Take Care

August Pov

I Didn't See The Kids And Blair In Three months.Like I've Seen them On Instagram,Looking happy.Chris Seems To Be Taking good Care of The Kids.Taking them on tour with him,To amusements parks,and the studio.Even Blair looked Happy.

I went To The Coachella and Ran into them.Something was odd about them."Hey Daddy." Tru Said Running towards me.I picked him up and said"Hey Tru." I then put him down and Seen Alayjah.She Smiled So Big When She Saw Me"Dadda." She Said.She then reached her arms out for me.So I took her from chris.I then Showered her with kisses."Hey yal." I said."Hey." Blair Said Softly with weak smile.She Had On Sunglasses on.I wasn't sure why since it was dark outside."Wassup." Chris Said."how Yal Been?" I said."We Doing great,aint that right." Chris Said As He wrapped his arms around Blair." Yea."Blair Said Nodding and smiled weakly."Thats Good." I said."Well we need to get going." Chris Said. I then kissed the kiss one more time and Gave Alayjah Back to Chris."Bye Daddy."Tru said."Ba ba dadda." Alayjah Said."Bye Kids I love you."I said as they walk away from me.

A few weeks later, on a rainy night,there was a knock on my door.I went to open the door and Blair was there with sunglasses on as she carried a sleeping,alayjah and had Tru standing by her leg looking sleepy."What you Doing here this late its 2:30 in the morning." I said."August Can You Please Watch the kids?" Blair Said."Whats Going On?" I said."Just Please Tell Me You're Gonna take care of the kids."Blair Said as She twitched and moved back forth while holding alayjah. I took the kids from her."Whats going on Blair" I said.Blair wiped her running nose and said"They need to be in a safer enviroment." I then said"Whatchu mean, Whats going on is he hurting yal." Blair Then Said Quickly"No no no no no." I then took her sunglasses off and there was a big bruise on her left eye and her eyes were bloodshot red."Did he do this to you."I Yelled.She put her head down as she fidgeted her hands quickly"yes, it wasn't all that bad because he wasn't hurting the kids,but tru tried protecting me but Chris knocked tru down." Blair Said."So he's been abusing you for a while and now you're doing something because he did something to the kids.Blair you need to get out of there quickly and call the police on him." I said."No! I'm Fine." She yelled."If You wont do it I Will." I Said."No,No,No.I love Him don't do that.Stop!Stop!"She yelled as she stomped her feet making a tantrum."Blair Chill." I said.Her Nose Began to bleed.Thats When I realized she was doing Cocaine."The rumors were real,You and him are doing drugs.You need to stop it.You've become addicted to the drugs thats why you're staying with his abusive a**." I Said.As She Wiped her bloody nose She Said"Its Not The Drugs I'm Addicted to,Its him,I Love him.He Loves me he tells me everytime.He Loves me.He Loves Me,He Loves Me,He told me no one will love me like he does.She then Ran off.I followed her as I carried Alayjah and Tru Followed.As she got in the car I said"let Me Help you, stay here with me,you need to be here." She Then Said"I Don't Need Your Saving August,I'm Fine,I can Save Myself.I love him.Now Leave Me Alone." She Then Began To panick because her Phone kept Ringing.It was Chris.Her Hands Shook As She answered."I'm Sorry Daddy,I'm Coming home Daddy,Yes I will learn my lesson." She Said Through the phone.She then pulled off and zoomed off.I was hurt to see her like that.I began to pray for her as I Cried.The kids and I went Back in the house. Once I tucked the kids in bed I kept calling Blair as I paced the room.

Blair Pov

I slowly walked in the dark house trying to avoid stepping on any broken liquor glasses."Where Have You been,Are You Trying to leave me?"Chris Said. "No baby I will never leave you,I love you,I just had to go somewhere." I said as I tried to give him a kiss,but he slapped me."You better not be fu**ing lying to me." He said."I Will never lie to you baby."I said as I held my face in pain.He looked at me in sympathy.As he lifted my chin he said"I'm sorry for slapping you baby,I just get scared that you'll leave me again and I really Love You." I then said"I love you too baby." He then pecked my lips softly.We then began making out.I took his pants off and went down on him.He Then knocked everything off the table and sat me up on it.He took my clothes off and insert himself inside me.As He pumped into me,I moaned loudly and bit on my lip.He was my drug,I Couldn't get enough of him.I love him,I will always love him.I was Addicted to his touch.The way we fu**ed. I love it.Thats when my phone kept ringing.It was From August.Chris Stop pumping into me and Said"Why is He Calling You?" I then Kissed him and Said"Just Ignore It and Finish Fu**ing me Daddy." He pushed me down on the table and choked me."Why is He calling you?"He yelled.As I Struggled To breathe I said"I Don't Know Baby." He Then Removed his Hand from my neck and pulled his di** from out of me causing cum to drip out of my vagina.He Answered the phone.Putting the phone on Speaker.
📞Phone Call📞
Aug-Blair Are you okay

Chris-I'm sorry,Blair can not answer the phone right now,leave a brief mesaage and she would call back later*chuckles*

Aug-Where Is Blair?

Chris-She's Right here,Say hey blair

me-Hey

Aug-I know what you're doing and you need stop or I'mma handle sh** myself.

Chris-I don't know what you're talking about,Do you know what he's talking about Baby?

Me-No daddy I don't know

Aug-Blair I know That you not capable of speaking your true feelings but you do know,Chris I will kill you if You touch her again and have her doing drugs again.

chris-Look superman,I do whatever the fu** I want With my girl,She not complaining so you shouldn't be worried.

*hangs up*
📞End of phone call📞
"So,Thats Where you went.To that ni**a House.What Was You doing there Blair." Chris said as he walked towards me."I dropped the kids off over there thats all." I said.He Punched me down to the ground and said"Don't Ever Fu**ing go over there Without my permission again." He Then Kicked me on my side and left me laying there on the dining room floor.As I Laid on the ground in pain I just thought about life.How happy we were from the beginning before the drugs came in and wishing i sorta never left August.A Few Minutes Later Chris Came back.He Picked me up and carried me to our room.He laid me on the bed and kissed every bruise he ever gave me."I'm sorry baby,We just got stop the drugs its changing us.I Love you I hate to see you in pain,definitely when its my fault.No more drugs alright."Chris Said "Alright and I Love you too baby." I Said.

The Next Morning I woke Up To August Carrying me over his shoulder.I Looked And Saw Chris On the Ground Beat up and knocked out."What Are You Doing August,Put Me Down,Now!"I said kicking and screaming."No its not safe here."August Said."I don't care I Love him,put me fu**ing down!I don't need you to save me.I'm fine. Just put me down." He didn't listen to me.He took me to his car.I was Still naked.He took off his shirt and put it on me.I tried to run back in the house but he grabbed me and put me in the backseat and buckled me up.I Tried leaving,but he had child lock on."Fu** you August." I Said."You'll thank me later." He said.

August Pov

All I want to do is help blair out,I love her.She just don't know what real love is.So I took her to my house with the kids.She seemed to be fine later once she was with the kids,but once it got late and the kids were sleep.She ended up falling asleep in bed and I fell asleep too.I then woke up and she wasn't laying next to me no more.She was gone.My keys was gone too.She took my dam* car and drove back to that ni**a house.This The Mf Thanks I get for saving her a**.