Lets Be real

Blair Pov
I Finally Made It To August House. Some Chick Came Out The House With Her Heels In Her Hands And She Was Rushing Into Her Car. Disregarding That I Got Out The Car And Knocked On The Door.August Then Answered Door With His Shirt Off "Ayyee August Finally Got Him A House I See Ya,Its Nice." I Said As I Walked In The House With Tru."Awe My Son walking Already." August said."Yea I'm 2 Years Old Now." I said Speaking For Tru As August Picked Him Up."Da** Your House Is A Mess August." I Said I Looked Around. I Then started To Clean Up The House."I'm So Glad I Got Your OCD A** As A Roommate." August Said. I then Began To Clean The House As August Played With Tru. As I Put Tru And My Stuff In The house August Came To Me And Said"So Can We Be A Thing Now." I Gave Him A Look And Said"How You Gon Try to get with me when you just got Finished With Some Girl,Thats So Messy And Plus I Just Got Out A Relationship What Makes You Think I'mma Jump in Another One?" August Sighed And Said" I Was Just Askin." August Then Walked Off With Tru. I Think I Made August Mad. I Guess He So Use To An Automatic Yes,That Its Weird To Hear No.Once I Was Done With Everything I Went Where The Boys Were and Tru Was In His Play Pin As August Was Laid on His Stomach,Watching Tv. I Got on August Back And He Said"Can You Get Off Me ?" I Then Kissed His Cheek And Said"You Mad At Me August?" He Then Said "No I Just Want You Off Me." I Started kissing On His Neck And Cheek and Said in a baby voice"Is The Baby Mad Because I Turned Him Down?" He Then Turned on His Back To Where I Was On Top Of Him."Its Ok To Be Mad Aug. I Understand ."I Said As I Touched His Face.August Then Turned Me Over Where He Was On Top And He Pinned My Arms To The Bed."I Ain't Mad,I Can Get A Bi*** Right Now." August Said As He Was Real Close To My Face To Where We Could Kiss."But I Know You Want Me." I Said As I Smirked At Him.He Just Gave Me A Straight Look."I Never Said No Though."I Said. August Then Got Off Me."So You Do Wanna Be With Me? " August Said."Yes Aug,Its Just I'm not Ready To Just Jump Into A Relationship We Just Need To Start Off As Friends." I Said ."With Benefits?"August Said. I Got on Top Of Him And Began Kissing And Sucking On His Lips."Maybe." We Then Started Making Out. I Pulled Away Because Sh** Felt Too Good And Tru Was In There.I Then Got Out Of Bed And Went In The Kitchen To Get Something To Eat. I Then Got Some Cereal And Went Back In The Room And We Watched Looney Tunes.

🌅Next Day🌅
Tru And I Went To The Mall To Go Shopping For Some Clothes And Shoes. Then We Went To The Grocery Store And Bought Food For The House Since August Barely Got Food In his House,His Butt Stay Getting Popeyes. Once I Made It Home There Was A Car In The carport. So I Walk In The House With Tru And I Jokingly said"Honey I'm Home." I Knew August Was Doing something He Aint Suppose To Do.So I Then Put The Stuff In The cabinets And Fridge. Then I Put Tru Stuff In His Room. I Sat At The Table And Fed Tru. The Girl then Walked Out And Under My breath I Said"Bye Hoe." August Then Came In The Kitchen and Went Threw The Cabinets And Fridge."Ayye She Got Some Food." August Said.I Then sarcastically Smiled And Said"yea." He Then Sat Down At The Table With Me as He Ate A Brownie.I Then Rolled My Eyes."Whats Your Problem Blair." August Said."nothing." I Said As I Fed Tru."There Is."August Said."August Lets Not Act Like There Wasn't Just A Girl Here And Yal Didn't Fu**.Lets Be Real." I Said."Alright,Yes There Was A Girl Here And We Did Fu**" August Said."I Don't Get You August ,Just Yesterday You Was Talking About Being With Me And I Tell You We Gotta Start Off As Friends,Like You Ain't Even Trying To Build Up On Our Relationship,I Really Thought We Was Building Up, But Then You Wanna Break It Down,Like C'mon ." I Semi-Yelled.August Then Semi Yelled Back" Blair You Fail To Realize Were Not Together.. I'm Single And You're Single Therefore We Can Do Whatever We Want." I Then Yelled"August You're The One Who's Trying To Get With Me,But You're Just Showing Me That Us And What We Have Isn't Important." August Then Said"Blair I Took It As A No.If You Gon Be Down With Me,Be Down With Me,I'm Not With That I Don't Know's,Maybe's,Or Lets Take It Slow.Like Life Too Short For These Games.You Know That I Love You And I Know You Love Me So Lets Be Together And Fu** The world Just Us.Now I'mma Ask You Again Are We Gonna Be A Thing now." I Sighed And Said"Yes August.I Wanna Be Down With You August, I Love you August,I Love You A Lot." August And I Hugged And Kiss As Tru Sat in his highchair Clapping And Wiggling.August And I Kissed."August I'm Just Scared To Get Hurt Again." I Said."I Can't Promise I Won't Hurt You,Because I Know Good And Well That I'm Not Perfect,I Mess Up And I'm Being Real And Telling You Straight up,I'm Just Warning Ya." August Said.I Then Kissed Him and Said"I Think I Love You" He Then Chuckled and Said"I Think I Love You Too."