Chapter 46 - Away

His hand was resting on my belly as his head laid against my shoulder. 'I'm so thankful to have you in my life.' He murmured as I could feel his finger move against the bare skin. 'And this little addition to our growing family is wonderful.' He went on. My hand found its way to his hair and ruffled it a little. 'Very wonderful, indeed.' I agreed. 'I'm so sorry I have to leave in two days.' He whispered as he bowed down to press his soft lips to the skin. 'You can't do anything about that baby, it's okay.' I said back softly in response but he shrugged. 'I wish I could take you with me or maybe .. Leave you with family.' He said referring to the fact that the doctors said I couldn't fly anymore and I had to rest as much as possible. 'I'll be fine, Jes and Ari are coming by daily to check on me.' I sighed.

'And I can look out for myself, I'm not ten anymore.' He looked up and I could see an annoyed look cross his face. 'Please, you're pregnant and you almost-'

'But I didn't, did I?' I asked rhetorically. 'You do realize that something like that could happen anywhere at anytime, right?' He nodded as a smile found its way back on to his beautiful lips. 'I do, I do.' He murmured before kissing the top of my head and getting up. 'What does my princess want for dinner?' I grinned. 'Or maybe a who?' He smirked. 'Hm, I know someone.' He winked at me.

I could feel his fingers gently drum along on the beat of the music, that was softly playing on his phone, on my belly. His chin was resting on my shoulder as his eyes were occupied by the game going on on the television.

'Neymar, amor..' I whispered as I rested my cheek against his. He hummed as a sign for me to continue. 'Do you have a date of when you want to marry?' I could feel him nod as he reached for the remote and turned off the tv. 'As the doctor told me that you had to rest as much as possible I think we both realized that we'd marry after our little miracle came in to the world.' He softly said before pressing a kiss underneath my ear. 'So then another question came up, do we want to marry while he or she is still little or grown up a bit more like Davi so it can process it all?' There fell a silence among of us as more question marks floated trough the air. 'Honestly, I don't know.' I bit on my lip. 

'My parents married 3 months before I came in to their lives, but I don't feel like I really missed something.' I softly bit on my lip and he nodded. 'Maybe, just maybe .. I know this is crazy, but there is a possibility of us marrying before the baby is here.' I turned my head so I could look at him. 'What?' His smile grew a little wider. 'You know, we could only ask some family, very close friends and later when everything's settled down .. A bigger spiritual marriage.' He said, explaining his suggestion.

Again, there were a couple moments of silence before he spoke up again. 'Sorry, that's just .. No, stupid suggestion.' He murmured and I softly laughed. 'Ney, baby.. I think that's a wonderful idea.' I smiled at him. 'It's not rushing or anything, it's just the seal of our life together.'

'We can speak about things on Skype every night.' I could feel his hot breath fan against the exposed skin of my neck. 'We can.' I said in return.

'Ney, I love you.'

'And I love you, Megan, so much.' And for the rest of the night the only sound that filled the room was the music that was still softly playing on his phone.

'You got everything, right?' I said as I zipped up his jacket all the way up to his chin which he immediately zipped down halfway until his chest. He sheepishly smiled down at me before he shook his head and brushed his thumb over my cheek. 'You forgot to climb in my bag.' I softly giggled before leaning into his touch and smiling. 'Passport?' He nodded. 'ID?' He nodded. 'Laptop, phone, chargers?' He nodded. 'Enough cl-' He stopped me from asking any further questions as he softly kissed my lips. 'I do, don't worry. The only thing that I really need is not going with me.' He pouted and I grinned. 'Technically, you really need your legitimation because without that..' He shook his head as he rolled his eyes. 'Okay, smartass.' His hand slipped down to my belly caressing it one last time before he really had to go. 

'God, I don't want to.' I could hear him whisper before he dropped his bag down next to him and he got on his knees. He kissed it and whispered something along the lines of an I love you and don't hurt mummy to much. I looked around to see some people looking at us with their phones in their hands. 'I'm gonna miss the both of you so much.' He whispered as he heard the last call for his plane. 'I wish I could just postpone the flight or just miss preseason.' He sighed. I smiled a little. 'You postponed the flight for a few days now, go.' I nodded towards the way he had to go. 'Go! You'll miss it otherwise.' We both chuckled and we kissed one more time. 'Can't wait to see you in two weeks.' He softly said before taking of to the plane.

'Amor..' He sounded tired, more as usual and I softly bit on my lip while wishing I could be there for him right now. 'Sweety, are you okay?' I swallowed as I could hear him sigh. 'Tired .. And I miss you, so so much.' I closed my eyes for a second and reached over to the remote. 'You should go get some sleep then, baby.'

'But I wanted to hear your voice.' He whined softly as I turned off the television. 'Put it on speaker and lay it next to you somewhere. Close your eyes and I'll keep talking to you.' I turned of the lights as I crawled further underneath my blanket. 'Thank you, baby.' He murmured as I could hear him shuffle.

'The baby and I are fine, both in excellent condition to say it in the words of the doctor. Jess and Ari were here a few hours back. They made some portions of lasagne, enough to keep me and bean satisfied for three days.' I took a deep breath before I continued talking. 'Your family had been calling me daily, checking up on me and talking on about what they bought for bean and us.' I smiled as I thought back to the convo Nadine and I had some hours earlier.

'I miss you and although it were just two weeks, I'll be glad when I have you in my arms again. Just 4 more days, hard to believe right? It actually went a lot faster then I originally thought.' I suddenly could hear soft snores coming trough the speaker of my phone and smiled. 'Goodnight, amor. I hope you have a sweet dream.'

-------

Long time no see my friends :) but here is another, cute may i add, chapter :) I hope you enjoyed it and are enjoying your summer break if you are having one :)