A Fruity Proposal

Chris Pov

Flashback

______________________

"How do you feel bout getting married one day?" I asked Blair As We Laid in bed.She then said" I'm down with it, the question is are you down? Are you actually ready to tie it down?" I kissed her forehead and said "I'm totally down bae. I feel like I'm mature enough now and wanna spend my life with you." She then said" Well yea I'm ready."

_________________________

I knew it was bout time I put a ring on my baby's finger. She's been holding me down For Awhile and I'm ready to call her my wife. So I Asked the kids for their help to help me find a ring. We then tried to think of ways to give it to her. True thought an amazing way. This is how it happened. Every morning on the weekends Blair wakes up, fix her a bowl of cereal, and sits on the couch to watch TV. So this morning I woke up early, set my phone up in the kitchen to record her reaction, put the ring in the cereal box, and went back in the room and pretended to be sleep. Few minutes later Blair wakes up. She slowly get out of bed as she yawn. It seemed like forever for her to get in kitchen. I could hear her take the bowl out.

Blair Pov

I took my bowl out and got my fruity pebbles. I poured my fruity pebbles from out the box into the bowl. A toy then came out the box into my bowl. I don't usual talk in the morning cause I still be half sleep. So in my head I say "Oh wow they decide to put toys in the cereal now, that's cute. I'll just give this ring to Alayjah." But then I observed the ring and it looked real. The diamonds were real. My jaw dropped." Oh my gosh! They Put real diamond rings in the cereal now, Fruity pebbles really ballin, Chris come see this!" I said Out loud. I couldn't believe it. Chris Came as he yawned." What is it." He said as he stretched and rubbed his face. "They put a real diamond ring in my cereal as a toy. Maybe some rich married lady who work for Fruity pebbles was putting the cereal in the bag and her ring fell of during the process, cause this is an expensive ring." Chris chuckled and said "What is a rich married lady doing, working at a fruity pebble factory." I then said "I don't know you tell me" He then said"Lemme see." I gave it too him, he examined it for a second. He got on one of his knees and said "Blair Aaliyah Rae Jackson, Will you marry me?" My jaw dropped as tears escaped my eyes. "Yes Yes Yes." I Said. Chris then put the ring on my finger and picked me up and started kissing me."Tru thought of the idea to put it in the cereal." he said. I then smiled as Tru came." You're one creative pebble." I said as I Gave Tru A kiss. I then Admire the ring Chris brought me. I had to post it on Instagram. So I Took a picture of me holding the fruity pebbles with the hand with the ring on it and captioned it "A fruity proposal." Chris And I Then Posted the Proposal video on Instagram and Facebook.Every was so happy, Congratulating us and wishing us the best.Even August congratulated us.

August Pov

I was truly hurt and mad to see that they were getting married.That was suppose to be me man.Da**. But she's happy.That's all that matters.I Would always put her happiness before mines.