Lean On Me

How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
~Boys II Men,So Hard To Say Goodbye

August Pov

Staying In New Orleans Was No Joke Whatsoever. It Was Hardcore Killing,stealing,And Selling. It Was The Only Way To Make Money,But Hell,I'm Making Racks. It Was The Trap Life. I Did Struggle I Was Homeless.Sleeping On Couches And Floors. Kinda Thankful I Didn't bring Blair And Christian Into This,But I Really Miss Them A Lot. We Lost In Touch And I Feel As If Its My Fault. I Just Wanna See Her Again. So As I Was Sleep At My Friends House I Wasn't Aware That I Had 30 Missed Calls from my cousin Until I Woke Up Around 1:00am. So I Called Him.
📞Phone Call📞

Me-Man Whats Up Ni**a

Cuzzo-Ni**a Done Killed Your Brother Mel

Me-*cries* This Sh*t Can't Be Real I Just Saw Him yesterday.Noo.This Sh*t Can't Be Happening.*Cries*

Cuzzo-Yes It Is, Well I Gotta Go.

Me-Aight Man I Love You

Cuzzo-Love You Too Man
📞end Of Call📞

I Just Couldn't Believe That. I Done Broke Down Right There. So Much Anger And Pain Got Into Me. I Seek Revenge And I Know Who Did It. Scar. I Knew Exactly Where He Would Be At.So I Kidnapped Him,Took Him To The Traphouse, And Killed Him. Although It Cured A Little Of My Pain And Anger,But Not All Of It. Getting My Revenge Isn't Gonna Bring Mel Back. He's Dead. I Just miss Him A Lot,But As Blair Would Say Find Something Good In Something Bad,I Feel As If This Opened My Eyes Showing Me This Life Isn't For Me,I Have A Talent And I Should Use It.

Day Of Funeral

Blair Pov.
"Trevor I'm Gonna Warn You Already Before This Happens If August Might Be Here At The Funeral And He's Gonna Need As Much Love Needed and At This Time Me And Mel Were The Only People That Can Chill Him soo-" I Was Cut Off By Trevor."It's Alright Blair I'm Not The Jealous Type,If You Was To Make Out With Every Guy At This Funeral I Wouldn't Mind Cause At The End Of The Day I'll Be The Only Person On Your mind And The One You Call Mines" Trevor said."Aww Baby Thats Why I Love You." I Said As I Gave Him A Kiss. We Were Leaving The Hotel Heading To The funeral Dressed In all White.As Trevor Put Christian And The Carseat I Just Sat In The Car And Cried.Trevor Then Got In the Car."Its Gonna Be Alright Blair." Trevor Said As It Went Through My Hair. As He Drove And Held My Hand Until I Stopped Crying. Once We Made It To Mel's House Everyone Outside Socializing And Crying. Thats When I Saw August Leaning On His Mom Car In Deep Thought With Red Puffy Eyes Like He Was Just Crying. Once Trevor Parked The Car I Got Out The Car. Thats When August Saw Me. We Then Walk Towards Each Other. He Then Pulled Me In For A Hug. " I Missed You." I Whispered As I Had My Head Buried In His Chest."I Missed You Too Rae." August Said As He Kissed My Head And Hugged Me Tighter. I Then Looked Up At Him And He Was Crying.August Then Kissed My Forehead As I Wiped His Tears."Where's My Baby?" august Said As He Smiled. I Then Looked Back And Smiled At Trevor And Christian. Trevor Then Walked Towards Us With Christian In His Arms. Christian Then Smiled showing his Two Baby Teeth that just Started to grow and Lifted His Arms Indicating He Wanted August To Hold Him.Trevor Then Handed August Christian. As August Continuously kissed Christians Cheek i Said"August This Is My Boyfriend Trevor,Trevor This Is My Bestfriend/Brother August." They Then shook Hands."Wassup Man." August Said."wassup." Trevor Said."Everybody its Time To Go!" momma Sheila Said As She Got In The Limo. August,Trevor,Christian,The Girls And Their Mom,August's Other Brothers,And Sister,And I Got In The Limo. As Trevor Held Christian August Hit The Door."Why Mel,Why God!"August Yelled As He Began To Cry. I Then Held Him Tight As He Cried On My shoulder. I Then Began To Sing To Him as Everybody Began To Sing In The Limo.
🎶Sometimes in our lives
We all have pain, we all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on

Please, swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you won't let show

You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on

You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on🎶

I Then Kissed August Forehead And Said"Its Gon Be Alright Love."We Then Finally Made It To The Church. I Handed August His Sunglasses And He Put Them On.Once We Got Out The Limo I Held August Hand Tight As Trevor Carried Christian And Held Momma Sheila Hands And Everybody Paired up As we Went In The Church. Once We Past The Body August Squeezed My Hand Tighter And I Looked At Him And Wiped His Tears. We Then Sat Down. During The Funeral August Leaned On Me As I Held His Hand And Trevor Held My Other Knowing That I Couldn't Be Strong For Myself. Tears Went Down My Face As I Looked at the Casket. It Was Then August Turn To Say His Speech. I Tried To Let Go Of His Hand,but He Wouldn't Let Go.So I Went On The Stage With Him. He Then Said "I Wanna Thank Yal For Coming To Mel's ......Funeral.Mel Was A Good Person *tears up and I Began To Rub His Back* he Always Turn A Bad Thing Good. Always Left Smiles On People's Face.he Was A Hardworking Man,A Great Father,And A Great Brother.*pauses* I Really Looked Up To Him....*sniffs*.......This Sh** Feel So Unreal Cause I Was Just Talking To Him And He Told Me To Keep Grindin...Don't Stop...Go Far.... And To Change My Life For The Better......but What Blair Would Say Is Find The Good In Bad........*wipes Tear* Well this Opened My Eyes........ Showing me That I Have A Talent i Should Use,The Streets Aren't For Me.So from this point on its always like, man, you got it either this or that.And a nigga can't choose that route, ya heard me.Somebody's gotta survive.
So that's what it was. So I'm Gon Do What He'd Want Me To Do....Love You Mel You'll Never Be Forgotten. Long Live Mel." August Then Turned To Me And I Hugged Him As He Buried His Head In my Shoulder and Began To cry As I Rubbed His Back. Everyone Then Clapped and Stood up For August. We Then Went Back To our seats. Once The Funeral Was Over August,Trevor,Travis,The Girls,Christian,And I Didn't Go To The Burial.Just Because It Was To Hard To Say Goodbye And We Couldn't Handle It. So While The Girls Were In Their Rooms ,August,Trevor,Christian,And Were In The Livingroom Watching Family Feud."So WhatYou Been up to August." I Said As I Sat In Trevor's Lap."Doing What I Do Best." August Said As He Was Holding Christian."Oh You Finally Making Music Huh." i Said As I Smiled."Nah." August Said. I Knew Exactly what He Meant."August Really?! Do You Not Get That This Could Have Been You,But God Gave You Another Chance Even Though He Knows You not living In his will,He Has Plans For You Just Open Your Da** Eyes. I Would Hate To See You Go August Over The Streets. just Do It For Me, Do It For Your Mom, Do it for your siblings, Do It For Mel." I Then Stormed Out The House And Sat on the porch steps. Thinking about This Overwhelmed me. One Of The People I Cared About Just Died And August Sees This,But Turns The Other Cheek And Still Does It,like When Are You Gonna Learn?? August Then Came Outside And Sat Next To Me."I Remember When I Was Talking To Mel And He Said A ni**a From new orleans never make it past 24.Thats What Happened.I've Always Looked Up To Him And thought He Was Invincible Like nothing would Happen To Him,But He's Dead. So I gotta do this for him and change my life." august Said As He Wrapped his arms around me."Yea I Never Thought He'll Die Either,But Mel Will Always Be In our hearts." I Said As I Sighed.As We Looked At The Sky I Said"I Remember when We Were Little Kids And He Helped Us build A Fort,Best Fort Ever,We Didn't Even Leave It." August Then Chuckled And Said"That Was Fun And Thats Where I Had My First Kiss." I Then Blushed Remembering That Day When We Kissed In The Fort."yea."I Said as I Smiled A Little."Blair Before I Left I Always Wanted To Tell This,But Now Its Too Late."August Said As He Fidgeted With His Fingers."Its Never To late For Anything,I'm all Ears." I Said Smiling As I Put My Hair Behind My Ear."Blair,I Wanted to say I Love You And I Actually Wanna Be More Than Friends."August Said Awkwardly."Oh....Well I Love You Too." I Said Awkwardly,Shocked On What He Said. I Then Kissed His Cheek And Went Inside To Where Trevor Was With Christian. I Then Sat Next To trevor And Rested My Head On His Shoulder.