They Wanna See Us Fall

Trevor Pov.

As we Were In class I Was Watching Blair doze Off In Class,It Was So Funny And Cute. Like Her Head Would Go Back And She'll Jerk Her Head Up until She Just Rest Her Head On The Table. Last Night She Was up Doing Homework All Night.I Was Trying To Stay Up With Her,But I Just Was So Tired And Ended Falling Asleep On Her. "Ms.Jackson! Stand Up!" Mr.Dinger Said Once He Caught Blair Sleeping In Class. She Then Woke Up And Slowly Stood Up At The Desk. As She Stood Up She Was Still Falling Asleep. Class Was Then Over And We Was Heading To Lunch."I'll Catch Up With You Later,I'm Going To Take A Nap In The Nurse's Office." Blair Said."You Can Do That?" I Said."Me And The Nurse Are Bestfriends Of course."she Said."Well Ok Baby." I Said As I Gave Her A Kiss. She Then Went To The Nurse Office As I Went To The Cafeteria. Once I Sat Down At A Table with My Food A Guy Came To My Table And He Said"So You must Be The Ni**a Thats With Blair And My Son." As I Ate My Food I Said "Yea,And You Must Be The Deadbeat Father." He Then Laughed And Said"Oh You Got Jokes Huh?" As I Bit Into My Chicken Sandwich Unbothered I Said"I Guess So." He Then Said" You a Little Jokester,Blair Got A Thang for Jokester,Thats Why She Went With Me Cause I Always Made Her Laugh. Now One Thing About Her Is She Know How To Ride Di** Real Good,Something You Wouldn't know About." I Then Said"She Sure Does Ride Good,she Suck Good Too,Something You Wouldn't Know About." He Then Clenched His Jaws And Fist And Said "Blair Don't Love You She Loves Me,She Will Always Love Me Because I was Her First Love." I Then Laughed And Said "Underline,Highlight,And Bold Was" He Then Said "Ni**a I Got Proof That She Still Loves Me." He Then Showed Me A Screenshot Of Him And Blair Text Messages And She Said Chris I Will Always Love You Forever,You're My Everything. He Then Left The Table Leaving Me Thinking" Is Blair Actually Cheating On Me." Then A Minute Later A Good Looking Female with A Big A** And Nice Shape Comes To My Table and Said"I Couldn't Help,But Notice How Sexy You Are." she Then Began Touching My arms And Thighs. I Moved Her Hand And Said"I Have A Girlfriend That I love Dearly." She Then Tried To Touch Me Again,But I Stopped Her And she Said." She's Not Here Tho." I Then Lied And Said "Anytime Soon She'll Be Coming To The Table." The Girl Then "accidentally." Knocked My Peaches On My Jeans."Oh I'm Sorry Let Me Clean It Up."She Said As She Got A Paper And Started Drying My Jeans And Getting Close To My Di**."Umm No Thanks I'm Good I Got It." I Said As I Moved Her Hand And Scooted Over. She Then Scoot Closer To Me And Then I Got Up From The Table."don't Be Scared Of Me."She Said As She Got Up And Got Very Close To Me. i Pushed Her Off A Little And Said"Ma'am I Don't Want To Be With You I Already Have A Girlfriend Please Leave Me Alone." I Then Walked Out The Cafeteria And Went To The Bathroom To Change My Pants Into Some Basketball Shorts. Lunch Was Then Over And I Went To The Nurses Office And Blair Came Out. She Furrowed Her Eyebrows At Me And Said" I Swear You Had Jeans On" I Then Said"Yea I Did,I Got peaches On My Jeans. Did You Get Rest?" she Then Said "Oh And Yea,but I'm Still Tired Lets Go." While We Was Walking To Our Lockers The Same Girl Winked At Me. Blair Saw And Gave Her A Look. We Then Left."Lets Go To McDonalds." Blair Said As We Got In The Car."Fine By Me." While We Were Driving Blair Asked Me"Did You Know That Girl That Winked At You?" I Then Shrugged my Shoulders And Said"no,But I Think She Likes Me." Blair Then Said "It Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Watch Out For These Hoes,Trying To Steal My man." I Then Kissed Her Cheek And Said"Aint No Hoe Gon Steal me From You." She Then Blushed And Said"I Love You Baby." I Then Held Her Hand And Said "Love You Too." We Then Made It To McDonalds. As I Sat At A Table trevor Ordered My Food. "Aww You Really Know Me!" Blair Said As I Came With A two Big Macs And French Fries."Well Duh." I Said As I Sat Down And She Took The Food. While She Was Eating She Started To do Her Happy Dance. Another Reason Why I love her so much. Once She Was Done Eating We Left To Get Christian. When We Got There momma Sheila Handed Blair Christian And Said"Tru Was Being Very Good Today.Well He's Always good." In My Head I'm Thinking Why Did She Just Call Him Tru."Thank You Momma,Tru Say Bye Grandma." Christian Then Made A Sound As He Waved And Smiled."Bye Momma." Blair Said."Bye Ms.Sheila." I Said."Bye Huns." She Said As We Left The House. Once We Got In The Car i Said"What Yal Get The Name Tru From?" blair Then Said"Mel Gave Him That Nickname." i Then Thought About It For Second.

-Flashback-

As We Were All Chilling At Ms.Sheila's House Mel Was Visiting Her For The Weekend. So While We Were watching Tv,Mel was Playing With Christian."I Wanna Know Why You Named This Baby After His Pu**y A** Daddy." Mel said. Blair Then Laughed And Said"I Don't Know I Just Thought It Would Be Cute." He Then laughed And Said"It would If The Daddy wasn't A Pu**y. Its Like Naming Your Son Pusstian." Blair And I Began Laughing When He Said That."I'm Dead Serious Though." Mel Said As He Lifted Christian Up."Well What Should We Name Him?" blair Said."Tru Without The E." Mel Said. Blair Then Said"Why tru?" Mel Then Said" One Of The Realest Ni**as I Known Name Was Tru,He Speaked Nothing,But The Truth,Told You Sh** Straight up,He Passed Away And I Said In Honor Of Him I Will Name My Son That.But I Don't Have A Son.You Have One So Therefore I Give Pusstian The Nickname Tru." Blair Then Laughed And Said"Alrighty Then Tru Is His New Name." Mel And Kissed Christian's Cheek And Said"See now You're Named After A Real Ni**a Thanks To Your Uncle."

-End Of Flashback-

"oh Yea." I Said. Blair Then sarcastically Said "yeaaa." We Then Made It Home. As Me And Christian Was Watching Full House Reruns Blair Came In And Threw Her Phone At Me."Ouch What Was That for?"I Yelled As I Rubbed My Forehead."You Tell Me Trevor." She Said As She Became Angry. I Looked At Her Phone And It Was Pictures Of Me And The Girl. One Of The pics Looked Like She Was Touching My Di**,Another Was Of Her Real Close To My Ear Like She Was Nibbling And Licking It. The Last Picture Was Of Me And The Girl close To Where It Looks Like We Were about to Kiss."Blair I Can Explain." I Said As I Sat Christian On The Bed As I Got Up and walked Towards her."Trevor Don't Touch me. There Ain't No Explain To What Was Done. You Lied." Blair Said."How Did I Lie?." I Said.She Then Said"You Said You Didn't Know Her." I Then Said "Blair you're Leaving Out The Part When I Said I Think She Likes Me." Blair Rolled Her Eyes And Said"Seems Like You Like Her Too." I Then Sighed And Said"i Don't Blair She Was Throwing Herself On Me And I Pushed Her Away And Told Her I was Already In A Relationship But She Didn't Care." Blair Then Said"Why Didn't You Tell Me This Earlier?" I Then Said"I Didn't Think It Was A Big Deal Though." Blair Then Said"Well Its A Big Deal Now And Things Get worse Because I Heard About This From Chris, Out Of All People Him.I Would Have Thought You Would have Told Me Before He Would ." Blair Said As Her Face Became Red."Speaking Of Chris Why Are You Texting Him Saying You Will Always Love him And He's Your Everything." I Said."I Never Text Him In A While Only To Tell Him To Get His Child Thats All." Blair Said Snapping At Me."He Showed Me Proof." I Said."Did You Look At The Date And Time Of That Messages Cause I Could Have Told Him That When We Were Together." She Said As She Crossed Her Arms. Thats When I Realize."Blair That Ni**a Chris Just Trying To Break Us Apart While Were Over Here Fighting Over Stuff We Didn't Do He Just Chilling." I Said."You're Right Were Always Gonna Have That One Or more People That Wanna Break Us Up And Wanna See Us Fall."blair Said ."You Sure Are Right." I Said As We Hugged.Christian began To Clap And Thats When We Started To Play With Him. Blair Then Started To Sing To Him"his Name Is C- ,His Name Is C-H-, His Name Is C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N And He Has C-H-R-I-S-T- In His H-E-A-R-T And He Will L-I-V-E-E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y!" blair Always Sings That Song To Him And He'll Get Happy And Start Bouncing Around. See This Is What I Like To See. A Happy Family.