The Interview

Blair Pov

Tru And I Were At The Park On The Swings.August Was Out Doing Who Knows What.We Are Actually Taking A Break Cause He Cheated And We Had A Very Heated Argument Last Week.We Not Even On Speaking Terms Right Now.So I Moved Out And Got An Apartment.But Anyways While I Was Sitting On The Swing I Got A Call From My Friend Maiya.
Phone Call
me-Hello

Maiya-Girllll Guess What

me-Girl What

Maiya-Chris Was Talking About You In His Interview For His New Song.She Aint You

Me-You Dead Lying

Maiya-I'm Dead Telling The Truth,Your Name Blair ?

Me-ugh Yes It is But I'm Bout To Look At it Now,Was It Good Things Or Bad?

Maiya-Good,but Somewhat Awkward in A Way,You'll Be Shocked

Me-Oh Gosh I'm Scared To Watch

Maiya-Girl Go Watch it and stop being a punk,Bye I Gotta Go Back To Work

end Of Phone Call

So I Went To The Video Of The Interview

Interview

Dj Envy-Wassup Its Dj Envy And We Got A Special Guest Chris Brown

Chris-Waddup waddup its yo boy chris aka breezy

Angela-I'm In Love With Your New Song She Aint You

Chris -Thank You

Angela-Now Who Is The Girl You Were Talking Bout In The Song

Chris- Well My Ex Slash Baby mama

Charlamagne- Oh So You Still In Love With Your Baby mama?

Chris - Hell Yea

Charlamagne-Well Get Back With Her Than

chris-I Would But It Aint That Easy

Charlamagne-Ouch

Angela-Why Did Yal Breakup Then

Charlamagne- He Was Too Clingy

*Everyone Laughs*

Chris -*Laughs* Nah I Wasn't Really That Clingy,Well I Wasn't Clingy At All.I Sorta Wish I Was.Truth Be Told We Broke Up Because I Was Dumb And Stupid For Not Realizing How Much I Needed her and What She Meant To Me.I Did Stupid Shi* I Used Her,Cheated On Her,and Sadly i Told her to abort our baby,but gladly she didn't do it.I Was Just Stupid I Tell You.Stupid stupid stupid,I Lost Something Good.

Angela-Awww

charlamagne-Thats Some Real Sh** Right There .Owning Up To Your Mess Is Real.

Dj Envy-You Can Tell Her How You Feel on here ,right now live.

Chris- Alright,Blair If You're Listening Right Now,I Wanna Let You Know I Will Always Love You,You Was My First Love.We've Been Together Ever Since 9th Grade And I'm Sorry For Putting You Through Sh** All Those Years.I Can Admit I Fu**ed Up And Did Stupid Stuff,but I Was Young And dumb.I Didn't Know How To Treat A Real Loyal Woman Who Held Me Down And Went Out Her Way For Me And When i Needed it she gave it to me.Now I Do....I Just Want You.All These Hoes Aint Nothing To Me.I Want Us To Be A Happy Family ,Me ,You,and Christian. I Need You In My life blair,if I Can't Have You At Least Can We Just Be Friends.but just know that I'm Sorry And I Still Love You.

Angela,Charlamagne,and dj envy-Awwwww

Dj Envy-Well There You Have It ,Blair If You're Out There Just Know He Loves You.Now Chris May you present Your New Song