Sixteen

Jimin was painfully quiet since they met Hoseok even until they were shown to their rooms. Everyone had their own separate rooms. Taehyung's and Jimin's were beside each other. It turned out that Hoseok was on the other side of Taehyung's.

"That fucker!" Jimin cursed inwardly when he saw Hoseok standing in front of the other room close to Taehyung's.

Taehyung glanced at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." Jimin grumbled.

Hoseok put up a big smile as he walked towards them.

"Look at that. It seems we are neighbors"

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"There are some things i want us to do together. Trust me, your time here isn't going to go to waste"

Jimin scoffed. "Well...we'll take care of ourselves thank you"

Taehyung stared at Jimin in disbelief. "What are you talking about? He knows the resort better than anyone else. We will definitely have more fun with him..."

Jimin stammered. "I...."

Taehyung smiled. "Hoseok hyung. Lead the way"

Hoseok flashed Jimin a grin. "Good choice! So freshen up. I'm taking us to go see the mountain. It's beautiful there. You'll love it"

Taehyung nodded. "The rest are coming aren't they?"

Hoseok paused for a while looking indecisive. "Um...of course... they'll come along. I'll get the bus ready"

He turned and walked away.

Jimin huffed as soon as Hoseok walked away.

"What's wrong with you man?" Taehyung said

Jimin nodded his head. "I didn't know you were the type that gets floored by wealthy people!" He said, sarcasm lacing his tongue.

"What are you talking about? I just want to have a good time. After everything that happened between me and Jiyeon, I need the distraction. It has nothing to do with Hoseok's wealth"

Jimin hid a smile. "You sure?"

Taehyung froze. Why was he even explaining himself? "I don't care. Think whatever you want" he said and entered his room slamming the door behind him.

Thirty minutes later, the group were on their way to the fancy bus parked in front of the building. A driver stood in front of them and bowed as they approached. Hoseok smiled and suddenly held out his hand to Taehyung.

"Get in first"

Taehyung hesitated at first. Hoseok seemed to be treating him like some fragile girl making him a bit lost until he felt someone's hand on top of his own.

"Come on Tae, let's get in" a soft whisper sounded close to his ear.

Jimin squeezed his hand and entered the bus first, pulling Taehyung along with him. A flash of anger appeared on Hoseok's face but it vanished immediately as he plastered a smile on his face and adjusted his clothes before getting inside and sitting at the front with the driver.

The tension lessened in the bus as Hoseok began to comment about the places they passed. Taehyung was shocked to even see a zoo with rare exotic animals. Everyone seemed marvelled except Jimin who kept a straight face throughout. Taehyung had brought his camera with him in other to take a lot of pictures.

When they arrived at the mountain, their eyes sparkled at the beautiful scenery. There was even a mountain fall. Taehyung couldn't help taking pictures. He clicked away, taking picture after picture. He took pictures of Jungkook and Yoongi. He took pictures of Namjoon and Hoseok. He was liking what he was getting so far.