Five

"Tae! Tae! Where are you going? Come on!" Jimin yelled pursuing the other man doggedly.

"Please leave me alone Jimin!"

They had gone a few meters away from the club. The streets were nearly deserted because it was quite late at night.

Jimin finally caught up to him and stood in his way frowning hard.

"Can you just stop? What's wrong with you?"

He looked angry now as he placed both hands on his waist.

"I don't want to be around you right now"

Jimin scoffed looking pissed, his eye brows furrowing.

"Why? Because I'm bad for you? Because been around me will jeopardize your great future plan?"

"Yes! Jimin Yes! You don't have a future plan. You live a reckless life. You do drugs, you party every night, You think everything is a joke. You're never serious about anything.... in fact, having you as a friend is a danger to me"

After spurting out all these, he took a deep breath. Jimin stared at him after a while.

"Are you done?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Have you let it out of your system?"

Taehyung gulped. "Not all of it!"

Jimin chuckled. "Then you better let it all out because you're right. I'm a bad influence. I do bad things and I enjoy it. This is me Tae, take it or leave it"

Taehyung sighed as Jimin came near.

"But no matter how bad I am, I'm still your friend and I wouldn't corrupt you....unless you want me to..." He grinned and Taehyung could sense there were hidden meanings behind those words but he ignored it.

"I promise not to put you in harms way but first, you have to drop the attitude."

Taehyung heaved heavily.

Jimin continued "I will help you get a girl like Jiyeon but you're going to do it my way okay"

"Okay... fine" Taehyung said.

"Truce?" Jimin took out his hand.

Taehyung smiled. "Truce!"

He grabbed his hand and shook it. Finally, they smiled at each other, the tension between them lessened.

"Sorry for yelling at you like that. I got so frustrated after seeing Jiyeon with that guy" Taehyung said looking guilty

Jimin smiled calmly. "I understand"

They were silent for a while until Jimin spoke.

"So... should we head back to the club?"

Taehyung shook his head "No...Jimin, I just want to go home but I'm worried about Jungkook"

"He'll be fine. Yoongi hyung won't eat him"

Taehyung sighed in relief. "I'll just have to believe you then... Goodnight!"

He started to leave but Jimin stopped him "I'll come with you"

"No need.... I'll take the bus"

"Come on...the night is beautiful. We could just take a stroll. It will be fine. It's only a thirty minute walk from here to campus"

Taehyung was hesitant but after Jimin's persuasions, he gave in and they started to walk side by side. The silence between them was comfortable but Taehyung was itching to ask Jimin a question.