Thirty Six /Final Chapter/

A year had passed. Things had been progressing quite smoothly. Jungkook and Yoongi had since returned to the country and everyone eventually had a get together. Jungkook convinced Jimin to set up another branch in seoul and collaborate with him in opening a new office. It was a win win situation for Jimin. This way, he could be a lot closer to Taehyung.

Yoongi began doing business more decently by becoming a legal money lender. He got rid of his thugs. Now instead of his fists, he made use of the law. Namjoon was a model and got married to the only daughter of a wealthy family. Hoseok took over his family business after his parents retirement but never married. His reason was he couldn't find someone who could make him fall in love. He made a decision and simply had two kids from a surrogate. Taehyung was busier than ever. His schedule was packed so much, time spent together was very rare which was why Jimin felt it was a priority that they live together. That way, at least the night could be theirs even if it was only for a short moment.

They lived in Taehyung's pent house. By now, the entire country was aware that he was Kim Taehyung's boyfriend and he was thankful no one invaded their personal lives and just let them enjoy their much needed privacy. It was surprising considering Taehyung was a very big star in the country.

After all these years with things finally settling down well with their relationship and between their families, Jimin finally made a decision.

It was during that time when Taehyung had a free schedule Jimin told him he was taking them on a trip down memory lane. Taehyung was quite surprised but was definitely looking forward to what Jimin had planned for them. They packed some things and went on the next available flight.

They finally arrived. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining as they sped through the road in a rented car until they finally arrived at the town where they had spent their childhood. They parked their car at the park and with hands interlocked, they started to stroll through the streets.

Taehyung smiled. "Where are you taking me?"

Jimin simply grinned. "You'll see"

They finally stopped at the community high school and Taehyung just knew what Jimin was about. They went up to the roof top of the art building and while standing there, they both broke into laughter.

"Are you kidding? You brought me to our high school?"

Jimin's eyes were shining as he spoke. "Yeah... because this is where it all started"

He stared at Taehyung deeply as he stood in front of him.

"This was where I fell in love with you"

Taehyung was silent just staring back at him without a word. After a while, he cleared his throat. "Should I sing a song for you here?"

"I don't mind"

Taehyung immediately began to sing and Jimin felt so many emotions running through him. It was almost like he was falling in love all over again. When Taehyung ended, he clapped for him and the latter blushed.

"You're awesome Tae!"

"Thanks"

Jimin grabbed his hand. "We still have other places to see"

The next stop was at the community hospital. That apple tree was still standing there. Nothing seemed to have changed much. They sat down on the bench under the tree and Taehyung almost burst into tears.

"What are you doing Jimin?"

The latter smiled. "We have shared so many memories. This moment here in the past was able to determine our future....if I hadn't kissed you here, you probably would have never fallen for me later and we wouldn't be where we are right now"

Taehyung shrugged. "Yeah... you're probably right. I was extremely oblivious. I would have been content just having strange dreams about you every night. Definitely wouldn't have taken the first step and we would have just drifted apart"

"But that didn't happen"

"And here we are!"

Jimin nodded. "I want you to know how important you are to me Taehyung. You are my yesterday, my present and my tomorrow. You are my forever and I want to be with you for all eternity"

Taehyung chuckled. "Same here. You mean everything to me and i'm just happy you are doing this for us"

Jimin smiled. "One last stop"

They arrived at a white duplex with a fence. It was beautiful and very homely. They went inside and Taehyung was overwhelmed by it's simplicity. There was even a small puppy and kitten kept inside the house. It reminded him of a long desire he once had. He craddled the pets in his arms as he looked around in admiration. Jimin took the cat from him and smiled warmly.

"You like it?"

Taehyung nodded. "It's perfect Jimin. Whose house is this?"

"It's ours!"

Taehyung froze for a while. "What?"

"Are you no longer interested in having your white house with two pets, a cat or a dog"

Taehyung was flabbergasted. His mouth hung open in shock.

"What? That was a long time ago. It was a silly dream"

"Not for me. It was important. I wanted to be the one you share a cozy white house and two pets with. I wanted to be your home"

Taehyung couldn't hold his tears anymore. His lips were trembling "How long have you been planning this?"

"For a long time... Ever since we got back together. The house got finished last week and the pets arrived this morning. I wanted to propose to you here"

He smiled. "Kim Taehyung, do you want to live with me for the rest of your life in this white house with our cats and dogs"

"Yes! Yes I sure do" Taehyung said loudly. "But we can add in a kid or two"

Jimin laughed and produced a black box from his inner jacket. He opened it and the most beautiful rings Taehyung had ever seen sparkled in front of his eyes. They both placed it on each other's fingers sealing the deal.

Jimin suddenly laughed hard. His eyes slanting. He looked really happy "I did it! I really did it! You have fallen so hard it still feels like a dream. Back then, it was easier for me to make heaven than for you to fall for me. Now who's the one living in the white house with you... it's me! Me!"

Taehyung eyed him, blushing fiercely "You devil! Do you really want to die by my hands right now"

"I won't mind dying by your hands but indulge me just once. Just once please" He pouted adorably.

Taehyung rolled his eyes hiding a smile "Okay fine.... you're the man!"

"I'm the man!"

He gathered Taehyung into his arms and kissed him soundly.

"What about using this opportunity to test out the new chairs and furnitures, especially the bed...."

Taehyung hit him on the stomach and he laughed playfully.

"Just joking!"

Taehyung buried his face on the other's neck, his hand around the other's waist.

"I love you so much Jimin"

"I love you too"

Taehyung looked at the ring on his finger with pride. Never would he have thought he would end up with Jimin but he did and he knew he could never be happier.

The End

Thank you so much for reading. The book has finally come to an end and I'm thankful for that. I suffered from writer's block several times in the course of writing this book which could account for my lack of steady update. But I'm thankful for everyone who has read, commented and voted. You all were my motivation in writing this book which is totally different from my usual style. Anyway, lots of love to you all. Till next time!!!