Stuck On My Mind

August Pov

Once I Made It Too Atlanta ,I Changed My Life And Made Music my Main Priority. I've Been In The Studio Making Music ,Covers,And I've Been Doing Music Videos. I Know Blair Would Be Happy To Know I Made My First Album "The Product." So I FacedTimed Her. "What The Hell!" I Said Jumping A Little In Terror."What?!" blair Said Looking Lost. She Was In The Bathroom Wrapped In A Towel With Green Stuff On Her Face."You Scared Me With That Sh** On Your Face Looking Like An Alien." She Then Rolled Her Eyes And Said"Its Just An Avocado Mask." I Then Said"Well Can You Take That Off?" She Rolled Her Eyes And Said"Ugh" She Then Started To Take The Stuff Off Her Face."Hurry Up I Got Some News." I Said As She Took Her Time. She Then wiped All The Stuff Off And Said" Whats The News? *trevor says from The room Who Are You Talking To? Then She Says August And He Says Oh Tell Him I Said Hey* Trevor Said Hey." I Then Said"hey,But Anyways I Got Some Good News." She Smiled Big And Said"What Is It?!." I Then Said Sadly "I Got A Girl-" She Cut Me Off And Said"August You Got A Girl Pregnant?! I Told You Your Pull Out Game Wasn't strong! How You Gonna Take Care The Baby?!!" I then Laughed An Said "I Wasn't Gonna Say That ,I Was Gonna Say I Got A Girl To Buy My New Album The Product." Her Jaw Then Dropped And She Propped The Phone On The Counter And Began To Praise Dance. As She Was Praise Dancing While She Held Her Towel, I Was Busting Out Laughing And Then she Slipped On The Carpet And Fell On Her Butt. As I Laughed Trevor Said From The Room "Are You Ok?!" Blair Then Said "yea." As I Kept Laughing She Gave Me A Look."I'm Sorry,But That Was Funny." I said."Ughh,But I'm Sooo Happy For You Tookahlouka!!!!! My Baby Finally Doing Something With His Life.*laughs* I Remember When You Said You Wanted To Be A Gynecologist." I Then Laughed And Said"Yep." She Smiled Big Showing Her Teeth and Said"I'm Very Very Happy For You,I'll Buy A Couple Of Them,I Might Visit You One Day." I Then Smiled Big."Great And You Better Bring My Son" I Demanded As I Laughed."Guess What That Little Devil Did?." She Said As I Laughed."Oh He's a Devil Now? What My Son Did?" she Then Said"He Broke My Mac Lipstick." I Gave Her The Straight Face."Really Ni**a?"I Said. She Then Said"Yes!" I Then Said"Wow." Thats When She Reached for Something in The Cabinet And Her Towel Dropped And I saw Her Naked Body. It Was Beautiful, It Put A Ni**a On Hard. She Seemed Unbothered like Her Towel Didn't Drop. Once She Got What She Wanted She Wrapped The Towel Back Around Her. She Looked At Me As I Was In Shock Like I Didn't Even Blink. She Laughed And Said" Whats Your Problem?" i Was Lost In words"Uumm ...Uh ..Nothing." I Said Still In Shock."You Act Like You Never seen A Naked Woman before." She Said laughing."I Never Seen YOU naked Before And You Just Did It Like It Was Nothing." I Said. She Then rolled Her Eyes And Smiled."I'm Not Ashamed Of My Body though." She Said As she Brushed Her Teeth And Put A Scarf on Her Hair."Yea I Guess." I Said Still Visualizing Her Body."Well I'll Talk To You Later ." She Said. "Alright." I Said Still Stuck On That. We Then Ended The Call. I Just Couldn't Stop Thinking About That Body Of Hers That Just Made Me Wanna f*** Her Even More.Do You Know The Things I'll Do To Her?! Like That Just Made Me Want Her More. But Now I Don't Look At Her The Same Its like Every time I Will See Her,the Image Of Her Naked Body Pops Back Up.

Blair Pov

Omg That Was Embarrassing!! August Just Saw Me Naked. Things Will Now Be Awkward Between Us. But I Had To Act Like It Didn't Matter Cause If I Didn't ,Things Will Be 10x Awkwarder. It Felt Sorta Like As If My Dad Just Saw My Body,Thats How Awkward It Was. So I Got Dressed And Left The Bathroom. As Trevor Was Studying His Lines For The Movie And Tru Sat Next To Him,I Began To Clean Up The Mess Him And Tru Made."Christian Anthony Jackson! Don't Put That In Your Mouth!" I Said As Tru Was About To Put A Quarter In His Mouth. He Automatically Put The Quarter Down In Terror. I Then Took The Quarter And Continued To Clean.That Sh** Was Still Stuck On My Mind Though.