn’t really thought about that. ”We talked about such things but I didn’t fell in love with him before our relationship, if you get what I mean?”

I woke up when I felt some shuffling on the other side of the bed. I softly groaned while resting my face in my pillow. 'How late is it?’ My voice sounded muffled.

'It’s 3 in the morning.. Go to sleep princess..’ He muttered in my ear before pressing a kiss above my ear. His hand rested on my back. 'Goodnight, I love you.’ He softly chuckled.

'Goodnight, love you to.’ He said before we fell asleep.