Busted

August Pov
"You got til tomorrow Night To Have My Money and if Not you will meet your maker." Jaws Said sitting the green and crystal on the desk As He Sat there with two naked females standing on each side of him."Yes Sir." I Said as i grabbed them and put it in my bag. My eyes drifted to the naked girls and all the stacks he had on the table." Oh you Like What You see?Someday this could Be all Yours,and I believe It Can Happen,You're One Of My Favs You Never Failed Me Thats Why I Always Give You The benefit of a doubt." He said as he Smoked his Blunt."umm thank you" I Said As I Fidgeted With My fingers."Well you can go now." He Said As Another Female Open The Door. I then left in drove to the main corner where al the crackheads came.I Sold All The Stuff,but two packs of green that I was Gonna Buy Myself. Once I Was Done I Drove Back To the Traphouse and Gave Him The money, he Gave Me My Cut,then Left. As I Was Driving to Blair's House I got Pulled over by The Cops.In my head i'm just thinking "sh**" The police then came to my window and I rolled down the windows." Sir do You Know You Your Tail light is Out?" the police said." No Sir." I said As I began To Get Nervous Because My Car Smelled Like Straight Weed."Sir May You Please Step Out The Car." The Police Said As I Unbuckled Out my Seat. I Then Got Out The Car And He Checked Me. he Then Checked The Car And Found The Weed And One Of My Guns Which Was stolen . In My Head I'm Just Thinking "da**" I Was Then Arrested. Once I Got There I Got My Mugshot And I Was Allowed To Call Someone And The First One to Come To Mind Was Blair,She Had The Money.
📞Phone Call📞
Blair-hello?

Me- Hey Blair its August Can You Do Me A Big Favor

Blair-*sighs* What Did You Do.

Me- I Got Arrested And I Need You To Bail Me Out.

Blair- Oh Gosh August.*hangs Up*

📞end Of Phone Call📞

"Well Times Up,Time To Go Back In Your Cell." The Police Said as He Walked Me Back.I'm Just Thinking Da** I Can't Believe Blair Turned Her Back On Me. But Then Again I Did Wrong And i Should Learn My Lesson. So As I Sat In My Cell I Just Thought Everything Out. An Hour Later The Police Came Opening The Cell Saying"You're Free." I Then Walked Out The Cell And There Blair Was Standing There With A Belly As Big As A Basketball. When She Saw Me She Rolled Her Eyes. She Then Said "I'm Sorry Officer For The Inconvenience I Believe August Has Something To Say.." She Looked At Me And Said"August What You Gotta Say." I Then Said "I'm Sorry Officer." The Officer Then Said" Its Alright." Blair Then Said"Come On Bighead." We Then Left.As We Were In The Car Blair Began To Get On Me."August Why Please Tell Me Why...Next Time This Sh** Happen I'm Not SavingYour A**. This Sh** Is Unacceptable. But You Know What let Me Chill My Therapist Said Find Something Good In Something Bad Sooo Uummm.....Your Mugshot Was Cute.Your Eyebrows Were On Fleek I Guess." I Then Chuckled A Little And She Shot Me A Look." That Sh** Not Funny You Have No Right To Be Laughing Right Now." The Rest Of The Ride Was Silent. She Drove Me Home And The Next Day I Got A Voucher To Get My Car Back. Blair Didn't Talk To Me For 3 Days. Also I Was Grounded For A Month. I Totally learned My Lesson.