Daddy Finally Being A Daddy

Blair Pov
I Finally Gave Birth To Christian Anthony Jackson. Giving Birth to Him Was The Most Painful,But Beautiful Thing. What Made it Ten Times Better Was I Had My Best friend August On My Side. Suprisingly, My Parents Were There And They Weren't On Their Phones. It Was Just A Wonderful night.

Christian Is Such An Amazing Baby. He Barely Cry And He Just A Chilled baby. I Sent Pictures Of Christian To Chris's Mom And She Fell in love With Him. She Sent Clothes And Diapers For Christian. She Really Wanted To See Him. So I Went To Her House.

"Aww He Looks Just Like Chris." She Said As She Held Him And Kept Kissing Him.

I Just Rolled My Eyes And Laughed. I Then Took A Picture Of Them Together. " I Got Something For The Baby."She Said As She Handed Christian Back To Me.

She Ran Upstairs. Thats When Chris Came Walking In The House And He Saw Me And The Baby. He  Walked To Me As If He Was Scared Of Me.
"Can I Hold Him?" Chris Said Shyly.

"Umm Yea." I Said.

He Sat Next To Me and I Gave Him Christian.

"Whats His Name?" Chris Said As He Gazed Into Christian's Eyes.

"Christian Anthony Jackson." I Said.

"Hi Christian,I'm Your Daddy. I'm Sorry For Not Being There While You Were In Mommy's Tummy Or When You Came.I Was Just Afraid And Scared To Take Responsibilities. I May Not Be The Perfect Daddy,But I'm Trying. I Love You Son."

Chris Kissed Christians Chubby Cheeks As Chris Teared Up A Little. Christian  Smiled At Chris Showing Him His Gums. Chris Smiled Back At Him.

" He Looks Just Like You." I Said As I Smiled At Christian." Yea He Does." Chris Said Not Taking His Eyes Off Christian.

Chris's Mom  Came Downstairs And When She Saw Chris Holding Christian She Stopped In Her Tracks And Said"Awww." She  Took A Picture Of Chris And Christian.
" This Is The Gold Bracelet I Had For Chris When He Was A Baby And Now I'm Giving It  Christian." She Said Putting The Bracelet On Christians Chubby Arm.

"Aww Thanks." I Said.

"Well Christian And I Need To Get Going."I added As I rubbed Christians Eyebrow."Alright Hun." She Said.Chris  Kissed Christians Cheek And Handed Him To Me.

I Put Christian Back In His Carseat. Chris Got His Baby Bag And Walked Out The Door With Us. As I Hooked The Carseat To The Seat Chris Put The Bag In The Car.

Once I Was Done He Jogged Over To Christian And Kissed him And Said"Love You Son."

I Closed The Door and got in The Car.

I Rolled Down The Window And Chris Said." Sorry For Not Being There For You And The Baby."

"Its Ok, August Did A Good Job Taking Your Place."

I Then Drove Off Leaving Him There To Think About What I Said."Pookie Bear You Back There Tryna Talk ." I Said As I Heard Christian Making Random Sounds.Christian Giggled Like A Gerber Baby. I Smiled At Him Through The Rear View Mirror.

We Made It To August's House. August Came Running Out The House And Opened Christian's Door."Christian!" august Said Taking christian Out His Carseat And Bringing Him Into The House As I Followed.

"is That My Baby!" Momma Sheila Said As She Came Out The Kitchen Drying Her Hands With a Towel.

"Yep." August Said As He Kept Kissing Christian's Cheek.
One Thing I Can Say Is August Loves Him Some Christian And Christian Loves Him Some August. Its All Smiles With Them. Whenever Christian Crying All You Gotta Do Is Let August Talk To Him And He'll Stop crying.