Two

"Answer me Tae Tae, where do you think you are going to? Aren't you happy to see me?"

He smiled smugly and Taehyung could just see his happiness flying out of his reach. At that moment, everything felt bleak. He wanted to run but he was firmly pinned to the ground by the shorter man. There was no escaping so Taehyung immediately forced a smile on his face to lighten the mood.

"Jiminah.... what are you doing here?"

"What do you think?" The other said dryly.

Taehyung gulped. "So you passed... congratulations but can you let me go now"

Jimin smiled wickedly. "I don't think so...I'm going to stick to you"

Taehyung cried "Why?"

Jimin sighed softly. "Maybe to torture you"

Taehyung eyed him. "Very funny..."

He finally released himself from Jimin's grasp. "It was nice seeing you but I have to go now!"

"Not so fast...." Jimin said grabbing his arm again and pulling him back.

Taehyung inwardly groaned but put up a fake smile anyway.

"I know you've been avoiding me ever since that accident with the police but you still hurt me man..."

He got teary eyed as he stared at him.

"You didn't even visit me once in jail"

Taehyung sighed. "I'm sorry about that Jimin, I really am but I'm serious about my future. I have plans for myself and being around you is just going to ruin everything"

Jimin's gaze shifted to one of manipulation.

"So what is this great future you have planned for yourself?"

He stroke his cheek but then scoffed sarcastically. "Oh...I know. You want to marry your crush Jiyeon, live in a little white house and have two dogs"

Taehyung rolled his eyes causing Jimin to chuckle.

"What a looser" he muttered.

"Well we can't all be like you can we? Sleeping around and doing drugs" Taehyung snorted bravely and Jimin's eyes darkened.

"I know I sold drugs but I had no choice. I've changed now" he said .

Taehyung scoffed. "Like i believe you!"

"Suit yourself! Believe it or not, it's up to you. Anyway, that shitty life i led is over. It's done. I'm looking ahead with new possibilities"

He had a determined smile on his face. Upon looking at that face, Taehyung found it hard to believe him. "Really? You are no longer selling drugs"

Jimin shook his head. "Absolutely not! I want to lead a new life now not definitely a boring one but I'm sure going to have a good time!"

Taehyung shook his head. "That's why you are not suited for me. You live a very exciting life. I don't need that much excitement in my life so thank you very much"

Jimin frowned. "So that's how it is!"

Taehyung smiled smugly. "Yes that's how it is. It's better this way"

This time, Jimin didn't hold him back as he turned around to leave. Taehyung felt a tiny pity in his heart for ditching him like this but he was so set on his life goals. He didn't want to disappoint his parents and put his plans in jeopardy by mingling with Jimin.

Yes, they had been friends since they where kids but there was no emotional bond between them. In all the years they had known each other, Taehyung could hardly tell what Jimin was thinking in his head. They where so different which was why now, it wasn't much of an effort for him to separate from him so he walked away, goosebumps appearing on both sides of his arms because he knew Jimin's eyes where closely piercing his back.