Sunday Dinner

Blair Pov
I Had To Remember I Said I Was Gonna Come To Momma Sheila House For Dinner. So Chris And I took a shower Got Ready To Go To The Dinner. "Once We Made It There I Knocked On The Door. Once The Door Was Opened I Was Greeted By Momma sheila."Hey Baby Come On In "She Said As She Hugged And Checked chris Out."Who Is This Handsome Man You Got Here ?" she Asked As She Hugged Him and Let him In The House." Momma This is My Boyfriend Chris And Chris This Is My Momma Sheila." i Said."nice To Meet You." Chris said As He Kissed Her Hand. I Then Saw August Sitting At The Table Staring Deep into My Soul." Umm Hey August" I Said Awkwardly. He Looked At Me And Then Looked Away. August And I Haven't been Talking Since Yesterday,but It Felt Like Centuries. Trying To Ignore What He Just Did,I Said"Momma Whatever You Cooking Sure Smells Good." She Smiled And Said"thank You,but Food will Be Done In A Few." i Then Smiled And Said"Alright." Chris And I Sat On The Sofa. Then Out Of Nowhere A Girl Comes Out From The Bathroom And Sits Next To August."I'm Sorry We Haven't Met And You Are??"I Said Trying To be Friendly. The Girl Said with a rude tone" Jocelyn , August's Girlfriend. and You Are?" I Then Said "Blair And I Am About to Snap Ya Neck If You Don't Check Ya Tone." She Then Rolled Her Eyes."Roll Them Shits Again And Watch What happens when they rolling on the Floor." I Said As I Shook My Legs. Chris Then Rubbed My Thigh And Said "chill Rae" I Let Out A Little Steam And Said "Its Not My Fault She Intimidated By Me Cause I'm Cute And She Aint." Jocelyn Looked At August And Said" You Gonna Let Her Talk About Me Like That" August Sighed And Said"Both Of Yal Chill." We All Then Went in Silence Until Momma Sheila Came Out With The Food Saying"Dinners Ready."We All Sat At The Table As Momma Sheila Set The Food On The Table And She Sat Down. Momma Then Said Grace And We All Ate In Silence. My Most Biggest Pet Peeve Is People Smacking,Like Seriously Chew With Your Mouth Closed. Guess Who Had The Nerves To Smack? Jocelyn. I Knew It Was Her Cause Everybody Else At The Table Knew I Hate it When People Smack. I Nicely Said " May You Please Pretty Please Stop Smacking." She Then Looked Me In The Eyes And Continued To Do It,But Louder. I Said In My Head"Lord God Please Help Me Find My Inner Peace Before I whoop This Hoe A**, Oops I'm Sorry Lord Forgive me For Cursing." As She Continued To Do It My Hands And Legs Began To Shake. Chris Rested His Hand On My Leg And Said"Chill Rae." August Then Said "Jocelyn Stop With That Sh**." Jocelyn Then Rolled Her Eyes And Stopped. I Then Did A Thats What you Get Smile At Her. Under My Breath I Said" Ratchet Joint." Jocelyn Then Yelled" Bi*** What The Fu** You Called Me" I Calmly Said "I Called You a Ratchet Joint." I Was Just Waiting For Her To Try me."Omg Momma Sheila I Don't Understand How A Person Doesn't Have No Home Training, Like No Manners Whatsoever." I Said Sarcastically. "Baby I Don't Understand Either." She Said As She Felt Bad For The Poor Girl. Jocelyn Then Got Up From The Table And Walked To August's Room. As August Continued To Eat I Said"Aren't You Suppose To Be Checking On Your Girlfriend?"He Then sighed And Left The Table To Check On Her."So Chris Tell Me About Yourself." Momma Sheila Said As she Ate Some Of Her Gumbo."Well My Name Is Chris Brown, I'm A Football Player, I Can Sing,Rap,Dance, Act, I Work at Footlocker,And I'm In Love With This Girl Right Here." He Said As He Gave Me A Kiss."Aww blair You Got Yourself A Renaissance Man Right Here." She Said As She Smiled."I Know And I'm In Love With Him Too." I Said As I Gave Him A Kiss."Did You Know August Could Sing Too?" momma Sheila Said. "Yea, He's Always Singing And We Actually Sing Together,Him ,Me,And A Couple Other Boys. Were Sorta Like The Temptations At Our School." chris Said. I Then Blushed Thinking About How Adorable Those Boys Were When They Sung Together And How On My Birthday They Sung For Me. August And Jocelyn Then Came Back and Sat down."August You And Chris Sing For Us." Momma Sheila Said.August Then Smiled And Said" You Ready?" Chris Then Smiled Back And Said "Yea." They Then Began To Sing My Girl By Temptations.As They Sung Chris Took My Hand And We Slowed Dance As They Both Sung. August Then Took His Mom's Hand And Danced With Her As They sung. As We Were All Smiling And Singing Jocelyn Sat There weakly Smiling. Me Being A Nice Person I Got Out Of Chris's Arms And Went To her."Care For A Dance." I Said As I Put My Hand Out For Her To Grab. She Then Smiled And Took My Hand. We All Danced And Sung Temptation Songs. Once We Were Done We All Laughed And Sat Back Down."I'm Sorry For Being Rude." Jocelyn Said."Its Ok And I'm Sorry For Being Rude Too." I Said As We Both Hugged."Awww" Everybody Said In Unison. Then Momma Sheila And i Started To Clean Up. "Would You Like To Help Clean Up?" Momma Sheila Said To Jocelyn." No Thank You,I'm Good." Jocelyn Said As She Sat In Between Chris And August On The Couch. Momma Sheila And I Then Went In The Kitchen To Wash Dishes." I Really Don't Like That Girl She Has No Home Training Whatsoever And You Need To Watch her Cause She Was Eyeballing Your Man." Momma Sheila Said As She Wash And I Rinsed. I Chuckled And Said" Yes Maam." Once We Was Done I Went To Wash The Table,But I Couldn't Help But Hear Chris,Jocelyn,And August Laughing. I Then Caught Jocelyn Laughing And Putting Her Hand On Chris's Thigh. so I Quickly Finished Cleaning Up And I Went Where They Were. I Sat In Chris's Lap And Said "whats So Funny, I Wanna Laugh." as Jocelyn Was Laughing She Said" We Were Talking About That New Show Blackish That Show Is So Funny." I Then Laughed And Said "Yea It Is I Love That Show." Jocelyn Then Put Her Hand On Chris's hand And Said"What Was Your Fav Episode?" Before He Could Respond I Said" First I'm Gonna Need You to Stop Touching Chris,Go Touch All Up On August That Is Your Boyfriend." She Then took Her Hand Off Chris And Said "Oh I'm Sorry." I Wasn't Gonna make A Real Big Deal About It Cause I Knew August Was Gonna Have I talk With Her Cause He Don't Play About That Flirting When You His Girl. "Well Chris And I Need To Get Going ,School Tomorrow. " I Said As I Pat Chris's Leg. "Momma Sheila Were About To Go" I Said As I Got Off Chris's Lap And He Got Up. " Alright Yall" Momma Sheila Said As She Came From Out The Kitchen And Gave Me And Chris A Hug. " bye Yal see Ya At School Tomorrow." Chris Said To August and Jocelyn." Bye" They Said In Unison. Chris And I Then Left.