𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

☞︎︎︎𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆☜︎︎︎

The moonlight trickled through the sheer white curtains, illuminating Hestia's dim bedroom. Dark, wavy locks lay sprawled around the girl, silky streams on her fair skin as she lay motionless on her soft bed. Doubts circled her like a tornado, ripping her apart limb by limb.

What if Hogwarts wasn't all she hoped it was?

What if she made a fool of herself, leaving her isolated without her Moony with her for comfort?

Moony.

How could she abandon moony? Especially with his (what he likes to call it) furry little problem.

Hestia knew that she was one of the only things grounding him once he turned. Even in wolf form, the thought of Hestia waiting for him at home kept Remus sane. So how could she leave him?

Hestia's heart clenched and she suddenly found herself breathing deeper than normal. Her bare feet slowly met the wooden floor as she crept down the stairs, teeth clenching onto her bottom lip.

"Moony?" She whispered quietly, desperate for the comfort of her god- father. His head popped from inside the kitchen, a curious look on his face.

"You should be sleeping, you have a big day tomorrow." He barely finished his sentence when a thin pair of arms were wrapped around him.

"I don't want to go." Hestia cried, a waterfall of tears covering her rosy cheeks. She hesitantly removed her arms from around him so she could look up at him. As she suspected, a look of concern coated his tired face.

"Why not?" There was a softness to his voice, as if it was covered in cotton.

"I don't want to leave you." Hestia replied, just loud enough for Remus to hear. Another stream of tears rolled down her cheeks. She sounded so small, like she was a baby again. Her shaking body was pulled into another hug, this one significantly tighter than the last. Even though Moony knew he had to stay strong for the young girl, he couldn't help but feel as if he could also cry. His love for the girl was immense and the reality that she wouldn't be with him forever was also scary for him.

It was as if they had been together forever. They just didn't know how to be without each other.

"I need to stay here with you. You can't be here all by yourself!" The words sliced through his heart like a knife. A lump had formed in the man's throat. He crouched down so that he was at her height, his arms clutching hers.

"Hestia. You don't need to worry about me, I can take care of myself. Plus, you love Hogwarts!" A cheery smile appeared on his face in attempt to lift the girls spirits.

Hestia's bright grey eyes were replaced with glossy, sad ones. A look that Remus wasn't used to." But I love you more."

______________________________________

The two stayed up until the early hours of the morning, sat on the couch with a tub of ice cream and enjoying each others company. He gave up on trying to send her to bed hours ago. All she had to do was give him the puppy dog eyes and he would give in.

"Fine, one more hour."

They spoke about anything and nothing, but it meant everything. For just that night, they were the only people on the earth. The sun, moon and everything in between revolved around them. Symphonies sung by the wind echoed in Hestia's mind as she fell into the land of dreams. Her heart, her lungs, the sound of her breathing all falling into a relaxing rhythm.

She knew she was going to be okay.

A/n- Hello! I love this chapter as it shows just how close these two characters really are. It is also important for future chapters but I don't want to spoil anything! Just some soft Moony x Hestia :)

Please don't forget to vote xo

All my love xxox