The Wet Bed

August Pov
I Woke Up To A Soaked Bed.I Sighed in frustration Because I Knew What It Was. Tru Wet The Bed Again. I Hate When He Does That.I Try To Ignore It Because He Just A Little Boy,But It Gets Tiring If You Understand How I'm Feeling."Blair Wake Up." I Said As I Got Out Of Bed."Whyyy?" She Whined."Tru,Pissed In The Bed Again." I Said. She Then Got Out Of Bed And Stretched."This Doesn't Get Tiring?" I Asked."Nope,I Use to Wake Up All the time to Change His Diaper.This Is No Different." She Said As She Rolled her Eyes."If It Makes You Feel Better, I Will Clean It Up Every time It happens."Blair Said As She Woke Tru Up."Its Not Just That,Its That Tru He's Two And He's Still Sleeping In The Bed With Us.He Has A Room." I Said."That Don't mean Anything He's Still A Baby,If He Wants To Lay In Bed With Us He Can."Blair Said."Blair You Need To Stop Babying Him,He Gon Be 18 Years Old Still Sleeping In Bed With Us,The Rate We Going Right Now. He Need To Start Sleeping in His Bed,I'm Tired Of Him Wetting Our Bed,This His 12th Time." I Semi-yelled."I'm Not Babying Him And He Can sleep In Here If He Wants. Now You Can Sleep Somewhere Else If Him Sleeping In This Bed Bothers You." She Semi-yelled As She Took The Sheets Off The Bed."Now You Out Of Place To Tell Me I Can Sleep Somewhere Else Like This House Ain't mines." I said.She Stopped What She Was Doing and Said"Don't You Pull That This My House Sh** Because There Was A Point Of Time When you Stayed With Me And No Matter How Many Times You Did Something I didn't like I Didn't Pull That This My house Stuff,But You Know What Its Good I'll Just Sleep Somewhere else With My Son." She Then Cleaned the bed.While she was Cleaning Up She Started Talking to herself under her breath."He Got The Nerve To Critique My Parenting,Pshht,Mane I'll Raise My Son The Way I Want,If He Wants To Sleep In Bed With Me At The Age 18,It Don't Matter." She Said."Its Gon Matter When He Becomes A Sissy." I Said As I Chuckled.She Then Dropped Everything She Did And Came Towards Me.She Slapped Me And Said"You Not Gon Disrespect The Way I Raise My Son.You Not Gon Talk About My Son And He's Not Gon Become A Sissy,He's Gon Be A Way Better Man You'll Ever Be,If He Does become one I'm Still Gon Love Him And Continue To Raise Him The Way I Always Raised Him."She Then Walked Away,But I Pulled Her Back Gripping Her Arms."You Better Be Thankful You A Lady,Cuz If You Wasn't I Would Have Whooped Ya A** For Doing That." I Whispered In Her Ear.She Then Yanked her arms out of my grip and Walked Out The Room With Tru.She Cleaned Tru Up And She Got Dressed.I Guess She Had A Photo shoot To Go To.

Blair Pov

I Can't Believe August Would Say That. I really Feel Offended.Like I Feel Like I'm A Pretty Good Mother.Aren't I Good Mother? Am I Wrong For Allowing My Son To Sleep In Bed With Me?Thats Just My Baby Boy,People Come And Go,But He Would Never.Tru's All I Got.I Can Barely Go A Week Without Him With Me.Maybe I Should Make Tru Sleep In His Room.I Don't Know.Its Just I've Always Slept In Bed With Tru.We Barely Used His Crib When He Was A Baby.Anyways During My Photo I Couldn't Stop Thinking About It. After My Photo shoot August Text Me.
📱Text Convo📱
Bigdaddy Aug 😩🍆💦-Dinner @ Red Lobster.

Me- ok,But I Like How You Changed Your Name too "Bigdaddy Aug😩🍆💦" 😑😕😒

Bigdaddy Aug😩🍆💦- You Already No wassup Doe

Me-I Don't Know,Maybe you Have To Remind Me Who's Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy Aug😩🍆💦- Oh I Will Babygirl.

Me-Bol When Can We Have A Decent Conversation Without The Dirty Talk.

Bigdaddy Aug😩🍆💦- Never.

Me- Ugh.
📱End Of Text Convo📱
Tru And I left The Photo Shoot To Meet August. Once We Was There,August Was Sitting At a booth On His Phone.So Tru And I Sat At The Table."Hey Baby." I Said."Hey Blair." August Said As He Gave Me A Kiss."Hey Daddy." Tru Said."Hey Son." He Said."Auggie Baby I Just Wanted To Say Sorry For Slapping You,I Was Out Of Place For Doing That,Its Just I Felt Offended." I Said."Its Aight,But I Was Out Of Place For Critiquing you On The Way You Raise Tru.I Don't Mind If He Sleeps In Our Bed." August Said As He Looked in My Eyes."No,I Thought About It ,He Should Be Sleeping In His Bed." I Said As Tru Looked At Me Like I Betrayed Him."oh Well Ok." August Said.We Then Ate.August Then Threw Something On The Table.It Was This Box And The Box Said bedwetting Alarm."Dafuq Is This For?" I Said."Its For Tru,Lets Just Try It Out,If You Don't Like It we Can Stop Using It." August Said."Ugghh Ok." I Said As I Sighed.

_______________________________

"Alright Tru Its Time For Bed,Go Say Goodnight To Daddy."I Said. He Then Frowned And Walked To my room,where August Was Laying Down."Goodnight Daddy." Tru Said. "Goodnight Tru." He Said As He Kissed His Forehead.Tru Then Laid Right Next To August.August And I Then Started To Laugh."Baby You Can't Sleep In Here." I Said As I Laughed.He Then Buried His Head In The Pillows."Come On Pookie Bear" I Said As I Open My Arms.He Then Slowly Came Towards Me And I Picked Him Up.He Then Gave Me This Look, Like His Was About To Cry. I Couldn't Do It If I Was To Look At Him.He Then Began To Cry As I Put Him In His Bed."Oh Gosh,Tru Please Stop Crying." I Said.He Just Continued To Cry As I Tucked Him In Bed.I Then Hooked The Bedwetting Alarm To Him And Gave Him A Kiss."Mommy Loves
You" I Said. I Then Walked Out The Room As He Began To Cry Loud.I Then Went In My Room And Sat On The Bed."Whats Wrong?"August Said. "I Hate To Hear My Baby Cry And I Can't Do Nothing About It"I Said.Thats When Tru Came Walking In. "No Tru,You Gotta Stay In Your Room." I Said. I Then Tuck Him Back In Bed. I Had To do That Like 15 Times So I Called Chris To See If This Was A Problem For Him.

📞Phone Call📞
Chris-Wassup Babymama

Me-Hey I Gotta Question

Chris-What

Me-When You Had Tru,Did He Sleep With You Or Did You Make Him Sleep In His Room?

Chris- First Night He Slept With Me And The Others He Slept In His room

Me-Whhaaatt How Did You Get Him To Sleep In His Room?

Chris-*Laughs* Its A Father Thing.

Me-Ugh Tell Me Chris

Chris-*laughs*All I Did Was Rock Him To Sleep As I Sung To Him and when he was sleep put him in his bed,But I Advise You Not Sing Cause We Know You Can't.*Laughs* So Tell Him A Story I Guess.

Me-Haha Funny But I Will Do So. I'm Surprise He Didn't Pee In Bed.

Chris-Oh Hell Yea He Did,Thats Why I Made Him Sleep In his Bed.Almost Whooped His A** Cause He Peed On My Expensive Sheets.

Me-*Bust Out Laughing* Oh he Ballin With The Expensive Sheets.But He'll Let A Bi*** Cum In It,Letting Her Juices And His Juices Get on Them.Aight.

Chris-You Da** Right My Ni**a

Me-Ugghh Bye Chris

Chris-No Don't Leave Me Babymama.I Was Just Kidding You Know I Don't Like That Sh**.I Will Be The First One To Wash The Sheets.

Me-True True,But I'm Not Trying To talk To You.I Gotta Pleasure My Love.

Chris-*laughs* So You Suck Now? You Sucked Trevor,Now Aug?? Thats Unfair,You Didn't Do That To Me.

Me-Ugh Bye Chris

Chris- Bab-
📞end of phone Call📞
I Then Laid Next To August As He Dozed Off. So I Kissed His Neck and started sucking on it. He then woke up moaning."I'll Let You Sleep." I Said As I Stopped."Nahh Continue What You Started,I'm Already Up Now." August Said.So I Got On Top Of Him,But Then Tru Came Back.August Then Sighed As I Got Off Him."Come Here."I Said.Tru Ran To Me And I Picked Him Up.I Craddled Him In My Arms."I'll Tell You A Story Alright." I Said As I Rocked Him Back in Forth."Okay"Tru Said."Once Upon A Time There Was A Prince Name Tru.He Had An Hidden Identity.He Was A Super Hero.He Could Fly,Had Laser Vision,Had Fire ,Water,And Wind Power.He Had Super Speed Anything You Could Think Of ,He Had It." I Said.I Looked Down At Him And He Was Sleep.So I Put Him In His Room.I Went Back In My Room And Said"My Story Was Actually Gonna Be Good,But He Fell Asleep on it.Ugh." August Then Laughed And Said"I'm Pretty Sure It would Have Been A Good Story,But Can You Show Daddy Wassup." I Laughed And Said"I Would,But I'm Tired As Hell" I Then Got In Bed and Got Under The Covers."Ugh Bllaaiirr" August Said."I Love You too August." I Said As I Laughed.I Turned Off My Lamp And Went To Sleep And August Did The Same.