Positive

Blair Pov
Chris And I Relationship Was Actually Going Great,well I Thought. We Were Together For Eleven Months. We Was Always That Power Couple Everybody wanted their Relationship To Be Like. But Wanting This Relationship meant Jeopardizing August And I Friendship.We Don't Even Talk Anymore. Sometimes I Feel As If I'm The Reason He Skips School.I Just Want my Friend Back. Anyways Chris And I Relationship Was tested Today And He Failed It.
*********************************************
Earlier Today
As I Was In Class in The Middle of A Test I Began to Feel Sick. I Raised My Hand And Asked" May I Please Go To The Bathroom Its An Emergency." The Teacher Then Said"Can It Wait?" I Politely Said"No Maam Not At All." The Teacher Then Sighed And Said"Go Ahead." I Ran Out Of Class And Went To The Bathroom. Once I Got In The Stall I Began To Throw Up In The Toilet. I Then Wiped My Mouth And Flushed The Toilet. I Left The Stall And Wet My Face With The Water. As I Looked In The Mirror That Had Writing All Over It I Thought" I Ate Nothing Today,but I Threw up,Omg Please Don't Tell Me I'm Pregnant Oh Gosh" I Put A Piece Of Gum In My Mouth And Left The Bathroom. Once I Got Back In Class I Went To The Teacher And Whispered"I Really Need To Go Home This Emergency Is A Real Big Emergency. May I Come Tomorrow On Your Planning Period To Finish my Test." She Looked Concerned And Like She Knew What The Problem Was."Alright"She Said. As I Walked To My Desk August Looked At Me Concerned. I Then Got My Stuff,Handed My Teacher The Test,And Left School. I Drove To The Corner Store To Buy A Pregnancy Test. I Then Drove Home. Once I Got Home I Went To Bathroom And Took The Test. As I Waited For The Results I Paced In My Room. The Results Then Came In and The Result Was Positive. I Broke Down And Cried Right There On The Ground. So Much Went Through My Head. I Feel As If I Should Keep The Baby,No Baby Deserves To Be Aborted It Wasn't There Fault. I'm Not Even Sure If Chris Feels The Same.I'm Really Scared About His Reaction. So I Texted Him.
📱Text Convo📱
Me- Hey Baby Are You Coming Over Tonight.
My Everything 😘😍💑💏👰👫- Yea Why You Left early
Me- Sick 😞
My Everything 😘😍💑💏👰👫- Oh Alright I'll Be There Later On Tonight I Gotta Go Somewhere
Me-Where You Going ?
My Everything😘😍💑💏👰👫- Handling Business.
Me- Oh Well I Love You.
My Everything😘😍💑💏👰👫-Love You Too.
📱end Of Phone Convo📱
I Wanted To Tell August,But Were Not On Speaking Terms. So I Called My Friend Cierra.
📞 Phone Call📞
Cierra- Hey hun
Me- Hey
Cierra- Whats Going On
Me- I'm ...........Pregnant
Cierra- Awww Congratualations, Does Chris Know?
Me- *sighs* Thats The Problem, i'm Scared To Tell Him.
Cierra-Its Best You Tell.
Me-Ugghhh
Cierra-If You Weren't To Tell Your Body Would.
Me- I Know
Cierra- Well Congrats Can't Wait To Be An Auntie,but I Gotta Go Because I'm Still In School If You Didn't Know
Me- Oh I'm Sorry Enjoy Class.
Cierra-Ugh Bye
Me-Bye Love
📞end Of Phone Call📞
I Decided To Have A Candle Dinner For Chris Maybe That Would Set The Mood And He's more Open To Anything. I Began To Cook Dinner For Him. I Cooked Him Spaghetti And Garlic Bread. I Then Drove To Cheesecake Factory And Bought A Strawberry Cheesecake. I Went Back Home and Set The House Up. I Set The Table Up Put Rose Petals And Candles On Them. I Dimmed The Lights And Played Music. Thats When Chris Came In The House. I Then Ran And Jumped On Him. "Hey Baby" I Said Giving Him A Kiss."Hey Rae" He Said kissing me back. I Then Got Down And Grabbed His Hand. I lead Him To The Table And He Sat Down."What's This All For Baby." He Said As I Handed Him His Food And I Sat Down With My Food. "Oh I Just Wanted To Show You How Much I Love You." I Said." I Love You Too." He Said As I Wiped The Spaghetti Sauce Off His Mouth And Gave Him A Kiss. We Then Ate In Silence. Once We Was Done I Gave Him His Strawberry Cheesecake"Now What You Did Cause You Just Made Me My Favorite Dinner And Dessert,Whats Going On." he Said As He Ate His Cake. "Wellllllll Chris I'm .........pregnant." I Said Nervously. He Paused For A Second And Said" You're Getting An Abortion Right?" My Jaw Then Dropped" How Dare You I'm Keeping The Baby. Theres Nothinqg You Can Do About it." He Chuckled And Said"I Can Leave,its Me Or The Baby." I Then Said" I'm Keeping The Baby." He Then Wiped His Face With A Paper Towel,Threw It Down,And Left Leaving Me There Crying. I Then Cleaned Up as I Cried. The Only Person Who Could Cure My Broken heart Was August. I Was Scared To Go To Him,but I Did It Anyways. Once I Made It To The House I Knocked On The Door As I Cried. August Then Opened The Door. When He Seen Me Crying He Slammed The Door On Me. It Then Began To Rain And I Just Sat There With My Back On The Door And I Began To Cry Right There. August Opened The Door And Said"Get In Here." I Then Got Up And Walked In. I Sat on The Sofa And August Said" Why Are You here?" All At Once I Said" I'm Sorry August You're right About Chris I Will Leave I Wont Disturb You And Jocelyn I Just Wanted To Say Sorry I Need You And When We Kissed It meant the World To Me Ot Felt Like Real Love." I Then Caught My Breath."Chill Rae, I Don't Go With Jocelyn No Mo. What Happened Between you And Him." I Sighed And Said" He Didn't Like The Fact That I'm...... Pregnant. He Wanted Me To Abort." August Went Through His Hair And Said" So You're Pregnant Huh?" As I Fidgeted With My Fingers "Yea,You Can Say I Told You So." August Then Said"Come Here Rae." I Walked To Him And He Hugged Me Tight."Blair I Will Always Be There For You And Your Baby." He Said as He Kissed My Forehead.He Then Lifted Me Up And mimicked his mom Saying"My Baby Is Having A Baby." I Then Laughed And Said "Put Me Down." He Then Laughed And Put Me Down. "you Want Something To Eat?" august Said. "cookies And Milk." I Said. August Then went In The Kitchen As I Sat At The Table. Momma Sheila Then Came Downstairs."Now What You Doing Here This Late Its 12:00 in The Morning And You Not Going Back Home." Momma Sheila Said. "oh I Had To Talk To August." I Said."you Couldn't Wait Til Tomorrow At School." she Said As She Folded Her Arms."It Was Urgent." I Said."whats So Urgent." She Said a She Took A Seat." I Found Out I Was Pregnant." I Said As I Looked At The Ground."Oh Lord... My Baby Having A Baby." she Said As August and I Busted Out Laughing. She Then Gave Me A Hug And Said"when You Gonna Tell Your Parents?" i Sighed And Said"Well Funny Thing About It Is They're Coming Over Tomorrow." She Then Said"Oh Wow You Don't Be Scared Living There By Yourself?" I Sighed and said"Nope,Not At All,but It Gets Boring Having No One to Talk To." August Then Gave Me The Cookies And Milk as He Sat In The Seat Next To Me."How Long Are They Staying?" August Said. "They Not Even Staying They Just Swinging By And Going Back To Work." I Said As I Ate A Cookie."who took Care Of You When You Was A Kid?" August Said Confused. "I Stayed With My Abuela." I Said As Drunk My Milk."Oh" August Said As He Watched Me Eat."Well Yal Need To Get Ready For Bed Yal Got School In The Morning And August You know Your A** Don't Like Getting Up." Momma Sheila Said As She Went To Her Room. I Then Finished Up My Snack And August Gave Me One Of His Shirts And Boxers For Me To Slip On. I Took A Shower,put The Clothes On And Went In August Room. I Then Laid In His Bed As He Got To The Foot Of The Bed. We Talked All Night And Thought Of Baby names Until We Both Fell Asleep.