I Care

Blair P.O.V
Everyone Feels As If I Lived The Perfect Life. Just Because I Was Rich,Pretty,a varsity Cheer Captain, My Boyfriend Was The Football Player Every Girl Wanted, And I Had Good Grades.

I Really don't Have A Perfect Life. Nobody Really Knows Me,Not Even My Parents. They Never Took The Time to Get To Know Me And Spend Time With Me Because They're Always Busy With Work And Care More About Their Jobs Then They're Only Child.
But I Can Say There Is One person Who knows and Care About Me. Its My bestfriend August. I Never Knew How Much He Cared And Knew About Me Until Last Night.
*********************************************
Yesterday
Blair Pov
I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm."Ugh Another Long Pointless Day." I Said As I Yawned And Got Out Of Bed.I Went In The Bathroom And Stared At Myself In The Mirror.I Sighed And Went Through My Hair.

I Really Don't See What People See When They Say I'm Pretty."You Are a Beautiful Girl" I Said To Myself Not Believing What I Said At All. My Therapist Told Me I Should Do That To Help My Esteem.I Really Don't Know Why I Need A Therapist. My Parents Say I Need It So I Can Have Someone To Talk To.

I Connected My Phone To My Speakers And Played Bed Peace By Jhene aiko As I Did My Personal Chores.
🎶Wake up, wake up
Gotta get this paper, get this cake up
Gotta do my hair, gotta put on make-up
Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff
Straight up
What a waste of my day
If I had it my way
I'd roll out of bed
Say bout 2:30 mid day
Hit the blunt then hit you up to come over to my place
You show up right away
We make love and then we fuck
And then you give me my space
Hey
What I am trying to say is
The love is ours to make so we should make it
Everything else can wait🎶
The Song Then Stopped Because I Got A Call From Chris.

📞phone Call📞
Chris- Goodmorning Baby
Me- Goodmorning Love
Chris- Ayye I was Wondering If You Can Swing By Burger King And Get Me French toast And some Hashbrowns.
Me- Umm Sure
Chris- thanks Baby Love You Bye.*hangs Up*
📞end of Phone call📞

" Love You Too Hun" I Said Sarcastically As I Hung Up And The Music Came Back On. I Finished Up My Personal Chores And Got Dressed.

After getting My Phone,Keys,Books,I Left The Room, went Downstairs ,Grabbed A Banana and Left The House. I Got In My 2015 Bentley Continental GT.

I Drove To August House To Come Pick Him Up. Once I Got There I Honked The horn And August Came Out And Got In The Car.

His Mom Came Out And Said"Hey Blair." I Smiled And Said "Hey Momma Sheila."

"Don't Forget To Swing By For Dinner On Sunday."

"yes Maam"I Said As I Pulled Out The Carport. We Waved Goodbye And Drove Off.

"Hey." August Said."Hey auggie Bear." I Said Mimicking The Girls At our school That Likes Him."Ugh Don't Even Try Me With That."He Said As He Lightly Pushed Me."Well I'm Heading To Burger King You Want Something?" I Said."Why Are You Going To Burger King,You Don't Even Like Burger King." He Said As He Gave Me The Dafuq expression. " Chris Wants Burger King ."

" Why Can't He Do It Himself ?"

I Snapped Back And Said"all I Asked For Was A Simple Yes Or No, Do You Want Something Or Not!"

" No I Don't Want Anything." I Sighed And Said"I'm Sorry,I Just Got A lot On My Mind." He Went Through My Hair And Said"Its Ok."

Finally Turning Into Burger King , we Went Through The Drive Thru And Got The Food.

And off To school we went . So Let Me Put A Fake Smile On 😒😊.

Once We Got There We Got Out The Car And Walked To The Cafeteria Where Everyone Was Eating Breakfast.