Pizzaaa

August Pov
As I Was In Class I Couldn't Help,But notice Blair Wasn't Here. So After School Was Over I Went To Papa Johns To Get Pizza. One Thing I Know About Blair Is That Girl Loves Pizza. So Once I Got The Pizza I Went To Her House. As She Opened The Door She Yelled"Pizza!" She Then Took The Pizza From Me And Walked To The Living Room."Hello To You Too." I Said As I Sat On The Sofa. As She Stuffed Her Mouth With pizza She Said" Hey." "Why You Didn't Come To School Today?" i Said As I Sat On The Sofa. "I Did You Didn't See Me Sitting Right Next To You?" she Said As She Went For Another Slice."You Dead Lying" I Said."I'm Fo real"She Said."Now I Know I Hit Two Blunts Before School,But I Know I Aint Going Crazy I Swear On My Daddy Grave You Wasn't At School." I Said As I Began To Think I Was Going Crazy."I'm Just Kidding,You Should Saw Your Face Though." She Said As She Was Laughing."ugh." I Said Rolling My Eyes."Anyways I Wasn't Feeling Well So I Stayed Home." She Said As She Was On Her Last Piece Of Pizza."Da** Chick You Went Through That Pizza Fast Yo Hungry A**." I Said Shocked In How Fast She Ate."I Was Hungry." She Said Laughing. "throw This Away You Pizza Sh*+" She Said Laughing At Her Little Joke. I Then Took The Pizza Box And Threw It Away. I Then Sat On The Sofa And Started Playing With Her Stomach."What You Think The Baby Gonna Be?" I Said."I Feel Like Its Gonna Be A Boy." she Said As She Looked At Her Tummy." nahhh A Girl" I Said As I Laughed."Yea Whatever." she Said."This Is Unbelievable, Like Its Kinda Weird Knowing You Got A Living Being Inside Of You." Blair Said."it Is Once You Really Think About It." I Said As I Laid In Her Lap." In A Few Months I Won't Be Able To See My Vagina." She Said As She Sighed.I Busted Out Laughing and Said"Where Is This Coming from." She Laughed And Said"I Don't Know It Was Just A Thought That Came Up." I Then Said"You Weird As Fu**" She Smiled And Said" Thank You." We then sat in silence until she said "August I'm Not Sure If I Want To Have This Baby." I looked at Her Crazy And Said" Why you Saying that?" She Sighed and said" I heard That ChiIdbirth Is Very painful And I Have no Idea In How To Take Care of A Kid.What If I'm Not A Good Mother?Like I forgot To Feed Chico.......Well Only One Or Two Times Thats it......I'm just Scared " I Sighed And Said"It Aint nothing to be Scared of I Have Faith In You and I Believe You'll Be A Great Mother And plus You Aint Aborting My Child." She Laughed and Said "When Was This Your Baby Last Time I Checked The daddy Was Christopher Maurice Brown Not August Anthony Alsina Jr." I clenched my jaw and Said"At Least I'm claiming Your Baby Cause The Daddy Christopher Maurice Brown Sure isn't ." She rubbed My Jaws Causing Me To relax Them And As She Looked In My Eyes She Said" Aug Chill,I'm Just Kidding,I'm Thankful That My Child Is Gonna Have A Man Like You In Its Life." She Then Kissed My Forehead. "Anyways Hows Life Been For Ya." Blair Said As She Started Twisting My Hair."I've Been Grinding,praying,And Fu**ing Hoes Pretty Much." I Said As I Felt Good With My Answer. She Hit Me And Said"Keep Fu**ing These Hoes And Watch What Happens When you Get one Of Them Pregnant." I Laughed And Said" Did You Not Know My Pull Out Game Was Strong??" she Laughed And Said" Boyy Plleeaaasseee." There Was Then A Knock on The Door. All I'm Thinking Is Please Don't Let It Be That Nigga Coming Back Apologizing. Blair Got Up And Went To The Door. Then All You Hear Is Girls Screaming Like They Just Saw Usher. Thats When Blair Came Back with Her Arms Locked With Her Friend Cierra."Hey Auggie Bear!" cierra Said Mimicking The Girls That Like Me And Then she Began To Laugh."Hey Cierra." I Said. " So Girl Guess What." Cierra Said As Her And Blair Sat Down."what Is It Girl." Blair Said Seeming So Interested In What Cierra Had To Say."Austin Had The Nerve To Come To Me And Say Cierra I want You Back Please Take Me Back and I Was Umm No Thank You." Cierra Said. They Both Busted Out Laughing." basic Ni**as " Blair Said As She Shook Her Head And Laughed."So Anyways How Has it Been Going With You?" cierra Said As She Seem Interested In Blair's Life."Well Its Been Great I guess. I just Kinda Hate Myself A Little Cause i Always Set Standards For Myself, I wanted To Go To College And Get Married And Have Kids Not Get Pregnant My Senior Year By A Trifling A** Ni**a." Blair Said As She Sighed."I Understand Girl" Cierra Said. I Then Disturbed Their Little Conversation And Said" Well I Gotta Get Going See Yal Later And Blair Yo A** Betta Be At School Tomorrow." Blair Then Got Up And Gave Me A Hug." Alright Bye And I'll Think About it Depends On My Mood If I Come." She Said."Bye August." Cierra Said."Bye Cierra." I Said As I Walked Out The Door. Once I Got In My Mom's car I Drove to the trap house And Did A Couple Drop Offs. Blair Realy Didn't Like The Fact That I Be Trapping like she ould Always Say" August I Don't want To Loose You to the streets." Then I would Say " a ni**a gotta make his money someway." I kinda regret saying that cause now and days She Will Slip Some Money in my Bookbag,but most of the times I Will Just give it back because I believe a person should work for Their money. Blair just don't get it Cause She Was Always Handed Money,She never had To Work.She Basically Gets Paid for sometimes going to school And Doing Nothing. Anyways Once i was Done With Everything I Went Home and Thats When I got A Text From Blair.

📱text convo📱
Rae💁😜👑- August I Know What You Did.....😒😒

Me- And..Ok But How did You Know

Rae💁😜👑- i Got connections....August why You Don't listen To Me The Streets Ain't For You.You Got A Real Talent ...Use It..I'm Not Tryna Lose You To The Streets

Me- Blair Mind Your Business And Let Me Do Me.

Rae💁😜👑- Ugh,But Anyways Bring Me Some Ice Cream.

Me- You Got A Car ...use It.

Rae💁😜👑- No I want You To Get It.

Me-I'm Not Getting It

Rae💁😜👑- If I Have To Go And Get This Ice Cream I Will Come To Your House And Beat the Sh** Out Of You Right After I Eat My Ice Cream.

Me- okay Okay What Ice Cream You Want ?😒

Rae💁😜👑- Oreo earthquake From Dairy Queen😏

Me-um Ok Anything Else.....

Rae💁😜👑- You Know What I Want Some More Pizza Without Crust And If I See Crust I Will Stuff It Down your Throat And Suffocate You..👿👿

Me-Da** thats Real Cold Blair.You Are a Very Violent Pregnant Woman.

Rae💁😜👑- Shut The Fu** Up And Bring Me Some Food.

Me-So Rude

Rae💁😜👑- I dont Care

📱end Of Text Convo📱
As I Went Downstairs To Get Out The House I Got Caught By My Mom."Where You Think You Going?" she Said With Her Arms Folded."Umm Blair Wants Some Ice Cream And Pizza." I Said. She Then Sighed And Said"Alright,But Stay Over There I Don't Want You Out This Late." I Smirked And Said"Yes Maam" I Then Left The House And Drove To papa Johns. Once I Made It I Was Welcomed By A man At The Front Counter."Welcome To Papa Johns How May I Help You?" the Man Said."Umm Can I Get Pepperoni Pizza And By Any Chance Yal Can Take The Crust off." I Said As I Scratched My Head."Umm No Sir,I'm Sorry, But Your Pepperoni Pizza Will Be Coming Up Shortly." He Said."Alright Thank You." I Said As I Paid Him. Once I Got The Pizza I Went To Dairy Queen And Got The Ice Cream. Then I Drove To Blair's House. Before I Went In The House I sat In The Car And Ate The Crust Of Her Pizza. I Then got Out The Car and Walked To The Door And Knocked. Blair Then opened The And I Walked In as I Closed The Door Behind Me."Thanks" She Said So Calmly. I Then Handed Her Food And Went Upstairs To Her Room. She Then Followed With The Food. we Then Sat On The Bed And Talked."What The Hell .That Is Disgusting." I Said As She Dipped Her Pizza In The Ice Cream."no Its Not.Try It." She Said As She Stuffed The Pizza In Her Mouth." Umm No Thank You I'll Pass." I Said As I Dodged The Pizza She Tried To Put In My Mouth."This Is Real Good." She Said Dipping The Pizza In The Ice Cream."No,I Just Lost My Appetite And Was Just Gon Eat Some Of Your Ice Cream, But No Thank You ewww,"I Said as I Pretend Like I Was Gonna Throw Up. As she Ate I Went In My Room To Get My Clothes And I Went To Take A Shower.Once I Was Done Blair Was Already Done With Her Food. I Hopped In Bed With her And Got To The Foot And Began To Get Comfortable."August Why The Fu** You Like Sleeping In My Room. You Got Your Own Room ,You Actually Got Multiple Rooms To Sleep In,But You Rather Sleep With Me. Cause You The Main One Complaining Bout How You Hate Waking Up To My Feet In Your Face And How I'm A Wild Sleeper." Blair Said As she Laughed."It Gets Lonely Sometimes I Rather Have Feet In My Face Than Be Alone In A Big House. I Don't Know How you Do It." I Said."I Guess ,But Here Is A Pillow." she Said As She Threw A Pillow At me."umm Thank You." I Said Sarcastically. "You welcome." She Said Smiling. We Then Eventually fell Asleep. And Yes She Kicked Me In The Face Twice While We were Sleep. so I Just Turned my Head Before I Was bout To Beat The Sh** out Of Her.