Ten

Jimin and Taehyung didn't talk again after that. Jungkook had heard about what happened between them because it had spread around school especially the part where Jimin kept calling Jiyeon, Taehyung's girlfriend names. Jungkook tried to find out the details from Taehyung but he told him nothing. Likewise Jimin. He didn't even want to hear the mention of Taehyung's name.

Jungkook was trapped between the two because Taehyung was his very good friend. Jimin was his friend as well and was his link to Yoongi. Without Jimin, it would be hard to have an excuse to hang around Yoongi without arousing Taehyung's suspicions but he had to make a choice so in the end, he chose Taehyung.

****
Park Jimin sat on the couch drinking a beer when it was suddenly snatched away from him.

Jimin grunted glaring at the one who snatched his drink. Namjoon frowned hard.

"Snap out of it Jimin. This isn't the tough guy I know"

Jimin murmured under his breath.

"What?" Namjoon barked.

"I don't get why he treats me like this. Sure, I'm bad but I never tried to hurt him. I've only always been good to him. I've only ever tried to be nice only for him to be treated like rag"

"Are you talking about that friend of yours Kim Taehyung?"

"Don't mention his name. I don't even want to hear it" he said, gritting his teeth.

Namjoon nodded his head. "Whatever's going on between you both is not my business but you really have to put your head in the game. You hear me? Prove to me why Yoongi chose you to be a part of the brother hood"

At that moment, Yoongi entered into the room wearing a troubled look on his face. That look vanished as he exposed his gummy smile.

"Is everyone here?"

They all responded in the affirmative. They had their meeting which lasted for just an hour. They were planning a hit on a lecturer who was sexually abusing a female student. After planning out the details of their attack, they separated.

As Jimin was about leaving, Yoongi caught up with him.

"How are you doing?" He said smiling nervously.

"Hyung, do you need me for something?"

Yoongi scratched his head nervously. "This is embarrassing...but it's about that little friend of yours"

Jimin grinned. "Kookie?"

Yoongi smiled wryly. "Yeah...he didn't come for the last two parties. Didn't you invite him?"

"He wouldn't come regardless. People like us aren't worthy to be around people like them"

He sounded very bitter
Yoongi was extremely confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't waste your time hyung or you're only going to get yourself hurt in the end"

"Is this about that friend of yours...Kim..."

"Don't mention his name"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Okay whatever. I don't know what's going on between you guys but my relationship with Kookie is totally different. He digs me. I just know it. He looks at me the way no one else does and I like that feeling he gives me"

"But he hasn't been picking my calls and I want to see him"

"You want me to take you to him?"

"Exactly... that's what I want"