Eight

"That's right... You all should submit your assignments first thing tomorrow morning" Their teacher Miss Seol announced. She directed her gaze towards Jimin.

"Mr Park, great work. Your last sketch was remarkable!"

"Thanks Miss Seol!" Jimin said in a grumpy voice, the corner of his eyes trained on the new couple in front of him. He rolled his eyes twisting his pen.

"Okay now everyone. Your test is around the corner so we won't be taking any notes. Just use this week to study... That's all for now'

She parked up her books, smiled and walked out of the classroom. As soon as she was gone, the room descended into chaos again.

Taehyung was beaming from ear to ear at his new girlfriend. She leaned close to him letting him percieve the smell of her perfume. On the next seat, Jungkook fumed trying his best to ignore the overly disgusting couple fawning over each other.

"So, how about it?" She whispered.

Taehyung shrugged. "How about what?"

"My assignment. Tae, you know how difficult sketching is for me."

Taehyung shrugged. "I'm not that good myself"

Jiyeon bopped his nose with her finger. "You can find a way...I know you can"

She smacked her lips. "Maybe later, we could go to my place" she said.

Jiyeon's family were quite well off so they had arranged for her to stay outside school. She lived in a small studio apartment that was very comfortable for her.

"We could make out a lot and maybe take things to the next level. What do you say?" Jiyeon added softly placing a light kiss on his lips.

Taehyung thought that perharps something was wrong with him. Why was it that every time he kissed Jiyeon, he couldn't feel those butterflies that once filled his stomach before. They had kissed thousand times already and he kept telling himself that soon he would feel it but it was already three months now, they were having their tests very soon and the following months, exams would begin. After that, a full semester would be over. He loved looking at her face. He loved talking to her and loved being around her. He liked how she made him feel. He liked to see the envy on people's faces whenever they walked the school grounds together. He loved showing her off but he had to admit, there was no passion, no fire between them.

After two months, they never went past kissing. Jiyeon always seemed eager to go further but then, something always seemed to come in the way. Things just didn't feel right and the most bothersome thing was he didn't know why he couldn't feel anything whenever they kissed. When his mind starts getting clouded with doubts, he reminds himself that this is Jiyeon his first love. If it isn't her, then it can't be anyone else.

"Okay then, fine I'll do it" Taehyung said smiling.

"Bring a lot of hot dogs okay Tae? Thank you" Jiyeon added

Taehyung nodded. "That's my good boyfie" she pecked him on the lips, signalled to her girlfriends and they walked out of the class room.

Jungkook snorted when she was gone.

"Finally!" He groaned, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung eyed him. "What?"

"You guys gross me out!"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at him. "Are you heterophobic"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Of course not. We are all entitled to love who ever we want to"

He sighed. "It's just...I feel something's not right with your relationship"

"What do you mean?"