The Bed We Shared

Blair Pov

"Why Is He Still Here And Sleeping In Bed With You,Blair?" August Said As We Were Outside Leaning On The Car."Cause Tru Wants Him With Us,Do You Know What He Said To Chris And I?" I Said."What?"August Said As He Looked Mad."Tru Said To Chris And I,Were Finally A Family.I Like It When Were Together." I Said As August Smacked His Teeth."Then Why Is He Sleeping In Bed With You?" August Said."Cause We Just Be Chilling And Talking,Then We End Up Falling Asleep." I Said Honestly."Thats A Stupid Excuse.Next Time His A** Doze Off,Wake Him Up and Tell Him To Go sleep on The Sofa,Now Be Honest,Are Yal Fu**ing?" August Said."No Baby."I Said As I Wrapped My Arms Around Him And Looked Up At Him."Blair When You Gon Stop Playing,Cause I Need you back in my life." August Said Looking Annoyed As Hell. I Gave Him A Kiss And Said"I Love You Baby Bye!" I Then Walked Towards The Stairs that lead to my apartment."Blair,Come back And Answer My Question." He Yelled. I Laughed And Said" Bye August,I Love You,Gotta Go." I Ran Upstairs As He Yelled"Blair You're Soooo........Ugh!" I Laughed As He Got In His car And Drove Off.I Then Walked In The Silent House.Its odd When There Isn't Any Noise.I Walked in Tru Room And He Was Knocked Out On The Floor. I Then Picked Him Up and Laid him in his bed.I Left His Room And Went In My Room And Chris Was In Bed Sleep Too.So I Just Had To Take A Pic He Looked Too Adorable.I Tried To Take A Picture But My Flash Came On And He Woke Up."What You Doing?" He Asked Half Sleep."Nothing." I Said As I Laid In Bed."Yea Whatever" Chris Said as I Got Under The Sheets.My Feet Was Cold So I Started Playing Footsie With Him.He Chuckled And Said"Blair Your Feet Cold Asf." I Laughed And said I'm Tryna Get Warm."you Better Stop Or I'm Tickling The Sh** Out Of you." Chris Said.I Then Laughed And Continued To play Footsie With Him.He Then Got on top of me and Started Tickling Me.To Be Honest Feeling His Jr On Me Turned Me On. I Then Got on Top Of Him And Whispered In His Ear"You Tickle,I Bite." He Then Tickled Me And I Bit His Ear. I Began To Nibble On His Ear.He Tickled Me Again.So I Bit His Cheek. Then He Then Tickled Me Again And I Bit His Bottom Lip.He Then Slipped His Hand Down My Joggers. I Then Stop biting his Lip As A Soft moan Came out.He Then Began To Finger me As I Moaned Softly in his ear which motivated him to go faster.I Knew This Wasn't Right,But I Did it Anyways. I Needed It. We Then Began To Make Out."Lets Stop." I Said."Why?" Chris Said As We Kissed Again."This Isn't Right."I Said Pulling Away From His kiss."Blair."Chris Whined."No Chris We Gotta Stop" I Said As He Took His Hand Out Of My Joggers."You Know I Hate It When You Don't Finish Up The Sh^^ You Started." Chris Said."I'm Sorry Chris." I Said As I Got Off him.He Then Sighed in frustration. I Then Laid On My Back Just Imagining what August Would Do if He Seen This.I Was Then put out of my Thoughts When Chris Started Kissing My Neck."Blair I'm Not Stopping Til I Get What Want." Chris As He Kissed My Neck.I Then Pushed Him Out The Bed And Told Him To Get Out My Room.Later On That Night August Came Over And It Was A Lot Of Tension In The House. August Stayed The Night And We Cuddled As Chris Laid in Bed With Tru.