Basketball game

Blair Pov

Today August Mood Was Different. Like His Expression Was Frozen. Like He Was Thinking On Something Hard. I Tried To Ask Whats Wrong ,But He Would Just Say Nothing,I'm Fine. I Was Really Worried About Him,But I wasn't Gonna Let That Ruin My Day. Life Was Great For Me Now. I Have An Awesome Son And Yes I Got My Spot Back As Cheer Captain. I'm Just That Good *pats Shoulder*. So Chris He's Playing Basketball Now Since Football Season Is Over. While I Was Cheering At the Game August Was In The Bleachers Holding Christian As Females Was Giving Christian All The Attention. While I Was Up In The Air I Couldn't Help But Notice It,It Was So Adorable. I Was Then Tossed Up And Then Caught By The Other Cheerleaders. "Na na na na, na na na na, hey, hey, hey don't cry.
We've got the ball and, we're gonna score yeah, hey, hey, hey don't cry.
We're out to win yeah, you'll see our dust yeah, hey, hey, hey don't cry.
Once team makes the shot. . .
Na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye
SEE YA LATER!" The Cheerleader, Crowd,And I Said Altogether In the tune of the chorus of "Na Na Na Na, Hey, Hey, Hey, Good Bye" The Crowd Was So Live And We Was Definitely Winning. Chris Then Made A Three Pointer.So The Cheerleaders And I Had To Cheer"Great job Chris, Super well done,
Come on Wolves, Let's score another one!" For Me Cheer Was Life It Was The Only Thing That Made Me Feel Alive. Well Christian Makes Me Feel Alive Too. As The Cheerleaders And I Sat On The Bleachers ,august Brought Christian To Me."Awww." The Cheerleaders Said In Unison As They Came In A Circle To See Christian."Look Chrissy The Girls Want To See You." I Said To Christian. He Then Began To Smile Big And Hit His Legs In Excitement. "Ihyiyiuh."Christian Said as He Tried To Talk to The Girls."Awwwww." The Girls Said. Thats When I Saw August Look Concerned And Walked Out The Basketball Court."hey Gals We'll Be Right Back." I Said. Christian And I Then Walked Out The Court To August." Now August What The F*** Is Wrong With You. I Know There's Something Wrong." I Said As Christian Played With The Bow In My Hair."Its Nothing Blair, You Wouldn't Understand." August Said As He Walked Off."August You Haven't Even Told Me For Me To Try to Understand." I Said As I Moved Christian's Hand From My Bow."Blair I Have To Leave Texas And Go Back To New Orleans." he Said As He Went Through His Hair."Why?!" I Said."I Was Kicked Out Blair And Its Not Safe For Me To Stay Outchea." he Said."What You Mean August." I Said Confused As Hell."Blair I Done Fu**ed Up With The Trap god And He's Being As Nice As Possible Allowing Me To Leave Texas And If I Don't He Will Kill Me And The People i Love Dearly. I Told My Mom And She was Upset About Me Trapping And Kicked Me Out." He Said. I Rubbed My Face And Sighed and said"Oh Da** August ,Jesus Christ. When Do You Have To Leave." He Then Looked Down At The Ground And Said"Tonight." I Sighed Loud And Said"August." I Then Went Back In The Basketball Court. As I Was Walking back To The Cheer Squad I Ran Into Ms.Anderson."Aww There Goes My Baby." She Said As She Played With Christian's Hands."umm Can You Watch Him While I Cheer." I Asked."Sure Hun." She Said As I Handed Her Christian. I Then Ran To The Squad And We Had To Cheer. While I Was Cheering I Couldn't Help,But Think About What August Said. It Really Changed My Mood. Once The Game Was Over I Got Christian Back And We Walked To The Car Where Smoke Was Coming Out The Drivers Window. It Was August Smoking A Blunt. As I Put christian In His Carseat August Burnt Out The Weed and Put It Behind His Ear. I Then Got In The Car As August Pulled Off And Drove. "I was Thinking How Bout You And Christian Come To New Orleans." August Said As He Drove."August I Can't Do That my Life Is Here I Have A Nice House And Luckily I might Just Get This Job At Forever 21,and How Are You Gonna Survive Where You Gonna Sleep,What You Gonna Eat,What Job Do You Have. I Would Have Totally Came With You If My Abuela Was Still Alive Since She Lived There." i Said.He Then Sighed And said "Da**." The Ride Was Then Silent."You Need A Ride There."I Said."No,i'm catching A Ride With Mel There Going Back." He Said As He Drove."Oh." I Said. We Then Made It To My House. As August Was Spending Time With Christian I Just Watched Becoming Sad Because This Might Be The Last Time I'll See Him.Mel Then Honked The Horn And August Sighed."Bye Blair."he Said As I Began To cry."Blair Please Don't Cry." He Said As He Hugged Me Tight. He Then kissed My Cheek and I Said" Bye August I Love You." Not Letting Go Of Me He Said"Love You Too Blair." he Then Went To Christian And Showered Him With Kisses."I'mma Miss You Little Man." He Said To Christian As Christian Gave Him A Slobbery Kiss On The Cheek. We All Then Grouped Hug. We Grouped Hug Until Mel Honked The Horn Again."Bye" August Said Sadly."Bye." I Said As I Wiped My Tears. He Then Left The House. That Was The Last Time I Would See Him. As Christian And I Were In My Room I Began To Cry As I Missed August.In My Head I Thought"People Come And Go.The Real One Come Back. All The Times We Cherished Together Will Be Remembered. All The Laughs,Tears, And Smiles Will Never Fade Away."