Backseat

[Rated R]

August Pov.

🎶I think you put something in the air
Your body's so amazing, and one could even say it's blazing
You're wrapped tight, oh, you've got it going on
Cause you keep your hair nice
Oh, and I ain't even trippin', cause my homies hit first
Cause baby when I hold you, I know we can make it worth
So let me get your contact and the place I can meet you at
Baby, let me hit that super loud
Super strong, super green, got me super gone
I know that's super on, and I'm super high
I'm like Superman, cause I'm super fly
Baby, let me hit that super loud
Super strong, super green, got me super gone
I know that's super on, and I'm super high
I'm like Superman, cause I'm super fly🎶

Tj,one of my homies I Work With In Studio Said"Didn't Your Girl Fu** Both Of Your Homies,Chris And Trevor?"I Then Said"Yea No Wonder I Made This Song.". I said Sarcastically."oh No Offense." Tj Said."No Offense Taken." I Said.Sh** Didn't Even Matter Because When I See Blair I Know We Gon Fu**. I Then Went Through My Instagram And On My News feed There Was A Picture Of Chris,Blair,And Tru.The Comment Was "theshaderoom:Chris Brown Spotted At Pizza Palace Restaurant With babymomma And Son." The Pictures Were Nice And Everyone Looked Happy.Nothing Suspicious At All.Blair Then Called.
📞Phone Call📞
Blair-I'm Finally Home Baby,Tru Stayed With Chris,He'll Be Home Next Friday.

Me-Alright Baby,I'mma Be Home In A Few.

Blair-Alright Baby, Hurry Up,Cause I'm Horny And I Have Been wanting To Feel You Inside Me For The Longest.

Me- I Like The Sound Of That,You Gon Be In Luv With This Di** When I'm Done With You.

Blair-Baby You Gonna Be In Love With The Pu**y When I'm Done With You,Baby I'mma Drain You Out,You Won't Have Energy For Round Two.

Me-Oh So Babygirl wanna Talk Reckless,I Wanna See You Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Blair- Oh I Will.Just Like I Will Have You Calling Me Mami

Me- Mami? Huh. I Like How You're Talking Reckless.Its Cute,But You Aint Gon Be Talking Reckless When I Put That di** In Ya.

Blair- *begins to rap* Ridin through Texas,Fearin For His Breakfast. Everytime I Whip It,I Be Talkin So Reckless. He Say Da** Nicki Its Tight.I Say Yea Ni**a You Right.He Say Da** Bae You So little But You Be Really Taking That Pipe.I Say yes Daddy I Do Give Brain Like Nyu I Said Teach Me Ni**a Teach Me This Learnin Is By You.*Laughs*

Me- Well Alright Then Nicki.*chuckles*,But I'll Talk To Ya Later Baby I'll Be Home Very Soon.

Blair-*whines* Don't Be Gone To Long Papi.

Me-I Like It When You Call Me Papi.

Blair- *Laughs*Alright Papi.I Love You.

Me-Love You Too,When I Get Home That Pu**y Better Be Nice And Wet.

Blair- Alright Papi.
📞end Of Phone Call📞

I Then Dapped Everyone And Left.As I Was Driving Home I Got A Text From Blair.
📱text Convo📱
My Queen👸👑💅💖- I'm Not Sure How You Feel About This,But You Have To Wait For It.We Have Somewhere To Go.

Me- Da**,Where We Gotta Go?

My Queen👸👑💅💖- We Have A Party To Attend,We Won't Be There Long.Were Just Gonna Show Our Faces And Leave.

Me-Ugghh,Aight

📱End Of Text Convo📱

That sh** Annoyed Me Cause I Gotta Wait. I've Been Waiting To Long For This Pu**y.So I Finally Made It Home And Blair Was Dressed In Some Very Short shorts.Her A** Was Basically Hanging Out Of Them."Go Change Them Shorts Right Now." I Demanded As I Hugged her With My Hands On Her ass While I Kept Pinching It."Ouch August,Why I Gotta Change?" She said As She Looked Up At Me."Because Ion Want No Man Looking At Yo A**,Thats For My Eyes Only.Your A** Is Mines And I Aint Sharing It At All."I Said As I Groped Her A**."Ugh" She Said As She Walked Towards The Room And I Slapped Her a** Hard."Ouch August!" She Yelled As She Held Her A**.A Few Minutes Later She Came With A Nice Form Fitting Skirt. We Then Left For This Stupid Party.

Blair Pov
This Party Is Really Cockblocking Bol. I'm Tryna Leave This Party,But People Keep On Trying To Keep Me From Leaving. Every time August And I Try To Slide Out Someone Wants To Take A Picture,Or Someone Wants To Make A Toast,And Others Just Wanted To Talk.I Could Tell August Was Getting Annoyed Like I Was. We Finally Made It Out The Party And We Were Heading Home. I Must Have Been Really Horny Because Every Single Thing August Did Turned Me On.When He Licked His Lips And Smiled I couldn't Help It Anymore.So I Began To Kiss And Suck On His Neck. Then I Began To Grab On His Member.His Member Was Long,Thick,And Hard."Blair Don't Do It,You Don't Know What You're Gettin Yoself Into." August Said As His Voice Trembled A Little."Do What? Do This?" I Whispered In His Ear And Nibbled It As I Started To Stroke His Member."Blair I Will Stop This Car Right Now And Fu** The Sh** Out Of You." August Said."Sounds Like A Plan...Papi." I Said As I Unbuckled My Seatbelt And Went In The Backseat. August Then Pulled Over To The Nearest Parking Lot. I Then Pulled Him To The Backseat With Me And Began To Roughly kiss,Bite,And Suck On His Lips. I Then Began to Kiss On His Neck And Collarbone As He Gripped My A**. I Then Took August Shirt Off And Started to Rub His Tattoos and Began Leaving Wet Kisses On Them.Then I Licked His Tattoo That Said "Self" which Was By His Ear While I Was on top of Him. He Then Pulled My Hair Causing My Head To Go Back As He Kissed My Neck And Collarbone.He Then Pulled My Shirt And Bra Off.He Began To Kiss And Suck On My Breast As I Let Out Soft Moans.He Then Pulled My Skirt And Thong Off And I Took His Pants And Underwear Off.He Then Start Sucking And Kissing All Over My Body Leaving Love Bites On Me.He Then Sat Me On His Hard Member And I Began To Ride Him As He Gripped My Waist Tightly Leaving His Handprint There And Smacking My a** Hard Leaving red handprints.The Car Was Quiet,well All You Heard Was Rough movement And Loud Moans.He Then Lift Me Up And Sat Me On His Face And I Began To Ride His Face. Head Was Amazing.I Moaned Loudly As I Had one hand on the tinted window and the other gripping on his hair. He Then Sat Up And Pushed me towards the door. He Roughly Put me against the Window and put his hand On My jaw,Tilting My Head Back and sucking on my Bottom Lip And Roughly Kissing Me. He Then Slid Me Down On The Leather Seat And Lifted My Legs Over His Shoulder And Started Pumping Into me."Wanna Talk Reckless Now." August Said Breathing Hard As He Continued To Pump Into Me.It Felt So Da** Good. Each Pump Vibrated My Body."No Papi."I Moaned As He Chuckled. While he constantly went faster and i Digged my nails into his back, in unison the words slipped out our mouths ."I love You." As He Pumped one last time.We Then Both reached Our Climax And Ejaculated On Each Other. He Then Stopped and Start Kissing My Lips. We Then Made Out Once More.Then We Got Dressed And Continued the ride back home. While He Was Driving I Unzipped His Pant And Started To Give Him Head.I Could Tell It Caught Him Off Guard Because He Lost Control Of The Car For A Quick Second.He Kept Moaning And groaning.At Red Lights He Would Lay His Head Back And Enjoy It. Right When I Was tryna Go For Air He Wanna Push My Head Back Down Thats When I Stopped I Don't Like When People do that.Thats Why I Don't Really Care For Sucking.So I Stopped Doing It."Whats Your Problem?" He Said As His Hard Member poked up waiting to be sucked some more."Don't Do That Sh** No More,If You See Me Trying Catch My Breath Don't Push Me Back Down,Next Time I'm Gonna Throw Up On Ya Di**." I Said."Throw Up On Me And I'll Make You Slurp Up Everything Up,Got Me Fu**ed Up." August Said Tryna Sound like he had all the power."I Ain't Gone Do Sh**,You Got Me Fu**ed Up. So You Can Put Ya Di** Back In Ya da** pants." I Said As I Crossed My Arms And Rolled My Eyes.August Smacked His Teeth And Put His Di** Back in His Pants.

We Then Made It Home. I Then Rolled My Eyes At August.He Then Pushed me to a wall and Pinned my Arms To The Wall."Oh So You Wanna Roll Your Eyes At Papi?Thats Very Disrespectful.You Never Disrespect Papi,Cause He Will Di** Ya A** Down" He Said As I Tried Not To Give Him Eye.My Eyes Then Drifted Towards His Plump lips that he licked. I Then Bit my lip.I Could just kiss those lips All My Life."Keep Being Disrespectful To Papi And See What Happens." He Whispered in my ear,sending Chills down my spine.He Then Nibbled On My Ear And Sucked On My Neck Leaving Hickies on it. He Then Took My Shirt Off Leaving me with my bra And bottoms on. He Then Lifted Me Up And Kissed All Over My Body. He Then Carried Me To The Room And Threw Me On the Bed. We Then Did It Again,But This Time It Was More Passionate.It Wasn't Rough.We Weren't Just Fu**ing.We Were Making Love.

Bria You Got A Dirty Mind 😂😂