Thirty three.

"God...I wanted to do that the moment I laid eyes on you" Jimin whispered into Taehyung's hair.

"Then why didn't you?" Taehyung teased rubbing small circles over Jimin's chest.

Jimin just chuckled and hugged Taehyung closer. They were lying contentedly on the bed.

"Can we really do this Tae. A lot has changed between us over the years. We are no longer eighteen year olds. We have made a life for ourselves. We each have our own responsibilities"

Taehyung placed a finger over Jimin's lips to quiet him.

"I know but let's not burden ourselves with such talks right now. That doesn't matter. What matters is that we are together again. We'll figure the rest out as we go"

He sighed. "This is a new beginning for us. The past doesn't belong here. We should only think about how we can move forward together"

Jimin laughed and fondled Taehyung's cheeks. "You're right"

Taehyung spoke again. "We only have a few hours until I leave for seoul to catch up with my appointments"

Jimin pouted lowering his head. "That's not good. We barely had time to spend with each other and now you're leaving"

Taehyung nodded then grinned. "Based on that, we really don't have time at all...just a few hours..."

Jimin's eyes widened when Taehyung suddenly lifted his head and started to plant kisses on his face and neck.

"Needy much Tae?" He whispered softly slowly getting aroused from Taehyung's ministrations

"Keep on talking Jimin" Taehyung teased as his mouth suddenly started to explore the other's.

"Wow Taehyung, you've gotten a lot bolder. What happened to you?"

Taehyung stopped kissing him and winked. "I have seventeen years of experience under my belt"

Jimin frowned. "Are you bragging right now about how many people you've been with over the years?"

Taehyung grinned ignoring the scorching look Jimin was throwing at him. "Maybe I am"

He raised his head defiantly. "What are you going to do about it?"

Jimin suddenly flipped him over so he was under you "I'm going to show you just how much experience I have gathered over the years"

"You talk too much Jimin"

Jimin growled before finally attacking Taehyung's lips with kisses as the other ran his hands over his back relishing in the moment. Before long, their clothes were discarded as they kissed each other hungrily.

Taehyung gazed lustfully at Jimin's naked body as he hovered over him.

"You got older but more sexy"

"See, who's the one talking too much now'

Taehyung smiled. They kissed until they couldn't handle the pressure anymore and gave right into their desires, their moans mixing into the night. Their love making lasted till the early hours of the morning until they were both spent and ready to sleep more than anything.

"You know I was only bluffing. I've never been with anyone else" Taehyung said as he placed his head on top of Jimin's chest.

"I couldn't bring myself to be with anyone else. It was partly due to phobia and partly due to my own feelings..."

He nestled his head shyly into Jimin's chest. "It can only be you"

Seeing as there was no response from Jimin, Taehyung grew irritated and backed away from him looked quite furious, jealousy sparking through his eyes.