neglected

Blair Pov

"Whats The Baby's name?" The doctor said as August held our beautiful baby girl. I looked up at August As He stared at the baby not taking his eyes off her."Alayjah Aaliyah Rae Alsina." He Said Smiling big. "Thats a Wonderful name." The doctor said." Thanks" August and I said in unison.The Doctor then left."She Just Smiled At Me"August said.I can tell August is in love with Alayjah, she gon come before everybody else and he gonna spoil her like crazy.I just know it.They're Gonna have a strong bond that I couldn't even break.But its alright as long as he's in her life thats all that matters.That night August barely let me hold alayjah, but its all good.August then interrupted my thoughts."Blair, I think its best we get back together.....just for alayjah's sake." August said.I then chuckled and said" You mean for your sake." He then side eyed me and said"Yea,I guess." Thats when my mind blowned."I Get it now August!" I said, "Whatchu talking bout?" he asked."You wanted to get me pregnant so that you'll have a reason to be with me and if not that a reason to remain in my life.That was clever." I said."Its not even like that blair,I just want the best for alayjah." August Said."Whats wrong with Co-parenting?"I said. August then said"You know what Blair, I'm not finna start with you lets just enjoy the moment right now,If you wanna do this co-parenting thing alright,Don't know why but we can do it."

This first week with Alayjah has been so difficult.Like she cries all the time.Way different from Tru.If she doesn't get what she wants,she cries,If August isn't holding her,she cries, If you don't feed her at a certain time ,She cries,When she wakes up,she cries.But all this stuff happens when she's with me.August says he doesn't have that problem with her at all.Gladly it was just for the first week.She was just acting like that cause she wasn't accustomed to me yet,Because August had her ALL the time.During the day I'll keep her and she would be sleep most of the time then Later on August Will come pick her up.But since I decided to go back out with August and move in with him,I get to spend more time with her.We finally bonded. But I started to notice something between Tru and August.I noticed it when Tru came from daycare and he wanted to show August His drawing of the family,But August Didn't give no attention towards it ,only to alayjah.It didn't seem to bother him at First I thought.But todayTru came to me first to show his artwork,He never shows it to me first he always shows August first.Thats when I knew Something wasn't right." Mommy Look at my drawing," Tru Said. I looked at it and it was a drawing of August And alayjah Together on one side and him And I together on the other."Why aren't we all together?" I asked."Because we tore apart." Tru said."oh really,do you think daddy spends more time with alayjah,then with you." I asked.Tru then nodded slowly."Well tell him how you feel."I said."I tried to." tru said."I'll talk to him"I said.He then sighed and said"ok,can we go play catch outside,daddy said he won't be able to right now." I then said "Alright." So while August was with Alayjah,Tru and I Was Outside playing Catch.We Was Out There For hours."Tru,I'm getting tired." I whined."no mommy, we got to stay out til the street likes come on."Tru said."ugh Alright." I said.Once the street lights came on we went inside.August was in the living Holding alayjah as he sung"You love me and I love you,You keep me smiling when days are blue,I know that the world will sometimes seem rough,So I'll be the shoulder you lean on,When life gets tough." she then giggled as he continuously kissed her.Tru's smile then faded as he seen what happened.Under his breath he said"That was our song." He Then went to his room with his head down.That really hurt my heart,I had to tell August that tonight.While I cooked dinner ,tru took his bath,and August was playing with Alayjah.We all then ate dinner in silence as August fed Alayjah.After dinner tru got ready for bed and I tucked him in.Something August Usually does,Because Tru only likes when August tucks him in.So As I laid in bed,August Came in With Alayjah and got in bed.He then Continuously kissed her as I just Stared and Rolled my eyes."whats Your Problem?" august said As he kissed alayjah chubby cheeks."Did You Forget You Have Another child,You've been too busy with Alayjah,that you seem to forget about tru.Do you know tru loves you a lot,he loves you more than chris,Shi* he loves you more than me.So it really hurt him when you didn't give him your attention.He felt neglected.You use to be the first person he showed his drawings to,You use to be the one who played with him everyday til the street lights came on,you use to be the one who sung to him,and use to be the one who use to tuck him in at night.I had to do all of that tonight,cause you got all caught up with Alayjah that you forgot about your son." I said,He then said"oh gosh,he's upset with me isn't he?" I then nodded and said"He told me that me and him should move with chris.So that chris could give him as much attention needed." August then rubbed his face and got up.He then handed Me alayjah and left the room.Finally mommy daughter time.

August Pov

I knocked on Tru's door and slightly opened it.All you heard was sniffing as if he got finished crying."Tru,I love You son,I'm sorry that I neglected you,I didn't mean to." I said as i walked in his room."Apology Accepted" he said.I Then managed to slip in bed with him.He then laid in my arms as I began to sing"You love me and I love you,You keep me smiling when days are blue,I know that the world will sometimes seem rough,So I'll be the shoulder you lean on,When life gets tough" I then smiled and Said "I remember when you were a baby and when you started crying Mommy would call me and i'll talk to you and you would stop crying." I then chuckled and said" I can't believe you wanted to leave me,do you know i'll be sad if you left?" I didn't get no reply.He done fell asleep on me.So I just continued to sing our little song,until I fell asleep.

Blair Pov

Alayjah and I fell Asleep together and she ended up waking up,wanting milk.I was Surprise August Didn't com save the day when Alayjah Started Crying,until I noticed August wasn't in bed with me,so right after I got Alayjah some milk I went to check on the boys.They were both sound asleep.I had to take a picture of that.Before I left the room,I gave them both kisses on their foreheads.Alayjah And I went back in my room.Once I finished feeding her,I got to bond with her a little more.Lord knows she looks just like August And I,We couldn't even deny her if we wanted to." I love you Alayjah Aaliyah Rae Alsina"I said as I continuously kissed her.She just smiled at me. Showing her gums.

The next day August spent All his time With Tru As I Spent mines With Alayjah.And All the Things August Didn't to do yesterday he made sure he did it today and for now on,until Tru Grows Out of it.