Seven

With his new suave looks, Taehyung no doubt became an eye catcher, grabbing everyone's attention. Most of his classmates couldn't believe he was the same nerdy guy they had all come to know.

With Jimin behind him, Taehyung learned how to get close to girls. He taught him all the basics. It was something he had to do before going for the main dish....Jiyeon.

According to Jimin, he had to look like someone who wasn't available anylonger, someone who had other options apart from her thereby increasing her attraction towards him.

Damn did it work. Oftentimes, he  caught her staring at him with a look of lustfulness. Her dark eyes, running up and down his body. Taehyung felt like jumping in the air. It was clear as day that Jiyeon was into him now but Taehyung was only waiting for Jimin's permission but the latter was taking so long to give him the go ahead.

Now, they were in class. Jimin's eyes were fixated on two things. The sheet of paper in front of him where he was sketching a building and Taehyung who was sharing flirty looks with Jiyeon.

He took a deep breath, his strokes getting harsher by the second as he stared at Taehyung's loving gaze when he was suddenly interrupted by someone sitting down abruptly beside him.

Jimin Jumped and stared coldly at the person. Upon realizing it was Suzy, he sighed.

"What do you want?"

Suzy bit her lips looking wounded. "Why are you always so rude to me? It's unfair...I only want to be your friend"

Jimin understood what she wanted from him but as attractive as she was, she  didn't move him and he didn't want to spend time talking to her. He simply offered her a half hearted grin.

"Like I said, what do you want?"

Suzy took a deep breath, glanced at Taehyung first and then back at him.

"You seem pretty close to that guy. You hang around with each other a lot. What's going on with you guys?"

She narrowed her eyes "It seems like you are responsible for changing his style. He looks good"

Jimin suddenly flashed a flirty grin. "Do you like him now?"

Suzy smiled. "I won't deny he looks way hotter than he used to before. A lot of girls are getting interested in him but I still have eyes only on you"

She brought out a finger and poked him on the cheek. Jimin just chuckled and said to himself. "I think she'll like him as well now"

"What did you say?" Suzy said.

"No... nothing" He said.

"Can we hang out sometime?" She offered but Jimin had gone back to ignoring her. Never making any comments to her words. Suzy huffed and left him alone. She wasn't giving up just because he was giving her the cold shoulder now. Jimin was still a man whore. No matter what, one day he would fall into her trap. It was only a matter of time before it happens.

Jimin and Taehyung saw each other at the cafeteria for lunch. Jimin was making final touches to his sketch when Taehyung met him. He poked his head at his drawing from behind.

"Wow! You're good" Taehyung mentioned.

Jimin smiled when he noticed him"It's nothing!"

"I think that's why you're the best in our class. You have a natural talent for construction" Taehyung said sitting down in front him.

Jimin just gave him an easy smile which had Taehyung staring at him far too long before he finally removed his gaze.

"So, what's going to happen next?" Taehyung said.

Jimin looked up from his drawing. He kept his sketch aside and stared at Taehyung for quite a while. The latter had never seen him so serious before.

"What?" He asked feeling quite hot from Jimin's intense stare.

Jimin was still quiet before he finally spoke.
"I'm going to ask you one more time, are you sure about Jiyeon? are you sure she's the one?"

Taehyung gave a small laughter. "Of course I'm sure. I told you, she was with me during my darkest period. Ever since then, I told myself that she was the one"

Jimin nodded his head, eyes shining. "I know. I just don't want you to get hurt"

Taehyung was amused by Jimin after realizing he cared too much about him.

"I'll be fine Jimin. Trust me"

Jimin nodded with determination "Okay! Then you're ready. Go conquer her Tae"

Taehyung exposed his full boxy smile. "I don't know what I would  have done without you Jimin. Thank you"

"Don't ever think you have to thank me for anything Tae" he whispered.

Taehyung was suddenly quiet as they both locked eyes. It was very brief. He felt a tightness in his chest but he quickly shook his head and laughed nervously.

"Oh... alright then. Let me get going" he said in between breaths.

"Fighting!" Taehyung said raising his hand in a tight fist

Jimin smiled raising his hand as well. "Fighting!"

As he walked away, Taehyung didn't know what it was but ever since his conversation with Jimin, he felt uneasy especially when he spoke about Jiyeon. For some reason, he felt like he was betraying him. Taehyung almost wanted to laugh when he thought of that.

Betraying Jimin? How was that possible?

But still, that uncomfortable feeling remained but it vanished instantly when he saw Jiyeon. As usual, she was in the midst of her friends but today, she looked especially pretty, her hair parked in two pony tails. She wore a pink short skirt and white crop top.

As soon as he approached, she dismissed her girl friends who for once didn't look at him with disgust and twisted the ends of her pony tails as soon as he neared her. He was anxious inside. It was almost like he had melted into a puddle but Jimin had told him to be confident. He rubbed his palm vigorously and summoned confidence.

"Jiyeon, I've liked you for a long time. You might not remember but you gave me strength during a hope less situation. Because of that, I could never forget you"

Jiyeon smiled. "It has taken me so long but I want to officially ask you to be my girlfriend. If you aren't seeing anyone at the moment, I hope you will give me the chance"

Jiyeon's face was so bright, it was blinding.

"No..I'm not seeing anyone and I'm interested in you as well"

She grabbed his hand giggling. "Yes Taehyung, i'll be your girlfriend!" She said in a cheerful voice and wrapped her arms around him pulling him into a hug.

Taehyung melted into her feeling contented as he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist. He couldn't believe this was happening. That Jiyeon, the girl he had been pining for for so long was finally his girlfriend.

She looked at him, her eyes fixed on his lips and he anticipated what was going to happen next. Finally, he was going to kiss her, he was going to experience that butterfly feeling he got that made him fall in love with her in the first place.

It felt like forever when their lips finally joined. They were kissing but Taehyung opened his eyes in the middle of the kiss. He couldn't understand why but he felt... nothing

Thanks for reading everyone and for those actively following this story, sorry for such a late update.