Nineteen

Two days later, a VIP couple landed at the resort. They were the Jung couple who were listed at number three in the top five most wealthiest families.

It was a hot afternoon when the Jungs arrived. The group were relaxing close to the swimming pool. Yoongi enclosed the bigger Jungkook in his arms and they were talking. Namjoon was with a girl who he seemed to be taking quite seriously. They were having a very serious discussion a little distance away while Taehyung and Jimin relaxed on a lounge chair. Taehyung's eyes were closed. He seemed to be taking a nap while Jimin's eyes kept drifting towards his direction restlessly.

They were all in this calm atmosphere when Hoseok walked in with two people behind him. A couple who were dressed simply but elegantly. The woman looked mature but beautiful with streaks of white in her bob cut hair. She was dressed in a cream colored gown and high pencil heels looking every bit like royalty. The older looking man was wearing a dark expensive tailored suit. His brand shoes glistening in the sun.

They smiled pleasantly when they came near flanked by heavily built body guards. The group widened their eyes as they saw them. Taehyung's eyes flung open upon hearing the mild commotion around him. He looked up and saw Hoseok smiling at him.

"Taehyung, these are my parents Mr and Mrs Jung" the other said instantly introducing them.

Taehyung stood up to greet the couple.

The woman smiled when she saw him.

"Aww...so handsome" she said. Mr Jung smiled approvingly while Taehyung blushed.

Jimin saw all these and scowled on the side not at all impressed with what he was seeing.

"These are his friends" Hoseok added, deliberately eyeing Jimin who just ignored him and planted a fake smile on his face to make himself appear more amiable to the Jungs.

The couple nodded.

"Namjoon... you're here" Mrs Jung exclaimed smiling as soon as she saw her nephew.

Namjoon came forward and bowed. "Good day Aunt"

The woman smiled. "I hope Hoseok is taking care of you guys"

Namjoon smiled. "Oh he is. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be"

"Don't say that. Besides you're family"

Namjoon nodded and peered at them. "But what are you both doing here?"

Mr Jung smiled. "It's the resort's ten year anniversary so we are coming here to celebrate it"

"We've invited lots of people to the dinner party we'll be throwing tomorrow night"

Mr Jung nodded. "We are so glad that we've come this far so we want to celebrate it. The event will be at the Jungs main hall. I hope you all will attend"

"Of course we will" Namjoon said brightly

They all looked excited except Jimin. Mrs Jung turned to Namjoon.

"Joonie, join us for dinner tonight okay?"

Hoseok cut in. "Mom, can I bring Taehyung along with me?"

The couple gave each other knowing looks. Taehyung noticed and immediately became embarrassed. "No... there's no need. I don't want to intrude" he said quickly

Mrs Jung grabbed his hand. "Not at all. You're not intruding dear. As long as Hoseok wants you with us for dinner, then you'll surely be there"

She suddenly coughed wearing a sly smile on her face. "Besides, you are a very important friend to my son. He talks about you all the time whenever he calls home. Consider yourself a part of our family as long as Hoseok has seen you that way"