Thirteen

Exams was around the corner and Taehyung discovered he needed help. He had been so burdened after breaking up with Jiyeon that it was almost too late before he realized he was lagging behind in his studies. His saving grace was that Jimin offered to tutor him. All he had to do in return was treat him to a free meal every weekend. That wasn't a problem for Taehyung so he readily accepted.

Jungkook teased him for days when he found out about his break up with Jiyeon. Taehyung couldn't even argue with him due to embarrassment. They were in their room having a conversation.

"How do you feel knowing you were wrong and Jimin was right?"

Taehyung clenched his teeth. "Shut up"

Jungkook laughed. "I'm sure you must have felt embarrassed having to apologise. You are so lucky Jimin's a nice guy. If it were me, I wouldn't have forgiven you"

He grinned. "Or before I do, I would make things really difficult for you"

Taehyung looked at him with a horrific expression. "I think I'm going to start reconsidering this friendship of ours"

Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung shook his head before something finally occurred to him. He took a deep breath. This particular issue had been bothering him for so long but now, he had to talk about it.

"Kookie, what's your relationship with Yoongi hyung? You two have basically being glued to each other. You've been going out with him a lot recently and last night you didn't come home"

He frowned. "This time, be honest. Tell me the truth"

Jungkook sighed. He took a deep breath before he spoke "Yoongi hyung....is my boyfriend. We are now dating"

Taehyung was not surprised but a part of him wished it wasn't true but now, the truth was out in the open.

"I tried to stop myself. I kept bringing up reasons to put up a wall between us but Yoongi was always breaking it down. He kept coming closer and closer till I couldn't resist him anymore"

Taehyung shook his head as Jungkook went on. " You say he is bad... that he's unworthy to be with someone like me but I don't feel that way about him at all. If he's bad, at least he doesn't show that side to me"

Taehyung scoffed. "Do you know what you are saying?"

"Yes I do and I think you should also start putting down your walls as well"

Taehyung raised his eyes. "What do you mean?" His voice sounded hoarse.

"Jimin...I'm talking about Jimin. I think it's high time you stop being blind and see what's really going on around you?"

Taehyung shook his head clearly annoyed. "what does this have to do with Jimin?"

"Can't you see? Are you blind? Why do you think Jimin is always around you?"

Taehyung was silent blinking back at Jungkook in curiosity.

"He got so mad when you dated Jiyeon even though he was the one who helped you get her in the first place. He's always trying to be with you. He leaves everything and comes running to you whenever you call. He offered to tutor you and in return have you buy him a meal as his own way of going on a date with you!"

Taehyung gasped.

"Are you shocked? Jimin likes you!" Jungkook blurted out.

Taehyung nearly had a heart attack. "How...how do you know?" He stammered

Jungkook laughed. "Because I can just tell. He may think that he's hiding it well from everyone but it's practically obvious for anyone to see. His only saving grace is simply because you're an idiot"