Posed to be in love

We supposed to be in love, we posed to be in love
We supposed to be in love, til it ain't no breaking up
~Kevin Gates,Posed To Be in Love

August Pov

I Tried Calling Blair,But She Just Wouldn't Answer.I Just Wanted Get Shi* Off My Chest And Then Make up After It.So I Went To Her Place.Once I Made it There Was Two Trash Bags.One Bag Had My Name On It and The Other Had Chris Name on It.In My Bag ,It Had All My Stuff In It.I Then Bammed On The Door As I Said"Blair Open The Door!" She Then Opened Door and Said"Whatchu Want?" I Then Barged In And Sat On The Sofa."I Didn't Say You Can Come In." She Said."It Don't Matter,I'm In Now,Lets Talk." I Said."About What,We Have Nothing To Talk About,I Already Told You What Happened,There Aint Nothing Else To Say."She Said As She Closed The Door."August I Don't Want To Be With You Nor Chris,Anymore,I'm Not Faithful,You Don't Deserve Me,You Deserve Better." She said As I Buried my Head In My Hands."Blair,We Deserve Each Other,We Supposed To Be In Love,Baby.Do I Like The Sh** That You Did?No,But I'm Willing To Look Past it,Because I Love You." I Said.She Then Began To Tear Up And Said"I Don't Know August,I Just Need Time,Yes I Love You,But...... I Need Time." I Then Got Up,Gave Her A Kiss."Take your time then,but just know I Don't Go By Your Time,So Don't Get Mad When You See Me With Someone Else."I Said.I Then Walked Out The House And Got My Bag And Left.I Swear I Thought Blair And I Was Gonna Remain A Couple,I Thought We Was Gonna Be Together Forever.We Was Supposed To Be In Love.

Blair Pov

I Messed Up For Real.I Can't Even Deal With Myself.I Had A Man Who Loved Me,But I Chose To Mess Around With The Man That Did Me Wrong.I Guess Its Just A Person Could Get So Use To Be Treated Wrong That It Doesn't Even Feel Right When Someone Treats You Good.I Still Got Somewhat Feelings For Chris,But I Love August A Lot.Maybe I Was Meant To Be Single.I Happen To Be Very Independent.I Could Take Care Of My Son And I ,By myself.I Really Don't Need Nobody,But Its Nothing Like Having Someone To Hold,Someone To Give Me A Jacket When Its Cold,We Could Have That Young love even When Were Old. I'm Just Starting to think I'm Not meant To Be With someone.I Was Meant To Be A One-Night Fu** I Guess 😒😕. August Deserves Someone Way Better Than Me,But He Still Wants To Be With Me.I Don't Know Why, Maybe Its What I Can Give.Maybe Because I'm Easy.I Should Just Tattoo "Easy"On My Forehead.Maybe He Wants To Stay With Me Because The Cookie Is Just Too Good.It Gotta Be That. Cause When He Went With Jocelyn,She Cheated On Him And Apologized Tons Of Times,But He Still Dropped Her ,as in Cut Her Off,as in threw her in the drain,as in kicked her off the bridge,as in didn't look back. So Why He Didn't Do That To Me.I Gotta Get To The Bottom Of This,So I Called Him.

📞Phone Call📞
August-Hello?

Me-August I Fu**ing Cheated On You And Didn't Apologize,Why Didn't You Drop Me?You Dropped Jocelyn Even Though She Apologized A Thousand Times,Why You Didn't Drop Me?

August-*Silence*.....................Because I Love You Blair.*Hangs Up*

📞End Of Phone Call 📞
There I Sat On The Sofa,With My Phone Still On My Ear ,In Deep Thought.........We Supposed To Be In Love.