Twenty Nine

Jimin really wasn't himself since the moment Suzy revealed the truth to him. It was like the other side of him he had been trying to repress all these while appeared again without warning.

He called Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and the other men to gather and listen to Suzy. The girl was hunched in one corner completely terrified. She cried her eyes out and begged for leniency but all anyone wanted to do was beat her senseless but they didn't have time to dwell on her betrayal. The one thing they wanted most was to find Taehyung.

Jimin still insisted against inviting the police so the only thing left was to do it themselves.

"Have you ever performed an infiltration before?"

"No never" Jimin said.

Yoongi smiled. "Then leave it to us. You two..." He pointed at Suzy and Jungkook. "Just keep yourselves safe and alert so if anything goes south, you call the police."

Jimin agreed and the next morning, they were on their way with Suzy to the location. She was stuck with Jungkook the entire night so she wasn't able to make any funny movements and escape.

The location was farther than they expected and Jimin was scared that their mission might fail and the police would be unable to catch up to them on time in case things went wrong.

They finally arrived after two hours on the road. The final stop was a dead end. In front of them stood a mighty old structure. The windows where dark and tinted. The paint on the walls had completely worn off. There was no fence so it was basically opened. They parked their jeep a few meters away from the house and from their position, they could see some men coming in and out of the building weilding heavy weapons with them.

Yoongi silently gave instructions to one of his men to survey the area and report back to him. After about ten minutes, the man returned and told him of his findings. There were two men guarding the back gate. They only had pistols with them. Yoongi figured it wouldn't be a problem getting them out of the way so he sent his men out again to clear the way. Five minutes later, he received a call that the gate was free and unprotected.

Yoongi took a deep breath and was about to leave when Jungkook grabbed his hand.

"Why are you doing this? You're risking your self" He asked.

"Why do you think? I would do anything to make you forgive me"

Jungkook broke into tears and Yoongi took a deep breath as if trying to calm his emotions "Please take care of him Jimin. I'll bring Taehyung back...I promise"

Then he dashed out of the jeep. Jungkook was wailing softly so Jimin wrapped his arms around him to comfort him. A few minutes later, they heard shouting coming from inside the building. Gunshots rang out and Jimin just knew both sides were engaged in a heavy gun battle.

He wanted to run out of the jeep but Jungkook held him back.

"Don't...if they get you, it's game over Jimin. You know exactly what they will do to you"

"I know but i want to find out what is happening. What if someone gets hurt? I won't be able to forgive myself..."

"Do you want to die?" Suzy cut in. "Then go ahead, be my guest"

Jimin frowned hard. "It amuses me how you can still talk after what you did. This is all your fault...if it weren't for you...."

"Stop arguing you two. Now isn't the time" Jungkook said but suddenly, his breathing hitched and it looked like he had seen a ghost. His face turned whiter than usual. The other two followed his line of sight and saw that up ahead, four men where walking towards them. They definitely weren't Yoongi or his men. Fear and panic filled the car and they began to shudder.