Seventeen

The group returned to the resort in the evening and retired to their rooms. Hoseok knocked on Taehyung's room and he opened it, smiling warmly at him

"I forgot to thank you for today. I really had a great time" he said.

Hoseok smiled painfully. "Yeah...but we hardly spent time together because you were with Jimin the entire time"

"Oh, that?" Taehyung laughed nervously. "Sorry..."

Two canned beers suddenly appeared in Hoseok's hands. "Can we have a drink?"

Taehyung shrugged. "Okay"

He closed the door behind him and walked away with Hoseok. Meanwhile, Jimin was well aware of what was happening from his own room. He heard everything. He had wanted to ignore the whole situation but his legs were moving faster than his brain.

He put on his coat and left the room following the two oblivious boys behind. They were both moving towards a big open space filled with round chairs and tables. Colored lights were shining above them. When they arrived, they stood on a railing overlooking a stream where ducks were busily swimming.

Jimin hid behind a huge tree watching them conversing with each other. They looked like some couple in a romantic movie as they clinked their canned beers together and started laughing, the lights shining dimly on their faces.

Jimin winced. What was so funny that they were laughing with so much glee? Suddenly, he shook his head. What the hell was he doing? Lurking in the shadows and spying at two people in the night. This was so pathetic.

He wanted to leave but his legs wouldn't move. Inside him, he didn't trust that Hoseok with his beautiful smile and charming personality especially because he knew he was the kind of person Taehyung would love hanging out with.

"What's wrong with me?" He said eyeing the two of them.

"This is ridiculous" He said in a note of finality as he brushed back his hair. He turned around to leave only to stop short at the figure of someone standing in front of him. He peered at the person and sighed when he saw it was only Suzy.

"What are you doing?" He barked

"I should be asking you. I saw you sneaking around like some ninja... what were you doing?"

Jimin frowned. "None of your business"

"Really?"

Suzy looked behind him and when she saw Taehyung and Hoseok, she smiled knowingly.

"You were stalking them"

Jimin wanted to bury himself inside the ground at that moment.

"Stalk...I wasn't stalking them"

Suzy nodded "Sure... and you just happen to be where they are"

"It's only a coincidence. I was only taking a walk. I didn't even notice them" He blatantly lied.

Suzy glared at him. "The fact that you're even trying to explain yourself makes you all the more suspicious"

Jimin tightened his fist. "Think whatever you want....I don't care"

He started stomping away when Suzy held his arm to stop him from leaving.

"Don't leave Jimin... Why are you always so harsh to me?" she purred.

Jimin rolled his eyes "That's because you keep trying to make me commit to you"

She bit her lips trying to look cute "Don't you like me? Even if it's just a little? I have everything you want. I'm beautiful, intelligent.... there's nothing I lack. What else do you require?"