Were Sorta A Family

August Pov

I Woke Up Too The Smell of Bacon. So I Hopped Out Of Bed And Went Downstairs To The Kitchen.Blair Was In there Cooking With Her Clothes on. So I Held her From Behind,Put My Chin in the crook of her neck, And I Kissed Her Cheeks."Good morning Baby."Blair Said As She Gave Me A Kiss And Continued To Cook."Goodmorning,You're up Extra Early,Its Still Dark." I said."Oh I Forgot To Tell You,Chris Invited Tru And I To L.A. So That He Can Spend Time With Tru."Blair Said."It Don't Make Sense In Why He Would Make You Go Out Your Way Just So That He Can See His Son,You're Not Asking To See Your Son,He's Asking." I Said As I Let Her Go."Makes No Sense Whatsoever." I Said As I walked Towards Tru And Picked Him Up."I Know It Doesn't Make Sense,But If He's Trying To Make Time For His Son,So Be It."Blair Said As She Took The Bacon Off The Pan onto The Plate."Blair,It Doesn't Make Sense,Like You Act Like Tru Don't Have A Father Figure In His Life And Its Important For Him To Get Time With His Father." I Said."You're Right,But I Want Tru To Be Able To Have A Relationship With His Real Dad." Blair Said As She Gave Me My Food And Cut Up Tru's Food."Well Undastood,But You Do You,Did He Pay For The Plane Ticket?" I Said."Yea He Did." Blair Said."How Long You Staying?" I Asked As I Ate My Food."Umm The Whole Weekend." Blair Murmured."Come Again." I Said."The Whole Weekend."Blair Said."Blair This Would Have Been Fine If You Were To Tell Me This Ahead Of Time,I Had something planned For Us." I Sorta Yelled.Blair Then Calmly Said"August I'm Sorry,Its Just I have The Mentality Of A Independent Person,I'm So Use To Doing Things On My Own,Like There Was A Time When It Was Just Me And Tru.I Didn't Have To Worry About Nobody's Permission To Do Anything For Or With Tru, I'm Sorry August." I Then Understood Where She Was coming From."You Can Come If You Like." Blair Said."I'm Good I Gotta Go To The Studio Anyways." I Said As Tru Ate His Food With His Hands."Oh Alright We Need To Get Going."Blair Said."Alright Baby." I Said As We Kissed."I'm Really Sorry Baby,When We Come Back We Can Do Anything You Want Too." Blair Said As She Picked Tru Up And Gave Me A Kiss. "Alright Call Me When yal Land." I Said."Alright Baby." Blair Said."Bye bye daddy." Tru said."Bye Tru."I Said. blair And I Then Kissed One Last Time And Then She Left. Once She Left I Went Back To Bed Since It Was So Early.

Blair pov.

It Took About 4 Hours To L.A. But We Made It. Chris Was There Waiting On Us. "Christian!" Chris Said Squatting With His Arms Open. Chris And His People Are The Only people Who Call Tru,Christian. Tru Then Ran Into Chris's Arms And Chris Picked Him Up And Kissed Tru's Forehead."I Miss You Son." Chris Said."Miss You Too daddy." Tru Said As He Gave Him A Kiss."Umm Hey Blair." Chris Said."Hey Chris." I Said As I Gave Him A Side Hug."You Look Nice Today." Chris Said."Why Just Today?" I Snapped At Him."Well I Only Seen You Today,I'm Pretty Sure If I Was To See You Everyday You'll Look Nice." Chris Said."Well Thanks." I Said As I Walked Off To The Car And Called August.As August And I Were talking Chris Finally Came with Tru And we Got in the Car."August Said Hey." I Said."hey August."Chris Said."Hey Daddy!"Tru Said."Hey Tru."August Said Through The Phone."Daddy?...Tru?"'Chris Said."August I'll Call You Back Alright." I Said."Alright,Love Ya." August Said."Love You Too Bye." I Said.I Then Hung Up."August Is Not Your Daddy,I'm Your Daddy Alright." Chris Said To Tru."Noo, If Tru Wants To Call August,Daddy,He Can Do That!August Earned That Name He's Been In Tru's Life Ever Since I Was Pregnant with Tru,And When August Couldn't Be There For Tru, He Still Called And Checked Up On Tru,You Really Don't Deserve To Be Called Daddy,You're Barely In Your Own Son's Life And We Changed Christian's Name To Tru,So That He Wouldn't be Named After A Pu**y A** Ni**a. So Tru If You Want Call Your Dad By His Name You Can.You Can Call Him Chris,Christopher,Mr.Chris Or Mr.Brown,You Choose."I Said As Chris Gripped the Stirring Wheel Tightly."No,You Call Me Dad,Cause Thats Who I Am,Blair I'm Really Trying Not To Argue With You,I'm Really Trying To Change For The Sake Of Christian.We Need To Be Able To Communicate And Get Along because We Gotta Work Together To Raise Our Son And Yes I Can Admit That I Have Been A Pu**y A** Ni**a,But I'm Tryna Change And Be There." Chris Said." I Understand,You're Doing It For The Media,I Can See It Already The Young And Talented Singer Chris Brown, is An Amazing Father To His Son#fatheroftheweek." I Said."Blair I Can Understand Why You Have So Much Hatred Towards Me,But I Really Want To Be In Christian's Life, Its Probably Just The Jealously Kicking In Seeing Other Men Being A Better Father Than I Was,but I'm Mature Now And I Know How Important It Is to Be In My Sons Life." Chris Said. I Didn't Say Anything Because I Was Astonished With What He Said."Now are You Hungry?" he Asked."Sorta..Yea." I Said. He Then Drove To A Restaurant. Once We Made It To The Restaurant Chris Got Out The Car And Jogged Over To My Side Of The Car And Opened My Door.I Then Took Christian Out His Carseat.As We Walked Towards The Restaurant Tru Said"Mommy,Daddy,Hold My Hand." So We Did What He Said,Chris Held One Hand And I Held The Other. I Then Gave Chris A Wink And He Winked Back.Thats When Chris And I Lift Tru By His Arms And Swung Him."Do It Again!Do It Again." Tru Said. We Then Swung Him Again. I Then Peeped A Couple Of People With a Camera Take A Picture Of Us Three.Paparazzi.See I Knew Chris Was Doing This For The Media.Blair Stop Thinking The Worst!He's Probably Really Trying To Change. He Can't Stop The Paparazzi From Doing There Jobs.I'll Just Have To Dig A Little Deeper.We Made It Into The Restaurant And Was Seated At A Table. Lunch Was Actually Nice,No Problems Whatsoever.It Was Starting To Be Believable That He Wants To Be In Tru's Life.We Were Actually Having Fun. Having Blowing Bubbles With Our Drinks.We Then Left Thats When I Called August And We Talked All The Way To Chris House.Chris ActuallyHad A nice House.His Music Gave Him A nice House."Umm You Can Sleep In any room If You Want." Chris Said."Um Thanks,But I Plan On Staying in A Hotel." I Said."Why Would I Let You Pay For A Hotel When I Have four Bedrooms In My House." Chris Said As He Held Tru."I Guess,I'll See." I Said. I Then Called Texted August.
📱text Convo📱
Me- Hey Auggie baby, I Was Wondering If Its Ok I Stay With Chris,He Has A Four Bedroom.

My Love😘😍👰💏-Um Sure Just Don't Do Anything That You Will Regret Later.

Me- Alright Baby,Wyd

My Love😘😍👰👭-In The Studio.

Me- Can I Get A Snippet

My Love-Super Loud,Super Strong,Super Green,Got Me Super Gone,

Me- Can't Wait To Hear It Baby!

My Love😘😍👰💏- Yea,Its Gonna Be Good,But I Miss You Baby 😩

Me-I Miss You Too Baby When I Come Back I'll Give You A Wonderful Night.

My Love😘😍👰💏- I Like The Sound Of That

Me-I Know You Do Baby,But Baby Will Finish Our Talk Later 😉.

My Love😘😍👰💏- Alright Baby.

📱end Of Text Convo📱
"Yea I'll Stay Here." I Said As I Put My Phone in My Pocket."Aight." Chris Said As He Carried Tru To a Room.It Was Actually Chilled At Chris House,I Had Time For Myself To Relax and Chris Didn't Try To Pull A Move On Me Thankfully.He Was Just Spending Time With Christian. I Then Walked In Chris Room.He Was Topless Showing His Tattoos.Whew He Looked Hella Fine And He Shot Me This Cute Innocent Smile."wassup?" Chris Said As Christian Chilled On Chris chest"Umm Can I Use Your Laptop? I Left Mines Home On Accident."I Said."Sure Its Over There." He Said Pointing To The Laptop. I Then Got It And Left. Once I Got On The Laptop the Background Was The Picture Chris's Mother Took Of Him And Tru When They First Met."Aww." I Said To Myself.I Did What I Had To Do And Then I went Through Chris's Photos. There Were Picture Of Him And Then Of Tru. That When A Saw A Pic Of Me And Tru,When Tru Just Turned One.I Always Sent Pictures Of Special Moments To Chris. I Didn't Even Know He Looked At Them And Saved them. There Then A Video Of Tru Walking For The First Time."Aww," I Finally Realized That Chris Was Forreal About Being In Tru,Opps I Meant Christian's Life.