Twenty

The next morning, the group was ready to leave, back to their homes for the summer break. Taehyung dreaded it but he had no other choice. He was sure to receive a lot of scolding from his parents but right now, he was just happy to have come here.

Hoseok came to bid him farewell.  Before he left, he whispered into Taehyung's ear that he was awaiting his answer when he returned. Taehyung simply nodded unable to say a word.

Suzy kept begging Jimin to stay behind with her but the other didn't even look at her. Frustrated she marched away agrily swearing that she would one day take out her revenge.

Namjoon decided to stay back at the resort while the rest went with Yoongi to the bus station. Interestingly, Jungkook also lived in the same district as them just a few meters away so they would all go together except Yoongi who was going to Gangnam.

They all parked their things into the car. Once that was done, they entered and drove off. Taehyung and Jimin sat together at the back seat both silent.

Through out the drive, the only ones that spoke were Jungkook and Yoongi while the other two didn't say a single word not even to each other. It was awkward as Taehyung kept fumbling with his fingers.

The drive to the bus station seemed too far but they eventually arrived and bought their tickets ready to depart. Before they left, Yoongi held Jungkook kissing him for almost five minutes before letting him go and whispering to him. Then they hugged for another minute and Taehyung was tempted to yell at them but he held back his intentions.

He didn't know why but after last night, the thought of seeing two couples showing their love for each other right to his face annoyed him. He turned towards Jimin but found that the latter wasn't even looking at the scene. He was looking down at his feet deeply absorbed in whatever it was that he was thinking of.

Taehyung sighed deeply. The couple had finished displaying their PDA. Yoongi turned and waved at them before leaving in his own car. Taehyung approached Jungkook and saw there were tears in his eyes.

"It's going to be okay" he whispered.

Jungkook sniffed. "I hope so. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stay without him. I miss him already"

Taehyung stroke his shoulder. "It's okay. You'll be okay"

Jimin walked over to them. "The bus is leaving" he whispered in a grave voice.

They nodded and boarded the bus. It wasn't that filled up even though it was summer and Taehyung liked that. He wasn't in the mood to deal with a crowd. He and Jungkook sat together at the back while Jimin sat at the front two seats away.

They were one hour away and Taehyung was still staring at Jimin's back absorbed in his thoughts of yesterday night when he felt a tap at his shoulder. He regained his composure and looked at Jungkook. The latter smiled.

"What's going on between you and Jimin?"

Taehyung ducked his head avoiding his eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

Jungkook scoffed. "Don't pretend with me. I have watched you guys through out this trip. I saw your little adventure with Hoseok. I know the three of you are stuck in one ridiculous love triangle. Before then, you seemed normal, happy but now....you just look absolutely miserable... tell me what happened"

Taehyung didn't know how to begin but he knew he had to get this out of his chest or he was just going to explode so he started.

"Yesterday night. Jimin and I...we kissed"