Fifteen

As time passed, Taehyung ignored all the confusing feelings that were gathering up within him. He ignored that feeling passing through him whenever their fingers would brush against each other's while they were studying.

He ignored that feeling when Jimin would look into his eyes and explain things to him in a low whispery tone whenever he found something difficult to understand

He ignored that electricity that sparked between them once when he caught a fever one day and couldn't keep up with their lessons. Jimin had stayed by his side wiping his forehead with a wet cloth, even feeding him his meals by himself. He had stayed over till the fever subsided the next morning.

He ignored that feeling when Jimin would rush over from wherever he was whenever he called him no matter if he was busy or not.

He ignored that feeling in his chest when Jimin smiled during their 'dates'. That warm feeling that would fill his heart when he would gobble up his meal as if he hadn't eaten for days despite having eaten few moments ago making Taehyung almost want to reach out and stroke those full cheeks that made him look so adorable.

He ignored that stinging sensation in his chest when he saw Jimin sorrounded by his harem, his eyes twinkling as he flirted with them, basking in their admiration.

He ignored all these confusing feelings that all began since Jungkook said those words to him.

Jimin likes you

Exams came and went. Summer was on it's way. Taehyung's parents called him, telling him not to hang out idly in school and to return home as soon as possible but Jimin persuaded him to stay for a week.

"There's a little vacation that the brotherhood is organizing. I want you to join us" Jimin told him. The both of them and Jungkook were at the garden in front of the dorm digging into a cup of Americano and sandwiches.

"Where is this holiday trip taking place?" Taehyung asked.

"It's at Jeju. So apparently, Namjoon's cousin's family is rich so he invited him to spend time at his resort. Namjoon was allowed to bring his friends along. All expense paid".

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Wow, his cousin must really be rich"

"According to Namjoon, his family is among the wealthiest in this country"

"Have you met him before?"

Jimin shook his head "No!"

Jungkook added "Yoongi oppa invited me...I'm going"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Oppa?"

Jungkook blushed. Taehyung shook his head. He didn't even want to think about the two of them.

"So, are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I don't think so. My parents are already pestering me to return home"

Jimin pouted "Come on, it's just for a week. We've been studying so hard. Now it's time to have some fun"

Taehyung eyed him. "I know what you mean by fun Jimin but I'll pass"

Jimin shouted "Damn it! You're so boring! Can't you have a life?"

Jungkook smiled smugly. "Jimin is right. Get a life Taehyung. Ever since you broke up with Jiyeon, you have been acting so dull. Maybe this can help take your mind off things. Who knows, You might even meet someone special there"

Taehyung shrugged. "You think so?"

Jimin had black lines on his face as he suddenly puttered "Come to think of it, it's not compulsory. If you don't want to come with us, that's fine..." He said and laughed nervously but Taehyung cut in.