Six

The following day was a weekend. Since last night, Taehyung couldn't forget the fact that Jimin was his neighbor. As he pondered over this, the front door opened and Jungkook entered.

Taehyung stood up alertly glaring at the other. Jungkook reeked lightly of alcohol and his face was red but generally, the vibe coming from him was good.

"Yah...what did you do last night?"

Jungkook slumped on his bed. "Nothing...."

Taehyung wasn't satisfied with his answer.

"Jungkook....you reek of alcohol. How much did you drink?"

Jungkook chuckled. "Plenty but it wasn't Yoongi's fault. I kept drinking because I was so nervous around him..."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "He didn't do anything to you?"

Jungkook laughed as he sat on his bed. "No... Taehyung. He was cool. He only asked me the reason why I kept looking at him. I just told him that I admired him. We chatted a lot until I got myself drunk. He took me to his place then this morning I left on my own"

He chuckled. "You worry too much"

Taehyung took in a deep breath. "I just don't want you to mess up. You're the only person that shares my mindset... I'll be lonely if you get corrupted by them"

Jungkook easily smiled. "Better you worry about yourself"

As soon as he said that, the door bursted open and Jimin entered.

"Greetings to the  people living in  here" He said in a loud boisterous voice.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Jimin hyung, what are you doing here so early?"

"I came to take Taehyung out. By the way, hasn't he told you yet? I'm your neighbor. I just live opposite you guys"

Jungkook shared a stunned expression with Taehyung.

"Really?" He asked

Taehyung nodded his head. "I just found out yesterday"

Jimin ignored their expressions and tapped Taehyung's shoulder. "Get ready....we are going somewhere"

"Where?"

"To have your first lesson" He slumped on his bed. "I'll be waiting here"

"Here?"

"Yes. What's the problem?"

Seeing Taehyung's reddened face, Jimin laughed to himself as he came to an understanding.

"This is unfair...you can let Jungkook see your body but won't let me after we have known each other for so long"

Jungkook simply turned his face away. He didn't want to get himself involved in what ever was going on between them.

"He's my roommate!"

"I'm your friend besides i've seen you naked before"

"That was a long time ago"

Jimin shook his head. "What do you think I'm going to do to you with Jungkook here"

Taehyung eyes dimmed. He thought about it and realised he was acting childish. He simply sighed. "what ever" he muttered and grabbed his towel.

He entered the bathroom and after some few minutes, he returned, the towel wrapped around his lower abdomen, his hair dripping wet with water.

Taehyung caught Jimin's eyes which were undoubtedly filled with awe.